• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I don't see tier lists as giving prestige for characters, especially for the characters on the top. They get the worst rap of them all.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Olimar used to be mid tier. I think if you mained him since the beginning and did well with him, you'd feel pretty accomplished! Being part of the development of what is now one of the top meta games is pretty nice.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Olimar has been my favorite non-Dreamland character in Brawl (I'm a fan of Pikmin 2). :D

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Kirby seems to have had a whole slew of new games recently. I was quite happy with Kirby Super Star Ultra and Epic Yarn, then we also got Return to Dreamland and Dream Collection.

But I guess now it's the "Year of Luigi".

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
X-2 took a lot of heat which I reckon was unjustified. I liked X-2 even if it was somewhat deviant but that could have been just me.

So yea i'd look forward to that. ^_^

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Let's talk more about Wind Waker.
Or better yet: A Link to the Past 2

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
News is that Nintendo is going to have a Pre-E3 presentation!
June feels so far away for some reason. XD

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Nintendo is having two small conferences during E3 instead of a large press event. They're also planning a Nintendo Direct on the days before E3.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'm hoping for a release date for Smash Bros. At least a projected release date (maybe Q4 2013?).

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Guyssss, i'm getting better!

Went to my country's national and got into pro bracket! I mean it was a small national because it was hosted at an awkward time of year... but the players that did turn up were generally very good (Melbourne is considered our best region and we had no. 1, 2, 3 and 4 from their PR there, as well as 8 and 10 and a few others. There were out of state PR players too) and well... I didn't feel all that bad. I dunno... someday i'm hoping to revive my state's PR and get on it! :D

And of course, my biggest dream would be to go to America and place at a tournament like Apex or another national... meeting you guys would be so awesome... <3

Top Bottom