• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
COME OOOON, LOL.

The only thing serious in this thread is life and culinary arts.
This thread gets real serious if there's no culinary arts.

Without them, we can't enjoy food differently.

The "I'm Pregnant" thing was an inside joke that wasn't meant to fool ya'll if I put it as my title, cause you know, Kirby Krew in the OP.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I haven't posted around the Character Boards in a while. So I'll just say that I haven't been practicing Kirby like I should have. I've mainly been focusing on ZSS. But when I enter a tournament I always select Kirby and lose matches that I have no business losing. So, with the recent Vids I've seen of Kirby being used. I've been inspired again to practice with him. I'm competitive and I like what I saw so I am entering the Hyperbolic time Chamber.

Also, My ears and Eyes are open. I'm not sure if I'm saying his name correctly but I believe it's "EE", Shots Fired my way, good..but don't worry I'm busting back. I'll leave it at that...

God Kais....

Labernash

Smash Lord
I haven't posted around the Character Boards in a while. So I'll just say that I haven't been practicing Kirby like I should have. I've mainly been focusing on ZSS. But when I enter a tournament I always select Kirby and lose matches that I have no business losing. So, with the recent Vids I've seen of Kirby being used. I've been inspired again to practice with him. I'm competitive and I like what I saw so I am entering the Hyperbolic time Chamber.

Also, My ears and Eyes are open. I'm not sure if I'm saying his name correctly but I believe it's "EE", Shots Fired my way, good..but don't worry I'm busting back. I'll leave it at that...

God Kais....
My master.

He has spoken.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace

God Kais....
I was wondering why I haven't heard any activity from you in terms of Kirby...glad to hear the fire has been rekindled.
And yeah i heard when EE fired those shots on the stream lmao. I was like damn, tried your life lol.

Just lettin you know, there are a few of us Kirbys on the rise. You are not alone in your efforts.

:phone:

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
Guys i played DLA on wifi today......... he 3-stocked me with ganon............

Last game we played i almost got him. took him to his last stock too. Seriously i had to be super careful approaching him.

So....

:kirby2: is +2 vs :ganondorf: (according to bbr)

:kirby2: is -1 vs DLA's :ganondorf:

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Well, maybe you think that way because he outplayed you. It takes an incredible amount of talent and dedication to take a bottom tier to level. I'm sure he has a great amount of experience as well, to cope with a plethora of situations. That and, you might have had little knowledge of the match-up. I mean not everybody prepares for an atomic bomb falling from the sky, y'know.

:phone:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Well.

I played with mink. He has a good Ganon.
I have been camping little by little and stuff.

It's cool beans that I swallowed and successfully delivered him a warlock punch.

He still won that Money Match because he wanted me to play snake though.
I never played snake that much.

----

Btw, we got a new Kirby player. Some guy named Sol or something.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Sol diviner, do you mean?

Hmm...

Well, maybe you think that way because he outplayed you. It takes an incredible amount of talent and dedication to take a bottom tier to level. I'm sure he has a great amount of experience as well, to cope with a plethora of situations. That and, you might have had little knowledge of the match-up. I mean not everybody prepares for an atomic bomb falling from the sky, y'know.
Not many people expect my usmash to kill them.

Ahh, being a low tier character and making people scared of PK freeze has never been funnier. Actually, it's hilarious to watch people's reaction to a ditto lucas doubles team. They're... REALLY intimidating, apparently. That might explain why my brother and I came 3rd in doubles against mostly teams full of marths, snakes and falcos. >.>

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Shadocat, DLA's played Chu, myself, Triple R, and Y.b.M. Not only does he have really good Kirby exp, but he's also a very good player. LOL. If you don't know the Ganon MU, it's going to be very difficult beating him, and even then it's no cakewalk.

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
I got surgery done on my toe today. the nail was misgrown so i was stuck inside of the skin and gave the toe a big sore. that was there for months.

the surgery was painful :c, especially the part where she had to give my toe like 8 shots to numb my toe so i wouldnt feel any pain. darn shots put more pressure on me than a peach d-air.

At least the nurse was pretty :)

Oh and she had an assistant too that was watching, and she was super cute ;)

ironically this was all done where my mom used to work.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I got surgery done on my toe today. the nail was misgrown so i was stuck inside of the skin and gave the toe a big sore. that was there for months.

the surgery was painful :c, especially the part where she had to give my toe like 8 shots to numb my toe so i wouldnt feel any pain. darn shots put more pressure on me than a peach d-air.

At least the nurse was pretty :)

Oh and she had an assistant too that was watching, and she was super cute ;)

ironically this was all done where my mom used to work.
Sounds like you had a successful operation.

Man I remember the last time I went to the hospital. I had a very sharp pain on the lower left side of my stomach, and when I went to go check it out, they apparently assigned me to like, the hottest nurse in the hospital to see what was wrong with me. Aside from the fact that I was in pain and they took ****ing forever, I was not mad.

One of the check-ups was that the nurse wanted to *censored for SWF* to see if maybe that was causing any harm, and when she said that, I was liken "Hell yeah!". So I *censored for SWF*, but when I did, I noticed that *censored for SWF*. I mean, it was pretty cool, but it was also pretty embarrassing too.

Anyways, glad to hear it went okay Shadocat.

Top Bottom