• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
@Vinyl: Who likes pain in this 1st place anyways? =P

Last time I went to a hospital was because I had to get stitches on my knee as my knee was cut open after I tripped and fell on a rock. The operation was scary as hell, and my feelings are pretty sensitive so that didn't help either. My mom didn't want to see the blood from my knee, so she left the room while my operation was happening. I was all alone. ;__; Fortunately getting stitches wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be, but a few of them hurt since the medicine wasn't applied to my knee everywhere. I missed 2 weeks of school for my knee to get better. (technically 4 weeks since Christmas break was around the corner LOL)

Anyways, Shadocat, glad to hear it went well. I think my brother's toe was like that as well.
----------
I might go to a tourney, my sister needs to know the details I can attend and she knows what I have to do. :p It'll be my 1st tourney if I do attend. I'm mainly gonna go Ness, but I will go Kirby and/or Toon Link if the MU is bad for Ness or I feel more comfortable to use Kirby/Toon Link.

Kmatt

Smash Journeyman
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
Haha, there's a link at the top of SWF for a stream called "State of the FAKE". I wonder how many people here actually know what they're referring to? I lol'd.

Ohhhh snaap, it's DLA.
You know, I saw his(?) name too, but didn't think much of it until I saw you edit before my eyes.

Wait, did you un-edit it now? Just who is this "DLA"? WHAT'S HAPPENING!?!?!? <(゚Д゚ )>

falln

Smash Ace
another tourney this weekend. ill try to get more vids up and hopefully it wont be me getting gimped by mk over and over because my ****ty recovery theorycrafting didnt work lool

really tho other kirbys are starting to step up which is cool so i need to get more **** done to be one of the cool kids

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Here is some pictures I took today while visiting Tokyo. I'll be that city another visit this weekend. Also there are a lot of hot women walking around. =) TONS of people are walking around out here.

Excuse the date. The camera is brand new and I didn't adjust any of the settings.

That reminds me too much of NYC for my liking.

I'm totally jealous that you're in Japan though!! Add me on Skype.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Tōkyō looks crazy fun, and it does have a reminiscence of NYC doesn't it?
I think I'd like to visit Okinawa if I were to go to Japan.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Those pics are awesome! I'm so jealous!!!! LOL.

EDIT: I just saw a Forever 21 in one of those. Aw yeah. LOOOL.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I want to break my computer (not really). I've never been so jelly in my life (actually, I'm just excitingly amused about seeing those photos).

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
It's very crowded during the day. Tons of people walking around but it gets even more crowded at night. Japanese will help you if you get lost or need assistance. During a In-doc class you get a booklet of common words you can use in Japanese to communicate with them.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
That should be the other way around. Because BK is much better than a burger with a very tasteless meat patty.

And I haven't been to Nintendo world yet. I've been on times square and such. Especially that 99 cent large pizza slice place, next to Orion hotel, where my father works at.

Kmatt

Smash Journeyman
You know, I've always wanted to live in a city with, you know, people in it. All my life I've been in a house in a cul-de-sac in a suburb in nowhere. You always see on TV, etc. where all the kids just go out to local stores or restaurants. Here all you have is your one bro and nothing within walking distance. Heck, even when you start driving, there's nothing really interesting to see, either. I'd love to just be able to step outside and lose myself in the crowd. Not to say I like being in a crowd, far from it. Being in a crowd is like being in a room full of people. Except in a crowd, there is no room, it's just full of people. I'd still love to try it once.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
That should be the other way around. Because BK is much better than a burger with a very tasteless meat patty.

And I haven't been to Nintendo world yet. I've been on times square and such. Especially that 99 cent large pizza slice place, next to Orion hotel, where my father works at.
What will surprise you is when you go to say MacDonalds, Denny's, KFC, Outback Steakhouse, and Burger King is they have nothing at all of what they sell in the states. Everything is entirely different. Also their larger sizes in drinks and fries for say are smaller in there. So large is actually medium there.

There was a segment about that on Super Size Me.

A European woman was commenting about how the largest soda size in European McDonalds was the equivalent of an American small. It's shocking really.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
You know, I've always wanted to live in a city with, you know, people in it. All my life I've been in a house in a cul-de-sac in a suburb in nowhere. You always see on TV, etc. where all the kids just go out to local stores or restaurants.
I used to live in an apartment building that was close to everything. It was pretty rad and much like the TV stuff you mentioned.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
I lived the majority of my life in NY. You do not get pizza from Manhattan. If you haven't had pizza from Queens or Brooklyn then you haven't been to NY.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I lived the majority of my life in NY. You do not get pizza from Manhattan. If you haven't had pizza from Queens or Brooklyn then you haven't been to NY.
I was born in manhattan, lol. I haven't been to any other place but new jersey and Brooklyn.
Especially those snow cones being sold everywhere the place.

Kmatt

Smash Journeyman
My dad took my siblings and I to see the sights in NYC around the winter holidays, you know, the big tree, Rockefeller Center, Empire State Building, the huge Toys 'R US, the usual tourist stuff. Other than that, I've not really been in the city part of any real city. I'm surprised at how little foliage there is in urban settings. Looking out my window now, (not counting the sky) about 80% of the view is green from all the grass, trees, bushes, shrubs, flowers, etc. I always get this odd feeling being in such an artificial environment like that. Whenever I have to help my sister bring her things to Drexel (in Philly), I'm always standing under the small trees outside of the front campus because everything else is just brick and asphalt. Yuck.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
My dad took my siblings and I to see the sights in NYC around the winter holidays, you know, the big tree, Rockefeller Center, Empire State Building, the huge Toys 'R US, the usual tourist stuff. Other than that, I've not really been in the city part of any real city. I'm surprised at how little foliage there is in urban settings. Looking out my window now, (not counting the sky) about 80% of the view is green from all the grass, trees, bushes, shrubs, flowers, etc. I always get this odd feeling being in such an artificial environment like that. Whenever I have to help my sister bring her things to Drexel (in Philly), I'm always standing under the small trees outside of the front campus because everything else is just brick and asphalt. Yuck.
If you're looking for foliage, Manhattan isn't the place to go lol. Where my house was in Queens, giant trees lines both sides of the street, and they met above in the middle so that you couldn't even see the sky. Glendale is a very green area, now that I think about it.

El oh el MikeKirby.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Woop, I missed a lot. :I

Well firstly, last time I went to hospital was probably when I had a hypoglycemic reaction (when your blood sugars go dangerously low). I remember being on a hike before that. t was rainy, and since i'm fussy when it comes to apples I decided to wait till I got home. On the way back, I was blinking in and out of reality, coming back to certain parts... "Oh, here's that fence... Oh, here's my house.." 2 seconds later it's "I'm up the stairs now. hang on, where'd I- ohh i'm in my bedroom now.." I don't know exactly what happened, but my mum said I was acting really strangely and my face was ash grey. From that memory, my next one was sitting in bed eating a cracker with nutella smeared on it, and there were nurses in the bedroom and there was an ambulance outside and I was told I needed glucose quickly (which was why I was having the nutella-smeared cracker), and I was really disoriented. I had friends over too, they got really worried about me.

It was pretty scary, I had no idea what was going on for ages, but my friend lent me his DS so I played on that when I woke up.

As for the pics, those were really awesome! I've always wanted to go to japan too. :-)

And NY... I've thought about going there a couple times, seems ok. I've been to Los Angeles and San Francisco tho, but pretty much nowhere else in america. Couldn't do much else in my 2 week holiday there but go to those two places.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I try to talk sense into them, but one voice cannot convince dozens of others' collective voices. :(

Pretty much all I can do is prevent Kirby from falling even further.

I tried two times to tell them that Toon Link isn't high tier.

1st time -> Moves from Mid to High tier
2nd time -> Moves up 1 spot in High tier.

:glare:

Top Bottom