• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i realized i can't win with kirby anymore and im kind of depressed about it because kirby was my best character

now all i have is jigglypuff

hyoipear

Smash Cadet
Yo, welcome! You'll probably enjoy it here, when Labernash and the others start asking you about the German food culture. Are you active in the German offline scene, btw?

Twomix

Smash Rookie
Yo, welcome! You'll probably enjoy it here, when Labernash and the others start asking you about the German food culture. Are you active in the German offline scene, btw?
Thanks ya
I am looking forward to it haha
Well not rly besides i am 15 and havent thaaat much money + a bad place in germany but after all maybe i'll go to V5 (Brawl in Berlin 5 l0l). That would me my first offline Experience.

hyoipear

Smash Cadet
I think ya should go to one of those Berlin events, I haven't been to any myself but I've heard they're chill + some finnish homies of mine have recommended 'em, so, yeah.

When I think German food I think of huge pretzels

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
All countries have good food and bad food. Except England; all their food is cold pork, stale bread and butter.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Nononono Labernash, the correct dish is 'kangaroo tail'

Yes people in citis eat kangaroo tails and all our kangaroos hop around the desert with no tails. :3

>_>

Hehe, anyway, this thread title makes me think of 'kirby's deadland', the creepypasta.... so I get creepy chills now whenever I see the thread title. =C

Tikao

Smash Ace
i want to forget that i'm hungry, so let's look at some random charakterboards ... and everyone talks about eating something ._.
mean littly kirby-mains D:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
i want to forget that i'm hungry, so let's look at some random charakterboards ... and everyone talks about eating something ._.
mean littly kirby-mains D:
Never go to the boards of a character who's special ability/whole concept has got to do with eating and expect us not to be talking about eating. :3

Tikao

Smash Ace
how is australian-food? I'm scared. I could get poisoned, because you're immune against the stuff. The stuff on my Sandwich D:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Haha, as funny as it would be to enhance your suspicions (wow that's evil of me! Hm....), our food is really quite tame. Well, in the major cities. Other places you can get some interesting stuff... but I doubt it would get as weird and somewhat creepy as Fugu.

Fugu literally scares me. It's the part of a puffer fish used in Japanese cooking, and it's rather poisonous - even a little too much and you die, too little and nothing happens. Apparently the art is getting it to tingle your throat as it goes down.

Never eating Fugu! :p

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
The new tierlist brought kirby up to D.

Except the tier list is different again.

I'm done, lol. I'm going to play brawl and ignore it.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
It's not like Kirby got buffed, nerfed or completely changed because he's perceived as being better or worse than he was 8 months ago.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
People who care that much don't really affect the meta since they're worrying about tiers and theorycrafting instead of actually playing against half decent people.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Wrong-o.

It's like prestige when a character you put a lot of effort into climbs. It shows that a meta game that you are a part of has advanced enough that your character could be perceived as better than he was. It's fun to see your character go up, just because it's like a little part of you. Sure it doesn't mean a whole lot, but it's satisfying.

Problem is, Brawl is so dead and is like at the peak of its evolution, not a lot of change is happening. Smash 4 pls

Top Bottom