• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KIDs ATs (only high level Sonics need enter here) NOW WITH CHAR. SPECIFIC ATS!!!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Just ignore memphis, he trollin.

MC, you goin to apex my dood?

also, i havent done much experimenting with the bdacus, since I didnt do much with the orginal dacus, but with the fact that you can buffer so much distance out of it, I might have to go back and take a look at some things, it might be able to open up a lot of cool options. I mean, it wont be as good as falcos down throw to bdacus insta-killing mk at 115, but it might have some nice rewards.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
I am working Friday, but I am hoping to somehow get there for Saturday and/or Sunday just hang out and do friendlies or something.

I would like to actually enter but whatever, I talked to D1 about it and hes gonna keep a look out for some housing or something and keep me posted. Where you stayn at?

Top Bottom