• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KingJigglypuff's Project M Throne Room! 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Updated

GerbilCrab475

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GerbilCrab
3DS FC
1246-8834-9360
Ridley in Brawl- would just be Ridley with a permanent Super Mushroom. Seriously, the guy becomes unstoppable at that size.

Last edited:
NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
Ridley in Brawl- would just be Ridley with a permanent Super Mushroom. Seriously, the guy becomes unstoppable at that size.
Or one with 6 air jumps, reduced landing lag on all aerials and increased aerial mobility....

I'm basically making him into a giant Jigglypuff, aren't I? :p

In any case, can't wait to see how well Waluigi fares in the Brawl- scene.

Last edited:

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
This is just for future reference, but after some Waluigi discussion on the Waa Cave Discord chat, I've been thinking of what I could do to spice and freshen Solo Charizard when I get to revamping it, so I've come here to ask for suggestions. What do you followers want to see in a revamped Solo Charizard? This is by no means suggesting taking up the Solo Charizard revamp now. I still have Deoxys and Sceptile to do.

These are plans I already have.
-Make (True) Fly only on Mega Y.
-Give Sm4sh Fly to Standard Charizard.
-Make Smokescreen only on Mega Y.
-Give a pseudo Rock Smash on Standard Charizard.
-Replace various moves with their Sm4sh counterparts.
-Additional balancing.
-Code optimization.

Pyro Gaming

Smash Apprentice
I absolutely love your solo Charizard moveset, and I want to do something similar with my Young Link moveset, changing into Fierce Deity Link instead of Mega Charizard. How could I do this?

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
I absolutely love your solo Charizard moveset, and I want to do something similar with my Young Link moveset, changing into Fierce Deity Link instead of Mega Charizard. How could I do this?
You need to have both models rigged to the same skeleton, so I don't think you can have Young Link turn into Fierce Deity Link, as he's much taller than Young Link.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Both models are rigged to the same skeleton, with a resize bone to make Deity taller the Young Link.
In that case, you'll need to attack (not rig) the models to their own Visibility bones and use PSA editing to get the visibility bones to be able to be read. After that, swap between Model Changers via a LA-Bit Variable.

Pyro Gaming

Smash Apprentice
In that case, you'll need to attack (not rig) the models to their own Visibility bones and use PSA editing to get the visibility bones to be able to be read. After that, swap between Model Changers via a LA-Bit Variable.
Okay, I got the attaching the bones, but I am still confused about the LA-Bit Variable. How do you use it in PSA?

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Okay, I got the attaching the bones, but I am still confused about the LA-Bit Variable. How do you use it in PSA?
It's set via Bit Variable Set command and cleared via Bit Variable Clear command. Take a look into Solo Charizard to get an idea on what to do.

Pyro Gaming

Smash Apprentice
Okay, but have still have two questions. First, how do you know what to set it to, the bone id? And second, do you have to set more than once?

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Okay, but have still have two questions. First, how do you know what to set it to, the bone id? And second, do you have to set more than once?
It's in the Model Changer section. You'll have to do it with BrawlBox though, so make sure your base character can be used with it.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Progress report on Sm4sh Charizard's moveset...The Brawl version (Version 1) is done, but I'm gonna add on another version (Version 2), due to certain limitations.

Version 1: Brawl Pokemon Trainer. Won't have Flare Blitz.

Version 2: Brawl Independent Charizard.

Version 3: Project M/Sm4sh Charizard hybrid with Sm4sh Specials (except Up/Neutral Special, those are gonna stay PM).

Version 4: Project M/Sm4sh Charizard hybrid with Project M Specials.

Last edited:

Notshane

Smash Ace
Not gonna lie, I am fully capable of beating Falco or Fox on Project M with the Brawl Waluigi as he is. So, using a faster Waluigi on them just spells trouble.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Not gonna lie, I am fully capable of beating Falco or Fox on Project M with the Brawl Waluigi as he is. So, using a faster Waluigi on them just spells trouble.
In addition to that - they're the smartest CPU's (and the most frustrating that I hate the most and want to die), though I'm guessing Waluigi will be less air-friendly in the Project M version.

GerbilCrab475

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GerbilCrab
3DS FC
1246-8834-9360
In addition to that - they're the smartest CPU's (and the most frustrating that I hate the most and want to die), though I'm guessing Waluigi will be less air-friendly in the Project M version.
You should play as Ridley. Almost no CPU knows how to react to his bizarre moves (humans on the other hand...).

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
I think I'm going to change my mind about having two different PM Sm4sh Charizard versions.

It'll instead be one version with PM Down Special (Fly) and Sm4sh Side Special (Flare Blitz). Unless any of you prefer Heat Wave over Flare Blitz.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
I can technically make a release now, but I want to look through things just in case if there's any bugs or if there's anything I want to polish and/or tinker with (like making PM Back and Forward Throw have follow up potential, for example).

Though to help with the PM hype a little, you can combo Up/Down Throw into Flare Blitz on a few characters at 0%, Up Throw can combo into Forward/Up Air until about 50%, depending on DI, and Down Throw can combo into Up/Forward Air until about 170%, depending on DI, which can result in scoring a KO. The changes to Down Throw make it a very solid combo move. I could even say it's a better combo move in PM than it is in Sm4sh.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Did you import the animation for Flare Blitz from Smash4 or did you make it yourself?
I imported and did some converting to get it compatible with a Brawl skeleton.

Back before I figured it out, I did attempt to re-create it.

You can see my original custom animation for it here (without TransN movement). The animation's long gone though, as I didn't need it anymore. From comparing, I got basically everything wrong. :x

Top Bottom