• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Labernash

Smash Lord
Dangit, they might make me main Ness.

The people who claim to be sane are insane, those that claim to be insane are sane.

You mean Kirby's utilt be as good as it was in 64? His uair messes me up everytime.

Labernash

Smash Lord
I'm not comfortable being the most consistent/ highest placing Kirby this year. I have two tourneys this month...

MikeKirby, Falln, Poyo...

HELP!!

falln

Smash Ace
I'm not comfortable being the most consistent/ highest placing Kirby this year. I have two tourneys this month...

MikeKirby, Falln, Poyo...

HELP!!
i got fifth at one of our regionals like a month-two months (or 6) ago and we have our next big one on the 20th. socal has sporadic tournaments

Labernash

Smash Lord
Hahahaha!! Well there went all my hopes and dreams! Good stuff either way! You do have a regional coming up soon right??

Labernash

Smash Lord
Ohhhh truuuee! Vicegrip is my man! Can't wait to see ya'll throw down!

I agree with Vinyl, beat FOW for not solo maining Ness.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Who's "we" Luco? >=)
I believe you know the answer to that one!

I, for one, am insane.

Because I hug my pillow while I sleep.

****IN ABNORMAL, MUCHACHOS.
S'ok, I hug my pillow in my sleep too. =D

I think there actually has to be a standard of sanity before someone can go insane.

Since everybody is insane, that just means no one is sane... which also means no one is insane... *mind-explodes*
Well only the kirbies. We'll still have a standard of 'sane' because of everyone else.

Is it possible to be so kirby, you're just full of kirby-ness? :3

Top Bottom