• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Kmatt

Smash Journeyman
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
Tatersalad... AKA Kmatt...
The pic won't show up, but I'm sure it was witty!

9/10
would read again
Feel free to do so.

Kmatt, you're my freaking hero.
(☞゚ ∀゚ )☞

I hope you get laid.
Well, she's not my girlfriend or anything. Yet. Or possibly never. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And if that response somehow led to the ban (assuming it's real), then I'm sorry to have led to this.

Kmatt, you're a boss. LOL.
All day erryday.

Am I a horrible person for finding this funny?
Yes. Horribly accepting of humorous stories at another's expense. Which on the internet is A-OK! :D

I would have just told her to get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich.

(Lol, great story)
*facedesk* If only I'd thought of it sooner!

(Lol, great idea)

as for Apex 2013, inb4 hype. I'll make sure to watch it this time so I get all of your references.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
@Kmatt: >.>

I'll just calm my conscience down: "There you go... No, SHE went too far, no..."

IT'S WORKING! >:D

In any case, I remember getting a little wooden painted giraffe for a girl in my school who dislikes me. She loved the giraffe, but she still dislikes me. :-/

@Vinyl: That kirby pic made my day. ^.^

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Thanks, guys. I'm trying to go one step ahead for Kirby, even if people say he has the worst winning ratio or something of that nature.

And without further ado, Apex2013 thread is up.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
I'm definitely gonna start out using Kirby in SSB4. I'm just too used to his lifestyle. Of course I'll eventually discover my real main, but kirbz will be my initial point of reference.
And who knows, i might end up maining him again anyway lol.

:phone:

Kmatt

Smash Journeyman
I'm afraid it might have been his fond wishes to my procreative success bid him as such. But if indirect reference of said material is prohibited, would it not have been censored? Or he at least given a warning to remove the post? I don't claim to know how the "system" on this site works, but I feel were this the case, that it would be a bit too knee-jerk-y.

Wait, R34 on ponies? When did that happen? I think someone must have hijacked his account or something.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Twinkie didn't post that kind of stuff as far as I know.

He requested a ban to deal with personal things.

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Twinkie got banned? O___O

Also I can go to the tourney I want to go to, as long as my brother goes as well. ^^;

That Kirby pic made me LOL and happy. XD

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Lol i love how this guy pops in like once a month and asks the same question everytime.
Y'know, if you would advertise the idea of making a combo video, maybe people would be interested. You haven't announced anything, which is probably why 80% of these kirbys don't know its going on.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Ah that Twinkie, I was thinking he did something. Yup I'm still here. The boat had problems so I leave for over an month tomorrow. XD

Well at least I can see the posters here before I left. I'll be sure to bring back some good pictures of places I go at. =)

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
I'm done with high school.

Time to celebrate by doing absolutely.....

Nothing.
I finish this school year June 15th, just 3 more weeks. :p
I'm actually excited for finals since I get home at like 10:00 AM because you leave after you finish the exam for that day. :p

Kmatt

Smash Journeyman
Still in 11th grade. I only have to pay attention in my 5th and 6th period classes. And of course that's exactly when my "dude, why'd you get up at 6, yo? let's just go back to sleep while it's still early" kicks in.

Blistering Fury, thy name is Kmatt.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I finish high school tomorrow... Well 12th grade. I'm homeschooled, so dunno if you'd consider it high school or not. XD

All I really this Summer is to go to SKTAR, but I have no money to do so. Just gotta wait for Apex, I'll have money then.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Out of curiousity, what's home schooled life like?

Also, if my life permits me to have the time to still be playing by then, then I will definetly make it out to Apex! :bee:

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Out of curiousity, what's home schooled life like?

Also, if my life permits me to have the time to still be playing by then, then I will definetly make it out to Apex! :bee:
Well, it's pretty boring, but it makes life easier too. Basically I do lessons on a program called Switched-On Schoolhouse and I'm assigned a certain amount of lessons a day (usually five, one for each subject) and I'm done whenever I complete the assignments. Halfway through and at the end of a year, my dad prints out my schoolwork and meets with someone from the school district to review/approve it for me to pass a year.

That's basically how it works. It's boring, but gives me an easy/lazy lifestyle at the same time so I'm cool with it. I don't have a time schedule time, I just do my work and I'm done when the day's lessons are done, sometimes it could be just an hour, sometimes it could be three hours, it depends on how long/hard the lessons are. It rarely ever takes six hours, which a public school's time is.

So yeah, that's about it for being homeschooled. And NOTHING will ever overprioritize Smash in my life, Smash is basically the only thing I do in my life. XD

Kmatt

Smash Journeyman
I think a lot of the luster of going away is that for the most of your school life, you've been bound to home. Then all of the sudden you get to go live far away from your parents, your community, the freedon just seems boundless.

On another note, I just realized Apex 2013 is in New Jersey. I will be 18 by then and have a driver's licence (assuming I think to go and get it ever LOL). I think for once I might actually be a legitimate part of this Smash business.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I think a lot of the luster of going away is that for the most of your school life, you've been bound to home. Then all of the sudden you get to go live far away from your parents, your community, the freedon just seems boundless.

On another note, I just realized Apex 2013 is in New Jersey. I will be 18 by then and have a driver's licence (assuming I think to go and get it ever LOL). I think for once I might actually be a legitimate part of this Smash business.
I've never felt unfree. O.o

Except when I can't go to tourneys that is, but that's due to a lack of money and my fault for not winning enough MMs, no one's fault but myself. I don't want to be away from my parents (usually) or the Smash community (ever). XD

Kirby ditto MM at Apex if you go? :D

falln

Smash Ace
ill be at a tourney this sunday
idk if anything will be recorded but itll probably be my last socal tourney until school starts up in the fall so ill tryhard it to the best of my ability

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
So I just did some more gonzos, practicing with snake.

Grab > fthrow > fastfall > grab > fthrow > uair > grab > fthrow > uair > uair > uair > continuous uair offstage > hammer.

I should do this in friendlies soon.

falln

Smash Ace
fthrow uair to regrab isnt a bad mixup if you know your opponent is going to try and nade out
but generally if they try to nade out they'll do it in between the fthrow and the uair so idk its pretty whimsical. fthrow -> fast fall dtilt -> regrab gets around that problem though because it wouldn't detonate the nade and it can land trips

Top Bottom