• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ King's Court (KC) Crew Thread ~ Battle Royale III January 15th!

_umbra_

Smash Champion
yup mav plans on staying out for like 3 days I can't afford that **** LOL

I can afford one tournament... not a 3 day 2 tournament extravaganza

maybe next timeeeee ^_^

jbandrew

Smash Lord
yes im coming over, no im not meeting you @ ur school. Can't make it that early, I'll be @ it around 5-6

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Ok so I just got back from KTAR 3 and here are my results!

Doubles (Me and Jbandrew) Got 5th Place!

Beat Jtails and Helpr
Beat Nairo and Atomsk
Loss to MalcomM and Anti
Loss to Chibo and Xzax

SINGLES (Got top 7th of 76)

Beat Allied
Lost to Dabuz
Beat Snakeee
Beat Tusm
Beat Nairo
Beat Squall
Beat GrimR
Lost to Will

I did amazing <3

stingers

Smash Obsessed
we already talked about this

you can 2v1 m2k and ****ing dehf for all I care, but if you lose to a link, then there's nothing in life you have to be proud of

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Chibo is too attached to his Melee style. Instead of learning to fight and be aggressive, he overcamps. Why camp THAT hard when you're using a character with gigantic tilts, a good sidestep, a 4 frame down smash, and good grab? He's built to fight.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yuh chibo you've got your camping down good. but you've gotta learn when to fight too. its risk/reward bro. its not always the best strategy to grab the ledge. sometimes you have to go out there and hit some things.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
He probably tried to outcamp Link. Bad idea. You're supposed to rush Link down, since Link is terrible at getting out of pressure and recovering.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
yo props to chibo/xzax though. They had good team chemistry and chibo was really on his sh*T! We'll get you next time, I won't choose who to fight incorrectly anymore.. till next time ;D

BTW KC ALL GOT TOP 5 in TEAMSSS

Inui

Banned via Warnings
inui i dont always play campy -_-
didnt u see me in any of my doubles matches? what about vs u lol
Your aggressive game is severely lacking compared to your camping game. When I got a bit more defensive against you and began competing with tilts and grabbed, I secured a big lead in game two. You were unable to compete with me in combat, and it's not your character; ROB's tilts are bigger than MK's, his sidestep is better, and his d-smash is faster.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
melon kind of beat slikvik who beat kingtoon lol

and ur saying that tusm is bad?

everyone u say someone gets a bad loss your calling the person that beat them bad

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i placed in the money at both doubles events this weekend :)

lol i wanna do double ROB with vex a lot now if he doesnt mind

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684

M@v

Subarashii!
As always, when more than 1 ge member shows up to a tourney ge people beat kc people ;).

Plus I keep telling everyone state college is a lot stronger than people think; we are just too poor/lazy to travel. We have to start hosting stuff.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Chibo, after losing to Link 0-2, is definitely the jester of this King's court. :p

lol Link vs ROB isn't even that bad for Link and Kirin is the best Link

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
As always, when more than 1 ge member shows up to a tourney ge people beat kc people ;).

Plus I keep telling everyone state college is a lot stronger than people think; we are just too poor/lazy to travel. We have to start hosting stuff.
wtf fury now i gotta read BS like this smh...puttin dirt on our name...

Good **** to vex for ****** shizz as usual....my FIRST tourney will b xzax see u all there

mib004

Smash Ace
shut up chibo. Every time i say somebody did bad u get mad or say u the worst you get mad lol shut the hell up. You lost to link and supposed to be the best rob im just saying dude. And don't you see the lol after everything i say i joke the hell around get a life and stop taking everything i say seriously man ****, nobody else does, cause they know i suck lol.

Top Bottom