• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kid stabs bully to death. Gets off with no charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
OMG if you can't understand why the kid is stupid, then it's not worthy to argue with you... I mean, seriously, kids like that is helpless. If I'm a bully, I'd explore him too. He just asked for it!
But he wasn't helpless cause he shanked the bully to death.

-points to bully for not being man enough to come back from the other side.

rinisan

Smash Apprentice
^ No, he didn't shank the bullies. Stop trolling.

Also, anyone who thinks that bullies deserves to die from the victims self-defence is overprotecting. You really think the victim kids will have a better life after killing someone over fearness? Or do you think he will have a better life if he handle bullies in a mature way?

P.S. By giving me a warning point for speaking different opinions openly is not something a adim is supposed to do.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion

Also, anyone who thinks that bullies deserves to die from the victims self-defence is overprotecting. You really think the victim kids will have a better life after killing someone over fearness? Or do you think he will have a better life if he handle bullies in a mature way?

P.S. By giving me a warning point for speaking different opinions openly is not something a adim is supposed to do.
So instead of defending yourself, the "mature" way to handle bullies is to stand there and let the bullies beat/possibly kill you?

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
He isn't trolling. "Shank" is synonymous with stabbing.
No one is saying the bully deserves to die, nor is anyone saying the kid's life will be unaffected by the fact that he killed his bully. What we are saying is that given the circumstances, it's understandable how he came to the mindset that killing the bully was the only way out. One has to consider many factors:

- How often the kid was bullied
- How the bullies would torture him (in this case, physically)
- What kind of a mental strain it had on the kid
- How the bullies harassed and chastised the kid right before the moment he snapped and retaliated

Was it right for the kid to stab the bully to death? Though subjective, I'd say no. But his reaction was something that isn't surprising seeing as natural instinct of survival is - again - more potent than any level-headed logic one can try to conclude, and that is what you're not understanding or refuse to understand.

It's not that you're speaking different opinions more so than you're posting comments that add nothing to the topic, and you're constantly responding with condescending sentences, with absolutely nothing to back up your words outside of just "the kid is stupid". Be thankful it was just a warning and not an actual infraction.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well we're already bored enough to be browsing the site.

rinisan

Smash Apprentice
@Sol Diviner

I add nothing to the topic? I just said the kid is not smart enough and you bunch of people began to attack my opinion and even send me a warning! Are you that bored? I didn't come here to quote anybody to attack their opinions even if I don't agree with them! But how dare you attack my opinion and forbid me to defend it?! I just have as much right as you do to say that your opinions add nothing to this topic!

P.S. Take that warning off from me 'coz it was ridiculous to do that!

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
The problem is, you're not really defending it. All you say is "the kid is stupid" without giving any reason as to why. If you had, we wouldn't have as much of a problem with your opinion (albeit very crass) as we currently do.

rinisan

Smash Apprentice
I clearly gave the reasons. The problem is you couldn't understand.

Masmasher@

Smash Lord
Cleveland, Ohio! my homeplace but for now living i
why is this rinsan dude trolling so hard
there are cold hard facts in front of you (no sports center lol) and you continue to just spout nonsense
give some substance behind your judgement which clearly is charged with a emotion that suggests that you would know exactly what to do in this situation
oh wait...

rinisan

Smash Apprentice
I just got another warning? Good for you people! But that doesn't change the fact that the kid is stupid and to some extend, he deserves to be bullied! If you wanna ban me because of this? Good for you! I have the right of free speech and I'm not gonna come back to such a narrow minded forum where you are banned for speaking out you opinion!

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I just got another warning? Good for you people! But that doesn't change the fact that the kid is stupid and to some extend, he deserves to be bullied!
Once again, you give no reasons to back up your view. Be happy they're giving you warnings and not actual infractions.
Lmfao
Classic internet.
I'll be honest, the Skyrim music was what sold me.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Nothing will ever top the Chris Benoit reenactment on Youtube.

rinisan

Smash Apprentice
Most of the anime are stupid, but there're good ones. Like Tiger&Bunny and Kingdom, they are violent too but in a good way.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
okay.

anyways, my point is that the subject matter of that video isn't what is offensive to me, but the overall terribleness of it. I think almost any subject can be used for humor...but I'm probably a broken amoral human being because I was raised by the internet.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
okay.

anyways, my point is that the subject matter of that video isn't what is offensive to me, but the overall terribleness of it. I think almost any subject can be used for humor...but I'm probably a broken amoral human being because I was raised by the internet.
I agree, the reenactment was crap, and the sound quality was crap. I only liked the Skyrim music. As for being an "amoral" human being, don't feel too bad, since I'm sure you speak for many other people (myself included... to a degree).

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
You couldn't just maybe PMed him the link? We wouldn't want to risk derailing the topic too much, unless it really isn't that big a deal, I guess?

The video was interesting though.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
You couldn't just maybe PMed him the link? We wouldn't want to risk derailing the topic too much, unless it really isn't that big a deal, I guess?

lmfao, nice one.
That video made me die laughing, if you cant joke about death you shouldn't be joking about life.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988

Who's the mod here?

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Cool. Thankfully since I've been doing this job for about 3 years, I don't need to be given guidance on how to post on the boards.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
No one really posts perfectly here, especially even the mods.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Alright, this thread has served its purpose, and the same argument has been repeated over and over again, not to mention the spam and possible trolling that has been going on. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom