• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
What do you find in ixquick that Google fails in? Honest question, I am curious.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Google tracks and records your IP address' search history and other stuff the NSA might want. Duckduckgo and Ixquick don't.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I think I've heard enough of this nsa stuff.

People are rioting over nintendo's region lock while others are Rioting on the NSA.

I've literally stopped caring about them from this point forward.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I got so confused when I first played Animal Crossing on the GCN and they started talking. At first I thought my own villager was saying things, then I got even more confused when Tommy started saying things. XD

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Whenever I see this pizza, I always think "Now this is the pizza that Kirby eats."

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Wario/Kirby is a very patient match-up with a ton of feints from Wario and his trouble of getting in on Kirby due to Kirb's U-tilt. Nevertheless, it'll go super even until it comes time to take a stock. Wario has more tools to get it done and at really low percents due to that fart alone.

I really don't know how some match-ups were agreed upon. Personally, I think that chart is pretty ass; poorly done. It really doesn't help you much at all. Just do what you feel can yield you results.

Also, Apex! Yay~~~

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I actually enjoyed my own deployment, SSZ7. Played loads of video games, watched lots of awesome anime, slept a lot and learned a lot. It was a very eventful deployment, and i want another one like it ASAP.

Also, I'm a 2nd class now. :p

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Congrats on 3nd class!

And now, back to work for me. You wouldn't like seeing me finish 7 out of 9 incomplete assignments in the last day of class.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I saw that MikeKirby has MikeHaze in Pool 13 of SKTAR 2. Sort of a funny coincidence of Mikes.
The good news is that MikeHaze has a rough time against Kirby, or at least that's what he told me.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Where's MikeKirby with the SKTAR2 news? I want to know how the Kirby players did.

falln

Smash Ace
a fair amount of my doubles matches from the regional last weekend were on stream, as long as my singles match with larry. they'll go up sometime this week, and i was also on the mic for a lot of the matches. i did pretty well, getting 4th in doubles and 5th in singles. no spoilers for the matches that'll go on youtube but i did snag this from the stream archive http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8fl82E7qDA :)

Angiance

Smash Lord
@T!Mmy: Ah, I see. Out of the shades, I'd choose soft pink, since it's actually my 2nd favorite color; and what shade of pink would you main, T!Mmy? | @falln: Dude, I'd watch those if I had real internet; oh wellz, I'll just watch at school tomorrow.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
@T!Mmy: Ah, I see. Out of the shades, I'd choose soft pink, since it's actually my 2nd favorite color; and what shade of pink would you main, T!Mmy?
What shade of pink would I main? If it weren't for this being the Kirby boards I'd find that a silly question. XD
I guess I would have to go more with a watermelon pink. Mmm... watermelon...

Edit:

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Where's MikeKirby with the SKTAR2 news? I want to know how the Kirby players did.
t!Mmy!! Unfortunately, I dropped the ball that weekend. That's what I get for not playing Brawl for while and I felt horrible and disappointed in myself about missing such an opportunity. :ohwell: I played V115 and he said that he didn't think that I was gonna be so much trouble to face (or a variant of that), and that I gave him more trouble than Chu did (I dunno how to feel about that); still lost, though. That was probably the only positive thing that I could take from that weekend.

I saw ChuDat on Xanadu's Stream on Tuesday and he says he's back! He got 2nd in Brawl and 1st in Melee! This is great cause he inspires me to do better! I'll be trying to go to more tournies and going trihard mode from here till Apex!

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
a fair amount of my doubles matches from the regional last weekend were on stream, as long as my singles match with larry. they'll go up sometime this week, and i was also on the mic for a lot of the matches. i did pretty well, getting 4th in doubles and 5th in singles. no spoilers for the matches that'll go on youtube but i did snag this from the stream archive http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8fl82E7qDA :)

On another note, I am DYING to play Final Fantasy 14.

Top Bottom