• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

falln

Smash Ace
a friend of mine is really good at drawing. mario might know him he's also a ROB player from san diego
he made this for me a while ago when i still lived in sd

hyoipear

Smash Cadet
Okay, okay.

I mostly work with ink. I paint, acrylics, too but I never really took that to heart as much

Triple R

Smash Lord
You guys are definitely not nice to my white background. I can't read half the thread. Gonna have to change my theme...

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
It'd be hard for me to break and make a tier list. I don't keep up with the players and lately I haven't been viewing videos. Though it was interesting where some people placed characters at. I still see nobody wants Ganon at the bottom. XD

Kmatt

Smash Journeyman
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
You have amazing taste. I dig ruote as well.
The thing about Ruote is that it's very situational from what I've eaten. In the right context though, it is top-tier pasta, and the texture makes it so unique (but it has to be firm, this one really suffers from overcooking) that it complements some dishes most other kinds of pasta can fall flat on.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Oh yea I posted in that thread. =D

And I have no idea on some of my pastas. :<

Okay guys, awesomeness right here but if you want the amazing part, skip to 2:20. I suggest listening to the whole thing though, cause it all leads up to this part and it's nice.... =D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y6R4Luysnk

Cookie if you can tell me where else this song plays (well at least this part of it).

Your hint: it's in a different key when it's played later. ;D

WHY ISN'T LABERNASH HERE? D= =C :(

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Oh nothing it's just we need all the regulars here or we'll go absolutely insane.

By which I mean go check the Ness social because NOW WE'RE GOING TO MAKE YOU MAIN NESS MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

See? I told you we were going insane without you!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I think there actually has to be a standard of sanity before someone can go insane.

Since everybody is insane, that just means no one is sane... which also means no one is insane... *mind-explodes*

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
**** man why cant kirby be as good as he is in smash 64

who the **** even has two drill kicks

Top Bottom