• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King K. Rool New Official Support Thread *(Now recruiting people for Kremling Power)

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Geh! It happened first when I asked to join and had to ask twice; now I've gone and been ignored a second time.

ANYWAYS I must say, I HIGHLY contest the current Kirby costume.

Kirby Costume

I propose my alternative...

If needed, I will debate against Kirby's costume involving the K.Rool crazy-eye. But only if contested; I'm not going to waste my time if it's not needed.

Hopefully I can get some responses within an hour or a relatively short ammount of time, so I know whether or not to bother coloring this while I still have scanner access.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Geh! It happened first when I asked to join and had to ask twice; now I've gone and been ignored a second time.

If needed, I will debate against Kirby's costume involving the K.Rool crazy-eye. But only if contested; I'm not going to waste my time if it's not needed.

Hopefully I can get some responses within an hour or a relatively short ammount of time, so I know whether or not to bother coloring this while I still have scanner access.
Wow, that draw-up actually looks really nice. You should color it and maybe that could be on the first post.

You have my vote.

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
i like it i shall add both since it is tight for the other poster... i like both to tel you the truth, unfortunately.. my net is slow so i'll have to wait for it to go fat again.

Diddykong08

Smash Cadet
Nice work on both of the kirby pics Chronosquare. For me, I like both a lot and either one of them would work for a "kirby hat" of K. Rool.

AIM0001

Smash Lord

D@mn....I really like this one if it was as detailed as Andy4brawl's, it would be hella tight but good work.....10/10

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
K. Rool is actually really popular in Japan. Theres no reason he shouldnt be in Brawl.

Cmon Sakurai! Surrender to the might of K. Rool!

Diddykong08

Smash Cadet
Wow, I was unaware that he was acutally popular in Japan since he's an American born character. That just states more for his case to include K. Rool as a playable character in Brawl!

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Well, I honestly hope he gets added. For one we need more heavyweight characters, and two, all his different forms would give him probably one of the most unique movesets of the game.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Wow, I was unaware that he was acutally popular in Japan since he's an American born character. That just states more for his case to include K. Rool as a playable character in Brawl!
How does anybody know if he's popular in Japen?

Yeah but if he is popular in Japen then there's a good chance Sakurai will put him in because he seems to listen to Japen a lot more than us.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
How does anybody know if he's popular in Japen?

Yeah but if he is popular in Japen then there's a good chance Sakurai will put him in because he seems to listen to Japan a lot more than us.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
D@mn....I really like this one if it was as detailed as Andy4brawl's, it would be hella tight but good work.....10/10
It's not actually And4Brawl's, I just quoted it from the front page... the actual creator is somewhere in the thread and I didn't feel like finding his post.

I'm glad I got this good response; now I know I can go ahead and color it. I'll hold off for now, because when I got the library tomorrow to work on my term paper I can look to see if they have photoshop I could use or something; otherwise I'll just have to color it the old-fashioned way, with colored pencils...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Wasn't he made in Europe, not America? ...Eh, I thought RARE was European for some reason.

Whatever, what's this news of K Rool's popularity?

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
K. rool did good on the Poll, and his character is now fully owned by Nintendo since Rare left... I think his chances are high.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
DK really deserves three reps... I think the only other character from the DK series who'd come close would be Dixie...and if the whole "she's been seen as a trophy," thing proves her to be non-playable, K. Rool will easily make it.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
DK really deserves three reps... I think the only other character from the DK series who'd come close would be Dixie...and if the whole "she's been seen as a trophy," thing proves her to be non-playable, K. Rool will easily make it.
By that, do you mean she's been seen as an assist trophy or as a collectible trophy? They are different; playable characters have their own collectible trophies too... their first one doesn't even mention their moves (at least their classic trophies from Melee didn't; I'd assume they'd have a similar thing in Brawl.)

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
By that, do you mean she's been seen as an assist trophy or as a collectible trophy? They are different; playable characters have their own collectible trophies too... their first one doesn't even mention their moves (at least their classic trophies from Melee didn't; I'd assume they'd have a similar thing in Brawl.)
Personally I don't believe it, but people have used the fact that Dixie and Tingle appeared in the Trophies update to deconfirm them both. I know that they could be their classic mode trophies or something like that, just bringing up a point I've heard.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
It's not actually And4Brawl's, I just quoted it from the front page... the actual creator is somewhere in the thread and I didn't feel like finding his post.

I'm glad I got this good response; now I know I can go ahead and color it. I'll hold off for now, because when I got the library tomorrow to work on my term paper I can look to see if they have photoshop I could use or something; otherwise I'll just have to color it the old-fashioned way, with colored pencils...
Well you deserved it, I can actually see this one being in the game. Well I can't wait to see it in color and hopefully in Photoshop. Again good work.

Wasn't he made in Europe, not America? ...Eh, I thought RARE was European for some reason.

Whatever, what's this news of K Rool's popularity?
I actually think they are a European company. Can anybody confirm this?

Yeah I agree with you a full 100. I mean if Kirby reps got to only havin 1 the first 2 games and now be at a total of 3 reps. I think the DK franchise deserves 3 reps as well(NO DOUBT). Hopefully K. Rool is the 3rd rep. No offence to Dixie but I don't want her in over K. Rool. Maybe Dixie can be an AT though.

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
sigh, dixie, is proven to be some kind of cloathing color alternative to Diddy Kong. And Rare was actually based in Europe, especially the UK.. They weren't really from the start a major part of nintendo.. . bit like naughty dog and sony.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Well you deserved it, I can actually see this one being in the game. Well I can't wait to see it in color and hopefully in Photoshop. Again good work.
Well, I'm on the library computers now, and see that they only have Paint Shop Pro 5 and GIMP, both of which I'm unfamiliar with. I'm gonna have to color it by hand. (Not because I don't want to learn them, but because for some reason they hate me and only want to use grayscale... which would be plain ugly...)

Plus that, and I can fix the lip of the crown. Didn't see that looking at K.Rool only... so hard to distinguish it, what with his "eyebrows" getting in the way....

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I asked Andy this but he never PM'd me back. What is the url for the Kremling Power Sig?

Ice man

Smash Journeyman
I don't mean to offend any fans, but if K. Rool gets in I will truly belive that Brawl is the last smash.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Exactly, unless you have your reasons, your in fact trolling; if you have no reasons simply keep it to yourself and just don't click the reply button on the thread.

Top Bottom