• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social King K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: This...Is Our Finest Hour!

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
As a supporters of K Rool and Heihachi, I just can't take an "anonymous" post seriously. It ALWAYS seems fake to me.

Last edited:

AngrySun88

Smash Ace
As a supporters of K Rool and Heihachi, I just can't take an "anonymous" post ALWAYS seems fake to me.
As someone else who wants K Rool in Ultimate, I'm not buying any leak from an "anonymous" poster. Anyone can post those and that always is a huge red flag for me.

Banjo-Kazooie

Smash Ace
NNID
Burudiman
3DS FC
2492-5021-9705
Yeeaahh it seems these EVO exhibitions were the wrong place to look for some news. Just a bunch of pro players playing with the same ol' demo and commentators that were ordered to be annoying and overtalk the whole thing.
At least I hope for some sweet Soul Calibur 6 news in the weekend. That game will help me resist the last 2 months before Smash Bros. Ultimate. Curiously, I'm also hoping for a reptilian reveal in that game: Lizardman A. K. A. Aeon.

Fell God

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4200-0492-3739
Well, there could still be something later on, right? In any case, I'm not holding my breath.

Space Detective

Smash Journeyman
I had a weird feeling a reveal was in the works for EVO
I've seen people speculate they could be saving it for Sunday, but I don't see that happening since I don't think Nintendo would make a reveal after Melee's finals.
I could only see Heihachi happening if they did that, and after Tekken 7's finals.

D

Deleted member

Wahhh Decidueye why? Wahhh, sorry everyone with the recent news seems like my second most wanted is out I'll be happy with whoever the Pokemon newcomer is.

Till then I support our crocodile king as always but hold the memory of my arboreal owl archer Decidueye forever in my heart.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fell God

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4200-0492-3739
Wahhh Decidueye why? Wahhh, sorry everyone with the recent news seems like my second most wanted is out I'll be happy with whoever the Pokemon newcomer is.

Till then I support our crocodile king as always but hold the memory of my arboreal owl archer Decidueye forever in my heart.
What

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The most recent Vergeben update said Decidueye wasn't the Alola Pokémon newcomer, but implied we'll get someone from Alola.

Doesn't have anything to do with K. Rool though.

Fell God

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4200-0492-3739
The most recent Vergeben update said Decidueye wasn't the Alola Pokémon newcomer, but implied we'll get someone from Alola.

Doesn't have anything to do with K. Rool though.

Oh...people still believe that?

D

Deleted member

What they said sorry. I know it's not King K. Rool related, but still kind of stung finding out it, won't be in. Anyway I'm focused again back to the King K. Rool support and I support and am with our king as ever. If he's revealed least that is a win.

D

Deleted member

I'm overacting though it's nothing so sorry guys nothing like that again let's focus on our croc king, and hope his arrival is imminent in Smash.

Fell God

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4200-0492-3739
Don't put any stock in this leak hogwash, let the assist trophies whine about their fate.

D

Deleted member

I get it don't worry let's see how things play out regardless I'm happy about the game so far. Thanks for the words I will keep that in mind.

Now time for me to refocus and hope King K. Rool is in.

I looked like a complete dofus but hey least my most wanted character still has a chance.

Buzzwole

Smash Ace
I've always been a massive supporter of K.Rool. I absolutely believe that he deserves a playable spot more than any other character.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wouldn't worry about it for now. Let's just wait till we get our next batch of information.

Cap'n Jack

Smash Lord
Yeah, at first it was reveal and then it was just another leak... I don’t care who leaks what. Unless Sakurai leaks, nothing is official.

That being said:

Vote Rool/Kazooie

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
What they said sorry. I know it's not King K. Rool related, but still kind of stung finding out it, won't be in. Anyway I'm focused again back to the King K. Rool support and I support and am with our king as ever. If he's revealed least that is a win.
Dude Verge isn't credible at all. There's really no reason to listen to what he says so you're Pokemon is still completely in play.

DogManStar

Smash Ace
I don't think I've posted in here before but I support. I know a lot of people who would like to see K. Rool, and I think he could be pretty interesting. I have a good feeling about this time.

D

Deleted member

Dude Verge isn't credible at all. There's really no reason to listen to what he says so you're Pokemon is still completely in play.
Shucks appreciate it man. Yeah your right I'll see how this plays out first but ready for anything. Anyway this is about the king let's get back to him and leave other characters, to their threads.

But I appreciate it all the same thanks. Because your right and one leaker's word dosen't mean anything, till actual news is given.

Also https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S86XCXalbSE#

Welcome aboard new fellow Kremling DogManStar. You as well Buzzwoke.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeltaSceptile

Smash Lord
Isn't Vergeben known for altering his post when something doesn't happen? Back on topic, K. Rool IMO has about a 97% chance of being playable (The other 3% says Sakurai continues to ignore DK fans).

Last edited:

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
Yeeaahh it seems these EVO exhibitions were the wrong place to look for some news. Just a bunch of pro players playing with the same ol' demo and commentators that were ordered to be annoying and overtalk the whole thing.
At least I hope for some sweet Soul Calibur 6 news in the weekend. That game will help me resist the last 2 months before Smash Bros. Ultimate. Curiously, I'm also hoping for a reptilian reveal in that game: Lizardman A. K. A. Aeon.
That's my take on it.

No Lizardman, No Buy.

Since it's an SC1 retread it would be stupid not to have best lizard boi back.

D

Deleted member

Isn't Vergeben known for altering his post when something doesn't happen?
Seems like it, his record is pretty shady so yeah, still seems like an okay guy. And am thankful for his leak or news. But regardless yeah he may alter things that are not correct.

DeltaSceptile

Smash Lord
That's my take on it.

No Lizardman, No Buy.

Since it's an SC1 retread it would be stupid not to have best lizard boi back.
Yeah, don't know why but the reptilian characters are always the most appealing to me in fighting games.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This entire thing was interesting. News will come eventually just got to wait till then.

Space Detective

Smash Journeyman
Who? I'm sorry first I've heard of this here guy.
You see, there's this guy, you see, and he's in the Donkey Kong Discord, yeah yeah, and and, he said, you getting this? That there would be a Nintendo Direct, following me? And that, and this is the big bit, that it would be between AUGUST 2ND AND 9TH.

That's just completely proven, 100% true, Vergeben cannot even compete.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
I mean, I expect a Direct or two to happen in the near future. Smash 4 had two Directs in 2014 before release, not counting E3 2013 or 2014, along with about 5 other reveals in general Directs in both those years. There's a lot of info to reveal, and not a whole lot of time to reveal it. July was too soon, but August/September is when we should expect to see something at the earliest. This week might be a little too early, though.

Any notable Donkey Kong anniversaries between now and December? A lot of blog posts on the Smash website seem to be tying in to anniversaries of various characters and series. If K Rool is going to be revealed in a Direct, they might try to broadcast it then. Or maybe that'd be too obvious.

Last edited:
Top Bottom