• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
But PK pushups take so long... they're like zap jumps except I go 13 times higher so it takes me ages to do just one. :(((((

*sigh*

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I did an image search in hopes to find something like that but there wasn't anything, so I ended up having to make my own. It is now archived for all who need it, forever.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I scan pics and photoshop the hell out of them until I get something that looks like an image I want to use. Google is a scam, man.

Illuvial

Exploring Tallon IV
I will be getting a PS4 since it always gets more JRPG games and enhanced editions of multiplatform JRPG games. That and I need a system to play next-gen fighters on. Oh, and I am officially a Kirby main! So hello! :D

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Ello.

I mostly check the threads here more than the rest since our mod (aka Kewkky) has been on military duties. I was supposed to own this thread, but the other mod who got my request was a troll and decided to choose labernash instead. I'll go ask him about taking over the results thread until he comes back. You're welcome anytime and you ask falln and other experienced (who're barely here) kirby players.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
As long as they don't stretch his deployment he'll be back soon enough. I know very soon I'll be following suit into a deployment early Summer. A part of me doesn't want to go back to sea but ah well. I just know on my off time there are plenty of Sailors who enjoy playing Smash with me.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Labernash! <3

Hey Illuvial! Nice to see you here! =D

I love the mains here, you guys are so awesome, even if I don't use Kirby that much I support you all! :D :D :D :D

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
There's always an odd sense of satisfaction when you hup-cancel right in front of someone and then landing a hit.

:kirby: < Hup!

Labernash

Smash Lord
Luco!! <3333

Hup canceling is too fun. I do it so much that sometimes they think I'm going to Hup Cancel then I actually hit them with a hammer lolololol

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I guess Hup Cancelling is second nature to me; I was Hup Cancelling once and didn't even notice until someone mentioned it. XD

Top Bottom