• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social King K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: This...Is Our Finest Hour!

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
I don't understand how you can be upset at Daisy considering she took basically no development time. She didn't take the place of anyone else, she's an echo (and basically 1-1 Peach at that).

Also didn't that theory about Bayonetta get debunked? Those slots were clearly placed there as placeholders for characters and they contained Mario's data initially.
I'm only upset because of how much I despise her. It's personal opinion only. But I'd rather not go any further into this right now. I could write a novel but I don't want to. I'm not in the mood for a war here, nor do I support one.

I don't want to take sides, but I do understand where Jurae818 Jurae818 is coming from. While it IS nice that K. Rool is acknowledged at all, it feels like he got the short end of the stick. Not AS short as just being a pathetic collectible in-game item, but that Mii costume took effort and time to model, texture, test, etc, while we feel we could have just gotten a K. Rool full character with a little more effort. It just, to me anyway, feels like a slightly wasted effort. Did I buy the Rool costume? Yes. I wanted to show my support for the King. In fact he's the ONLY Mii costume I bought at all, and the first thing I did was give him that cannonball-like move as a custom. ;)

The main thing we agree on is that DK feels empty as it is. Especially without his star villain. Fredrik would be nice, but I'll take K. Rool any old day of the week over him. K. Rool is debatably the preferred choice for DK newcomer across the globe and in Smash 4 we felt short-changed by not even getting Dixie FFS. But I think the problems with 4 are 1) the 3DS version. It probably bogged down the Wii U roster because of the 3DS' smaller cartridge size and 2) the failure of the Wii U. I suspect the game would have been far better had it not been for those factors.

With Ultimate, those problems are thrown out the window entirely. I don't know the storage capacity of a Switch cart but it can fit all we've seen so far.

What I have an even bigger problem are the blind K. Rool deniers who think he'd be a lame Bowser echo / has no moveset potential. I don't think these folks have ever played Country 1/2/3 or 64. And those who mock us for supporting a dead horse.

Last edited:

Lisbon Mapping

Smash Apprentice
Well I disagree that a full character would only take "a little more effort" than a mii costume. But yes, DK is definitely deserving of at least 1 - probably 2 - new rep(s).

Mariomaniac45213

The Nintendo Villain main!
Switch FC
SW 5604 9250 9133
@Anomilus Thank you. Exactly what I'm trying to say. I heard that "Be thankful you have something" bull**** from too many people after Smash For released when I complained about the lack of DK material. Worse, some people compared their one-off NES title to the entirety of DK, almost implying that the want for a DK character takes away from Takamaru or Mach Rider when there was nothing to take from them from the start..
Yeah I'm so sick of those type of people. The people that literally praise everything Sakurai does and act like he can do no wrong or some of his character choices aren't questionable and it "made total sense why R.O.B. the Robot is in Smash he was an ICONIC NES Accessory or Wii Fit Trainer her series sold GANGBUSTERS! She's such an iconic no brainer choice!" then when us DK fans come along wanting Dixie and K.Rool, 2 characters that go back 20 years and are long overdue for Smash and honestly both should've been in Smash before this one and try using the "But DK's the 5th best selling Nintendo franchise" we get "Ugh you ungrateful fans Sakurai works 23 hour shifts and has broken both his legs and 8 of his fingers to give you these ICONIC characters and you complain and since WHEN do sales count for anything?" "But I thought you just said Wii Fit Trainer was added due to sales?" "That's different she's WAYY more iconic than Dixie Kong or irrelevant K.Rool people will still be playing Wii Fit years from now. No one will remember DKC or DKC2 years from now. Wii Fit is just a better series than DKC."

Or when you try to bring up the fact that DK has NO assist trophies or items (besides Hammer which is more of a Mario thing), every DK stage is basically the same jungle theme, or that DK is the only franchise in Smash with it's music selection being 85% variations on the same theme. There is a CLEAR bias towards the franchise by Sakurai. But not to the hardcore Sakurai fanboys. They'll claim your delusional. But imagine a series like Pokemon being in the same position as us DK fans. Where the only two playable characters are Pikachu and Jigglypuff after 4 games in. No poke ball item, every Pokemon stage is just Stadium variations, and the track list is "Pokemon Main theme, Pokemon Main Theme V2, Pokemon Main Theme Jazz Remix, Pokemon Main Theme Techno Remix, Pokemon Main Theme with Vocals, Pokemon Main Theme Disco Remix, Road to Viridian City" I guarantee their would be an outrage and people would be saying the same things we're saying now. But for some reason us DK fans are asking for TOO much or are ungrateful for table scraps. It's not even just Smash Bros. the Donkey Kong franchise in general always gets **** on by the Nintendo community for some reason. Remember when Tropical Freeze was announced on Wii U and all the hate/backlash it received even though it's one of the best 2D platformers ever made? Or even now when we don't know what Retro is working on all I constantly see in the comments is "They better not be working on another DK game. They better be working on a new or more important IP" or all the Nintendo fans who claim DKC and DK64 are extremely overrated or were never good. It's just irksome and I know I've kinda gotten off topic but I saw your comment and had to get these bent up frustrations off my chest. haha

That being said to get kinda back on-topic: If K.Rool does get added I hope they don't use his newer Paon voice. I really can't stand it he sounds like a mentally handicapped fat guy mixed with Jerry Lewis. I also hope they don't use realistic croc noises either because that doesn't really fit the character either. Ideally I'd rather him have a voice more similar to DK64 OR just be silent with a faint grunt or something when KO'd.

Last edited:

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Well I disagree that a full character would only take "a little more effort" than a mii costume. But yes, DK is definitely deserving of at least 1 - probably 2 - new rep(s).
Yeah, totally. I was a little irritated when I wrote that, or I worded it wrong. It needs code, sfx, animations, etc.

2 (Dixie and Rool) would be ideal. But this world is not always ideal. :p

SuperiorYoshi87

Smash Lord
NNID
AVENGERxTHOR
This is the kinda stuff that happens when we get too hung up on fake leaks... everyone's getting all negative and arguing with one another.....

Our K. Rool situation hasn't budged since our optimism when a new Smash was teased... again he hasn't been deconfirmed by any stretch.. his popularity is so well known that he appears in more fake leaks than a character that was mentioned in a leak that ended up being mostly true.... Nintendo made it obvious they hear the fan outcry when the whole Waluigi thing happened... I see countless Tweets daily that go out to NoA and NoJ mentioning K. Rool theyre very well aware of his demand. So I think it''s incredibly unlikely we don't get anything for him in Smash be it a playable appearance or an AT.... of course we all want him playable an AT wouldn't be great in our eyes... but that's up to Sakurai and no one else.... either way were on the threshold of getting the first K. Rool appearance in 10 years in this game... and who knows where that will go.

If he's playable Nintendo will see the hype and know how much value his character has.. if he's revealed as an assist trophy they will see the backlash and see the same thing from the negative responses... that's assuming they didnt already see it from the Mii outfit.

Which bring's me to my next point the Mii costume which is notorious for us, in fact I think weve dissected what the Mii costume means on this thread and the old K. Rool support thread more than most topics. The Mii costume could mean a lot of things bad or good. It does however have one far reaching result.. Nintendo agknowledged the character we thought they were trying to forget.. they renewed his copyright in response to our outcry, that Mii outfit means Sakurai talked to Nintendo higher up's about his character and process was done in response to give us fans a shout out. This all happened in a time where we thought they wanted to forget about the Kremlings and K. Rool... it's only been 4 years since then and most of what we're getting from Nintendo at the moment is ports of Wii U games to fill out the Switch library. We have yet to get a new DK game we only got a port of the last one which lacked Rool anyway....

K. Rool was never a big part of Mario spinoff titles so I'm not surprised to not see him in Mario Tennis or Kart or Party... we haven't seen him yet but we also haven't seen anything that he SHOULD be a part of. Patience is the key here and I think we will see results of our work soon... the only real new game that weve gotten any K. Rool in is in Mario Odyssey with the street name... which is big considering that game was certainly in development at the time of the ballot and when K. Rool support was at its strongest..clearly Nintendo was paying attention.. let's save the negativity and the defeatist attitudes until after weve seem something definitive that counts K. Rool out. Until then I'm staying optimistic and I don't need to he warned about my optimism because I'm an adult and I know how to handle disappointment.

Nap_

Smash Journeyman
Nobody cares about echo fighters, not so many I guess, they are cheap and lazy characters, mostly fighters not good enough for becoming a characters in their own. Dr. Mario, Pitoo, Pichu, Young/Toon Link as they are... Clearly they aren't a big shot. Sometimes I think if Falco would make it if he hadn't debuted as a clone.
One problem is that now we are focusing in them: Dixie, Ninten, some demanded characters could get it because better than nothing, are possible, also the bottom of the barrel, crap that nobody asked but Sakurai come with it. Now the 'they are not there in place of anybody' won't work since people demands them. Imagine if Dixie not even as echo is not there but we got Pitoo or Hilda who doesn't have so much support. Well, we got a problem.
Actually there're threads and users here supporting echoes, if they don't pass the cut some fans will be upset.
And, yes, one echo is easier than a original fighter, but 3 -4 echos maybe don't. They are not a present anymore.

Edit: and relax guys, I will bet some money for a DK newcomer this time and still we don't know about reveal politics, maybe they can bring the rest in just one Direct.

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
Also didn't that theory about Bayonetta get debunked? Those slots were clearly placed there as placeholders for characters and they contained Mario's data initially.
Did it? I've been out of the loop maybe but dataminers confirmed that there was a placeholder for Ike (Cloud) and Zamus (Bayonetta) on 4/15.

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
I do feel it is a little early for this amount of negativity. We really are only a month removed from the games proper reveal, and King K Rool still remains a likely candidate for a newcomer because if the Treehouse comments are to be believed Sakurai added Ridley because of fans despite not understanding why fans liked him given the Japan situation.

King K Rool benefits from international popularity and I highly doubt that Sakurai would only include one fan request overall, and that just being a Western request. Ridley’s western popularity just made him an ideal reveal for E3 honestly. So King K Rool still have a major shot at getting in outside of the tired “relevance” arguments, which holds much less weight if you’re trying to realize fan requests.

As a side note to Echo fighters. I dislike hearing the comment that they take NO time, as they do require thought, animations, victory screens, and tweaking. That work may pale in comparison to a unique newcomer, but at a certain point more than a couple Echo fighters will undoubtedly actually take some development time.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Did it? I've been out of the loop maybe but dataminers confirmed that there was a placeholder for Ike (Cloud) and Zamus (Bayonetta) on 4/15.
It can’t be debunked if it’s a fact. Those Mario slots added to 1.0.6 had Zamus and Ike’s stats and eventually became Bayonetta and Cloud. In 1.0.8 a Mario slot with Ike’s stats was added and eventually became Corrin as well.

Omega Tyrant explains this in detail.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
It can’t be debunked if it’s a fact. Those Mario slots added to 1.0.6 had Zamus and Ike’s stats and eventually became Bayonetta and Cloud. In 1.0.8 a Mario slot with Ike’s stats was added and eventually became Corrin as well.

Omega Tyrant explains this in detail.
Ike literally plays nothing like Corrin

Same with Cloud and Bayo regarding Ike and ZSS

There's no guarantee these characters were planned in this way, it's all assumption

SuperiorYoshi87

Smash Lord
NNID
AVENGERxTHOR

There's no guarantee these characters were planned in this way, it's all assumption
It has more to do with models than the way they play.... the base model used is the slot thats there.. it's not assumption it's in the code of the game

StormC

Smash Hero

There is no assumption in the data already in the game that multiple verified dataminers have confirmed.

MainJPW

M.T.A

They initially started off as clones and were modified in each subsequent patch to have their own stats; this can be found in fighter_param in the games data and was confirmed by prominent dataminers with one of them being from TCRF. Those exact slots became those characters.

In game development it’s easier to base characters off of existing ones instead of from scratch as this is how Captain Falcon (possibly as his kicks are similar to Samus), Jiggly Puff and Luigi came to be in 64 or Wolf and Lucas in Brawl.

https://sourcegaming.info/2016/01/05/ocs-smash-64/

“In general, we do reuse animations. When you consider the alternative– putting even more pressure on an already stringent schedule, and removing one character (Jigglypuff), what we did was the best option, right? I think we worked pretty hard, though. Normal polygon (3D) based fighting games recycle the same damage and walk animations, after all.”

– Masahiro Sakurai (translation by Soma)
It’s not a coincidence that Bayonetta and Cloud were copied over from characters who’s build and model they resemble the most otherwise why copy specifically Zero Suit Samus and Ike if they were meant to be other characters? If those stats weren’t meant for those specific characters then they would just have Mario’s stats.

Last edited:

Machete

Smash Ace
I can't believe my old password worked. Haven't been here since the Brawl days. Once a supporter for the croc, always a supporter for the croc. If Ridley finally made it, then surely the Kaptain can join him. Don't despair yet krewmembers, the time to rool has never been closer.

D

Deleted member

May I say this post was... Wonderful!

Green beans for all!
Thank you very much, I do owe it to the broken brilliance, of two delightful individuals. They are must... Wonderful in helping to delete the spread of false rumors. Well their sayings are at least.

That all aside though, really hoping high for the croc's chances, day by day I prepare for anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
We don't have a formal support list anymore. It got so long it broke the thread.

Regardless,

Oh, lol, well I support him regardless

I think I seen this episode as a kid,

Man I miss Nintendo T.V shows

Note watched this seven times now

Last edited:

Jeck

Smash Journeyman
All I learned today is if K. Rool gets into the game, there will be a lot of people who think their internet rants are what convinced Sakurai to do it.

Jimmy42893

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jimmy42893
Not directly on point with the optimism/pessimism debate we seem to have going on here (valid points on both sides, by the way), but I just had a thought that I figured I'd share: If King K. Rool is returning in the next Donkey Kong game, then he's a lock for Ultimate; if King K. Rool doesn't appear in Ultimate, then he's most likely not going to appear in the next DK game.

I feel like we (or at least I) have this vision of Smash newcomers as a dichotomy between popular characters and advertising space; I keep thinking something along the lines of "I hope Sakurai puts in more fan favorites like King K. Rool, but I'm afraid he's just going to put in more shameless advertisements like Corrin." But if Nintendo has any notion of announcing a new Donkey Kong game featuring King K. Rool in the next year or two, then K. Rool would be both a fan favorite and a shameless advertisement, because his inclusion in Smash would build a ton of hype for the new DK game. In other words, if Nintendo is planning to bring K. Rool back for the next DK game, then they have every reason to put him in Smash, and no reason not to; it just wouldn't make sense for them to pass up the opportunity to kill so many different birds with just one stone. Thus, if K. Rool really is going to appear in the next DK game, he will certainly be in Ultimate.

The contrapositive of that, though, is that if K. Rool isn't in Ultimate, then he isn't going to be in the next DK game. (A fair counterargument could be made that maybe the next DK game just hasn't been planned yet or just isn't far enough in development for Nintendo to announce it, so there's a chance of K. Rool being added later as DLC if he doesn't make it into the base game, but there's a problem with that argument. Nintendo has known about K. Rool's popularity since the Smash ballot three years ago; that was the wake-up call for them. If they haven't already decided to bring him back for the next DK game, then the wake-up call didn't wake them up, and there's no reason to think that they'll suddenly wake up on their own any time soon.)

StormC

Smash Hero
Not directly on point with the optimism/pessimism debate we seem to have going on here (valid points on both sides, by the way), but I just had a thought that I figured I'd share: If King K. Rool is returning in the next Donkey Kong game, then he's a lock for Ultimate; if King K. Rool doesn't appear in Ultimate, then he's most likely not going to appear in the next DK game.
I think it's more likely that K. Rool would be added independently to both Smash and DKC.

The project proposal was done in December 2015. If K. Rool is in Smash Ultimate, he was probably decided on then. We have no idea in what stage of development a future DK game is; and considering that Sakurai said that even the FE Awakening characters could have missed the boat on Smash 4 if they came out later than they did, I don't think K. Rool being in one or the other is related. It's not like Pokemon Company where Sakurai asks what's going on for the next game, it's much more nebulous and uncertain since K. Rool is a first party character just floating around aimlessly.

It also basically never happens that a character advertises a game that comes out after Smash; the only case of that happening is Roy.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Every day hoping for the King's chances always believe he has a good chance.

image.jpg

This is also fake some user named Yukirinlove or something on gamefaqs posted it

Wish it was true.

InASnowBoundLand

Smash Lord
I appreciate the Mii costume. It was the first new K. Rool content we had in nearly 10 years. I am thankful for it.

None of that means I have "accepted" K. Rool being a costume or not being playable. If anything, the Mii costume has given me and many others hope -- or for those that don't care about K. Rool, an expectation -- that more things will come for the character. And I think that's a correct interpretation of the Mii costume. It doesn't hurt K. Rool. It's better that he got it. It's worthwhile to get something when you've received nothing for years. And I'd take that something over nothing over and over again. Because I like the character and I think even the small victories are victories nonetheless.

Let's not forget the effect the Mii costume has had among the wider Smash community.

Just look at the community predictions in the RTC thread. K. Rool is among the highest rated characters. Furthermore, I don't have the link on hand, but a redditor who analyzed fake Smash leaks found that K. Rool was the most popular character on them. He appeared on approximately 60% of fake leaks -- even more than DasVerbegen's Simon Belmont. And sure, they're fake leaks, but they speak to what the community expects to see because people add characters to fake leaks that they think the community will "believe" as plausible. Would K. Rool really be in this position without the Mii costume providing tangible "proof" that he did well on the ballot beyond community polls? I don't think so.

Whatever happens, the K. Rool mii costume has been excellent for marketing the character and his chances. It's a sign of life that many fans needed to feel firmer in their hopes. It's a sign of life that people neutral to K. Rool or even K. Rool haters have interpreted as giving the character a fighting chance. The K. Rool fandom has been sustained and is roaring in 2018. That's a good thing. Because even if we end up being disappointed again, the expectation created will pop like a balloon. It will turn heads. And the more heads turn, the more people talk about it, the better for K. Rool even in the event that he is not chosen for this game.

SuperiorYoshi87

Smash Lord
NNID
AVENGERxTHOR
If K. Rool isn't in the base game... I find it hard to imagine he will be DLC I'll keep hope alive but I think his best shot is getting in, in the base roster

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
We don't have a formal support list anymore. It got so long it broke the thread.

Regardless,

Well, I have created a little extended list. Here it is, in case you want to see it.

Tubbers09/Dixie Kong/LimeTH/Uncle Kenny/PhilosophicAnimal/LancerJayden/Kyon9898/Cetus/MeleeMario64/Lycan Rex/SSB4 Roy Pharae/Makai Wars/Scorchingwater/LCHSGoBigRed/OhMyBanana54/Impa4Smash/CrimsonFireWolf/Zabadoo/PsychoJosh/Cart Boy/Thatkidwiththeafro/AquaSol/GeoBantra/SenSX/FarquadMoses/Marcello691/Brother AJ/GaroMaster/PrinceGal3n/sman3579/Pizza Robo/Parades/Maxopower/Phoebee/BlazGreen/SuperPhil64/Strong DK/SSBCandidates/xWolfiex/ndayday/Professor Lexicovermis/TooBadWaluigiTime/Dr.Turtle/Mythzotick//Tord the Red Leader/RealLuigisWearPink/Fisher/spoilerowl/Jimmy42893/Snorkel the dolphin/ZoroCarlos/Nap_/Space Detective/Dru2/EarlTamm/Cap'n Jack/Honest Slug/Putuk/cothero/zeonie888/TreeBranch/TallT/SevenGameSet/Draugen/Aeon Lupin/GigaRidley/Lisbon Mapping/Deespacito/SkullKidKing/JDogindy/smashingDoug

BravadoMan_13

Smash Lord
NNID
ClassicRocker
I've been reading the thread for the past few days and some of you are getting antsy. I can't blame you guys for getting so impatient but it is important to be patient to whenever the time comes. This whole Smash information drought reminds me of this scene from Mickey and the Beanstalk.

A lot of us are like Donald Duck who are so hungry for that itsy bitsy bit of a new Smash Direct. I've noticed a little negativity as well and it's a bit early for that. K. Rool's chances are very likely at this point and I am very optimistic, cautiously optimistic that is. With the Mii costume, at first I was salty about it, but then I realized it's a bit of a good thing. It was K. Rool's first acknowledgment in like a decade (aside from trophies and all that) and also the K. Rool St. in New Donk City too. It's a sign, Nintendo has their eyes on K. Rool and the fanbase. Will it pay off with a Smash playable debut and/or return to the Donkey Kong Country series? I really hope so, I really do. It's important to keep kalm and kollected fellow Kutthroats. K. Rool and Dixie's time will come, hopefully soon.

Space Detective

Smash Journeyman
So here's something that might be of interest.

If this is to be believed, we could be seeing a Direct in early August.

StormC

Smash Hero
Don't forget that Sakurai made Mewtwo DLC even though he knew Mewtwo was the most wanted character.
This is something that's been on my mind too. What if K. Rool was low priority and didn't make the base game for some reason?

It's crazy but not impossible.

Mariomaniac45213

The Nintendo Villain main!
Switch FC
SW 5604 9250 9133
I've been reading the thread for the past few days and some of you are getting antsy. I can't blame you guys for getting so impatient but it is important to be patient to whenever the time comes. This whole Smash information drought reminds me of this scene from Mickey and the Beanstalk.

A lot of us are like Donald Duck who are so hungry for that itsy bitsy bit of a new Smash Direct. I've noticed a little negativity as well and it's a bit early for that. K. Rool's chances are very likely at this point and I am very optimistic, cautiously optimistic that is. With the Mii costume, at first I was salty about it, but then I realized it's a bit of a good thing. It was K. Rool's first acknowledgment in like a decade (aside from trophies and all that) and also the K. Rool St. in New Donk City too. It's a sign, Nintendo has their eyes on K. Rool and the fanbase. Will it pay off with a Smash playable debut and/or return to the Donkey Kong Country series? I really hope so, I really do. It's important to keep kalm and kollected fellow Kutthroats. K. Rool and Dixie's time will come, hopefully soon.
LOL! This gave me a huge laugh because I was thinking of this clip the other day. Can't remember what it was about. But it gave me a laugh.

TheTreasonousSnowmad

Smash Journeyman
So here's something that might be of interest.

If this is to be believed, we could be seeing a Direct in early August.
Is it possible that someone just reposted the same image of the March 8th direct and said it was for Spain?

As for the discussion at hand, K. Rool's chances have been the same for the last month. If fan demand means anything for this game, (and we have reason to believe it does) then he's top priority for the dev team. If the ballot doesn't, then he never had a chance to begin with. I'm personally expecting him in the Smash Direct as a big reveal closer to release, but it could happen at any time and we shouldn't get discouraged because a leak that told us to expect him at a certain time turned out to be fake.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
This is something that's been on my mind too. What if K. Rool was low priority and didn't make the base game for some reason?

It's crazy but not impossible.
I already think there was a small chance this happened with 4, on account of Rool being a "character without a future." Probably wouldn't happen now though because IMO they would either decisively make Rool a priority from the ballot or just not bother at this point.

Nap_

Smash Journeyman
Is it possible that someone just reposted the same image of the March 8th direct and said it was for Spain?
Nope, the screenshot is from Nintendo.es BUT from some days ago, Wild Link in MK news are missing. As I said in Ashley thread, I visit spanish forums and I didn't see this, but the cheesy rumors about a Direct in early August are very common since two weeks ago, someone could have done the pic just for fun, the direct false screens are something recurrent.

StormC

Smash Hero
Nope, the screenshot is from Nintendo.es BUT from some days ago, Wild Link in MK news are missing. As I said in Ashley thread, I visit spanish forums and I didn't see this, but the cheesy rumors about a Direct in early August are very common since two weeks ago, someone could have done the pic just for fun, the direct false screens are something recurrent.
The screencap came from a Smashboards user here, I think.

Nap_

Smash Journeyman
The screencap came from a Smashboards user here, I think.
The detail is the news section. The last news in the website are from July 20th and in the caption from 19th, so the caption got 3 days old at least.
Almost 4 days since the leak and we don't know anything? For me it's hard to belive but glad if I'm wrong.

D

Deleted member

You sir... Are correct, and believe me I hear you, last couple of days Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Has been the last thing on my mind as I was dealing with other stuff. I'm excited about the news, but I'll wait paintent like till it comes. King K. Rool has a high chance and I hope I see his mug in the game. Till then I have to wait that's all I can do for now.

Also if your a Waluigi supporter sorry he didn't get in hope he has his chance one day! Wahhh!

Top Bottom