• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King Dedede

Chepe

Smash Lord
Anyone been wondering about his victory music? Meta Knight already has a rockish version of the Kirby dance theme just like Sakurai promised:

#241-250: This was a rather odd statement by Sakurai. If I'm not mistaken, then I believe he said that this time, only Metaknight will have a Rock [read: Rock as in type of music] version of Kirby's Dance song.

Somehow, I believe Dedede will get a remix too. And with that comes another question: Did Sakurai totally get over his modesty and give remix victory themes to only his characters? This might actually deserve its own thread... :p

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
When i check the smash bros site this morn i cracked up, is anyone really ganna use this guy he loks pathetic ...
You look pathetic...

King Dedede is awesome and was the most wanted character for Smash...

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
ndelz, i'll use him from time to time. plus my brother is a huge fan of the Kirby series, so i expect him to main all 3 characters. and i don't think he looks pathetic. in fact, he looks like that in the Kirby series anyway

but nice, the Dedede section is up. all dedede goodness can come here now!

ecrone

Smash Rookie
This has been brought up already I'm sure...

But if Dedede can float like he did in a few Kirby games, and since he is a heavy fighter...that would be an awesome combo.

I hope he has multiple jumps like Kirby...

Kittah4

Smash Ace
I'd make up a moveset for Dedede, but his is probably set in stone at the moment. I'm hoping his Up Smash is Kirbys up hammer from KSS, the fireburst where he swipes it upward in a J shape.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Um Dedede is a good choice for a character....but he was NOT the most wanted character.
I think he looks cool.....can't wait to see a moveset.
He got 5 votes on the polll...that's higher than ANY other character...

Plus, on a poll on this site, though he may have no been everyone's first choice, he annihilated every other character when people were allowed to select more than one

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
i'm not familiar with the kirby franchise.
anyone have any speculation as to what his entrance might be?
His entrance is most likely that thing on the site where he is sitting on a throne being carried by Waddle Dee's

Lipucd

Smash Apprentice
haha say that to sakurai who LOVES dedede. i'm sure he doesn't think DDD's a "waste of character space"

...CLEARLY its his charater...Not some poor thing of ninja spawn >_>;;
Dedede was made by the man himself so meh, I have confiedance that it'll turn out to be golden...unlike a ninja that attacks with a smoking pipe... ( how the hell is that kid friendly?!? )

Top Bottom