• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KingJigglypuff's Project M Throne Room! 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Updated

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Nonsense aside, looks like it's that time again...The time to end the second Strawpoll!

Out of 54 voters, almost half of those voters chose all the Custom Special options, so it looks like I'm going to be making all the possible Custom Specials for a Sm4sh Charizard update.

For a disclaimer, I will not be making all the combinations, as that would just bloat the download with at least 12 different versions, so instead, I'm going to be having 3 different versions (1-1-1-1, 2-2-2-2, and 3-3-3-3) for Brawl (Independent Charizard only) and 3 different versions for PM (Flare Blitz version only, in which only the Flare Blitz options will be available).

While this will mean you'll have to learn some PSA to get what you want, it will ease a lot of work for me on my end, as on top of coding the Custom Specials themselves, I'll also have to make sure I have all the Charizard Customs in Sm4sh unlocked before I start.

Please Understand.™

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
Nonsense aside, looks like it's that time again...The time to end the second Strawpoll!

Out of 54 voters, almost half of those voters chose all the Custom Special options, so it looks like I'm going to be making all the possible Custom Specials for a Sm4sh Charizard update.

For a disclaimer, I will not be making all the combinations, as that would just bloat the download with at least 12 different versions, so instead, I'm going to be having 3 different versions (1-1-1-1, 2-2-2-2, and 3-3-3-3) for Brawl (Independent Charizard only) and 3 different versions for PM (Flare Blitz version only, in which only the Flare Blitz options will be available).

While this will mean you'll have to learn some PSA to get what you want, it will ease a lot of work for me on my end, as on top of coding the Custom Specials themselves, I'll also have to make sure I have all the Charizard Customs in Sm4sh unlocked before I start.

Please Understand.™
Eh. It'll be good for me to learn some PSA tbh.

Szion

Smash Journeyman
Is there any hope for a greninja PSA? i could be willing to fund such a thing for a PM greninja psa..

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
For the Custom Specials, it turns out I'm missing Charizard's second Flare Blitz Custom option (I think it's Blast Burn). I have everything else though.

Is there any hope for a greninja PSA? i could be willing to fund such a thing for a PM greninja psa..
I already have Greninja in my plans list. Alongside that, I've decided to add Little Mac to my eventual to do list. I'm adding Little Mac because about two days ago, someone wanted me to fix up a Little Mac PSA to work in PM, and the coding was just awful (the way the KO Punch meter is coded was so jank). The animations aren't all that great either (I've seen worse, but they're not good either). So what better way to do Little Mac justice than to take on the character myself? With the addition of BrawlEx, Giga Mac is also possible as a true transformation, given if the base character I'm using has enough module file size.

Szion

Smash Journeyman
For the Custom Specials, it turns out I'm missing Charizard's second Flare Blitz Custom option (I think it's Blast Burn). I have everything else though.

I already have Greninja in my plans list. Alongside that, I've decided to add Little Mac to my eventual to do list. I'm adding Little Mac because about two days ago, someone wanted me to fix up a Little Mac PSA to work in PM, and the coding was just awful (the way the KO Punch meter is coded was so jank). The animations aren't all that great either (I've seen worse, but they're not good either). So what better way to do Little Mac justice than to take on the character myself? With the addition of BrawlEx, Giga Mac is also possible as a true transformation, given if the base character I'm using has enough module file size.
Let me know how that greninja goes.

also it too much of a stretch to buy a Krystal PSA?

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Lucky me, I managed to unlock the remaining Customs for Charizard on Sm4sh, and by looking at all of them, I think they should all be possible. I've spent all day toying around with the second set of Specials, and they're almost functional. I just need to do a few more tweaks before I work on the third set.

This is why I love you.

And I'm not only talking about "Yes".
Oh do elaborate on that if you may. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Lucky me, I managed to unlock the remaining Customs for Charizard on Sm4sh, and by looking at all of them, I think they should all be possible. I've spent all day toying around with the second set of Specials, and they're almost functional. I just need to do a few more tweaks before I work on the third set.

Oh do elaborate on that if you may. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I spit out my milk.

You owe me more milk.

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
KJP, I dare you to make a full-out PSA for Optimus Prime. A mere model port over Ganondorf or Marth just won't do. ;p

Really, that'd be the perfect joke character; one that literally nobody would think could work in Smash or even be in it. And it'd be less obnoxious than the 50 billionth Goku hack, too. :p

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
KJP, I dare you to make a full-out PSA for Optimus Prime. A mere model port over Ganondorf or Marth just won't do. ;p

Really, that'd be the perfect joke character; one that literally nobody would think could work in Smash or even be in it. And it'd be less obnoxious than the 50 billionth Goku hack, too. :p
But we already have KJP's joke character
With the poll coming to an end (the poll will end tomorrow in the afternoon), I've decided to post a written moveset for a potential character in the future.

Thanks to a few members on the Gamindustri subreddit, I've constructed a planned moveset for this character candidate. I'm sure the weebs here will love this.

It's none other than Planeptune's CPU, Neptune! The (mostly) main character of the Hyperdimension Neptunia franchise!
(Written Moveset)
:troll:

Last edited:

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace

I actually had a joke character concept in mind. Though I feel this is more of a request than a "dare". ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

The said joke character idea was Groose, which was a semi clone of Link.

But we already have KJP's joke character
:troll:
Neptune's not my joke character. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Szion

Smash Journeyman
To be honest, I don't like Krystal. She's just a shoehorned love interest for Fox and furry trash bait. Even then, I don't think I'd ever take money for Brawl modding.

Yes.
ehhh i kinda get that. its a shame thats all she's come to in most people's eyes (there isnt much more to her really =_=;), her moveset could be lit af.
thanks for the answers =3 good luck with greninja

Notshane

Smash Ace
ehhh i kinda get that. its a shame thats all she's come to in most people's eyes (there isnt much more to her really =_=;), her moveset could be lit af.
thanks for the answers =3 good luck with greninja
Also, doesn't help that she was the protagonist for an entirely different Rare project that never came to fruition and that they admitted to using the Star Fox label just so that her story would sell more. As said many times before, everyone appreciated that game's story and its concept, but nobody ever liked that they threw Fox in there just so it would sell.

Szion

Smash Journeyman
Also, doesn't help that she was the protagonist for an entirely different Rare project that never came to fruition and that they admitted to using the Star Fox label just so that her story would sell more. As said many times before, everyone appreciated that game's story and its concept, but nobody ever liked that they threw Fox in there just so it would sell.
whoa. the more you know

Notshane

Smash Ace
whoa. the more you know
I mean, think about it. The game's Star Fox elements were barely there besides when you traveled across planets and clearly all of the other characters besides Fox himself were absent. If the prior game had critical acclaim, why would they change it so drastically? It does make sense.

That being said, that's all I'll say about that, cause I know KingJigglypuff will be like "you're digressing too far" or something. I've been on this thread long enough where I know what warnings to expect.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
I've got a special video uploading right now...I'll let you all know when it's done uploading.

That being said, that's all I'll say about that, cause I know KingJigglypuff will be like "you're digressing too far" or something. I've been on this thread long enough where I know what warnings to expect.
The thing with that is with this, you're technically being on topic, as you're just informing Szion about the situation of Krystal after they asked me to make Krystal, but don't go pushing it.

I'm fine with a little bit of off topic, just as long as it actually relates to the subject at hand to an extent.

Last edited:

Notshane

Smash Ace
I've got a special video uploading right now...I'll let you all know when it's done uploading.

The thing with that is with this, you're technically being on topic, as you're just informing Szion about the situation of Krystal after they asked me to make Krystal, but don't go pushing it.

I'm fine with a little bit of off topic, just as long as it actually relates to the subject at hand to an extent.
That's good. I was worried I was digressing a bit.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Alright, here it is! It's nothing special, really...

It's just that...

My Elgato HD60 Capture Card came in today! So here's a test using vanilla Sm4sh. What does this mean for Brawl/PM? Well that means I can record in 1080p HD without having to worry about FPS drops when using Dolphin!

Take a look at what to expect!

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Can't handle them at level nine, huh? ;D
CPUs at Level 8/9 have quicker reflexes than the average Human can even react to. They will always try to dodge an aerial followup. The highest I've noticed an AI go that won't instantly dodge an air attack is about Level 6/7.

Notshane

Smash Ace
CPUs at Level 8/9 have quicker reflexes than the average Human can even react to. They will always try to dodge an aerial followup. The highest I've noticed an AI go that won't instantly dodge an air attack is about Level 6/7.
Is it bad that I never have trouble with them in the air...?

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
So how is everything going?
Unfortunately, nothing new. I'm still waiting on Jaystring to get the rest of the Deoxys materials finished, but he's busy with his own stuff right now, so I don't want to bug him right now.

Pytor's looking into making Toon Link's Arrow function like R.O.B.'s laser.

Other than that, I have nothing else to really say or show, aside from this one video of an un-related project Heavy D88 Heavy D88 is working on. The quality is trash because I wanted to test my Elgato capture card with my Wii. Turns out I'll have to use Dolphin if I want to have 1080 60 FPS Brawl footage. :(

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
*Probably unrelated but,*

I had no idea you were working on Smash 4 Roy

and I really love what it looks like right now

NXero

Smash Apprentice
I love pretty much everything you're working on. Can't wait to see how Deoxys and the ported Sm4sh characters work in PM, hell, even Nep!
...I'm gonna be waiting a long time, huh? Good thing I'm not impatient. I'm still waiting for iwg's HW Sheik...

Heavy D88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HeavyD1488
3DS FC
1719-3686-1030
Lol... I'm still waiting for the real video to happen in that HD goodness. Do my name proud boi. :v

I mean, the PSA is practically done. Just waiting on Jaystring just as you are KJP.

jaystring

Smash Ace
Unfortunately, nothing new. I'm still waiting on Jaystring to get the rest of the Deoxys materials finished, but he's busy with his own stuff right now, so I don't want to bug him right now.

Pytor's looking into making Toon Link's Arrow function like R.O.B.'s laser.

Other than that, I have nothing else to really say or show, aside from this one video of an un-related project Heavy D88 Heavy D88 is working on. The quality is trash because I wanted to test my Elgato capture card with my Wii. Turns out I'll have to use Dolphin if I want to have 1080 60 FPS Brawl footage. :(
Lol... I'm still waiting for the real video to happen in that HD goodness. Do my name proud boi. :v

I mean, the PSA is practically done. Just waiting on Jaystring just as you are KJP.
Damn, you guy make me feel bad :confused:

Sorry it's taking so long.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Damn, you guy make me feel bad :confused:

Sorry it's taking so long.
That wasn't my intention.

I don't like to bug people when they're busy with their own projects, alongside what Dee said.

I'll be sure to get you a video in 1080p HD(ee) when the time is right. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Obskore

Smash Ace
is it possible to easily replace PM Roy's entry animation (via .chr0 exporting) with the Wii U one shown in the video? or does it only work with a different skeleton / rigging than PM's?

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
is it possible to easily replace PM Roy's entry animation (via .chr0 exporting) with the Wii U one shown in the video? or does it only work with a different skeleton / rigging than PM's?
Surprisingly, the skeleton placements of Sm4sh Marth are identical to Brawl Marth (values are different though, which require porting), and PM Roy was rigged over Brawl Marth's skeleton, so you can use any Sm4sh Marth and Roy animation with either Brawl Marth or PM Roy, given you know how to properly port Sm4sh animations into Brawl.

Top Bottom