• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Kmatt

Smash Journeyman
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
Mine wasn't too hard to come up with; however, it appears that almost any web site that has a registration requirement already has a "Kmatt" who never visits, posts, etc. I swear someone must be making these accounts just to piss me off...

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Also fans of you that get created. (YouTube, tournaments, etc) Want to be you so they make accounts with your name too. XD

Well my hour of free time is up. Time to head to the airport and off to Japan. Good luck to everyone and stay safe now! =) I will try to stop by to say "hi!" to everyone whenever I get the chance.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Importers are still fun to play. They're legit players, not legit by their game name.

I still don't know if illmatic. was actually ill himself. But if he's there again, I'll play him for sure.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
LOL that was me, and I know why we were lagging.
I was downloading something through a torrent and forgot to close it before I got on wifi :c

just tell me if you want to play again.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Torrenting isn't inherently illegal.
That's sort of like saying you're going to report someone for saying they drove to the store yesterday and just assuming it was because they stole the car. XD

Also, we don't take kindly to stool-pidgeons.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Hey hey! I got to Japan safely. That 12 hour plane ride was boring and my poor legs were tired of be scrunched up. Man it is nice over here. Can't wait to get my liberty card so I can go off base and fetch some women! >=)

I don't go to the boat until May.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Also, we don't take kindly to stool-pidgeons.
I ain't no stoolie; I just lampoon the situation. :awesome:
Hey hey! I got to Japan safely. That 12 hour plane ride was boring and my poor legs were tired of be scrunched up. Man it is nice over here. Can't wait to get my liberty card so I can go off base and fetch some women! >=)
Have fun while you still can. ;)

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
Im going to a tourney at VTech this weekend(its not a smashboards tourney, at least i don't think it is). So im reading all thorugh this section and studying the match-ups and techniques and stuff. Im really hoping to take first place

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
I'm goin to a local tourney this weekend also. The only odd aspect of it is Distant Planet is a legal CP, because the tourney host is obsessed with the stage for some odd reason, but thats it.
There's only a few big names going to it, so placing shouldn't be too bad.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm going to the same tournament wumbo is going to on Saturday.
I kind of hope the place is less crowded than before, lol.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I dunno if I'm going to a tourney or not, depending on if TheSaintKai can give me a ride or not. No one else has offered me a ride despite me posting in the FL PR thread, and Mink's tourney thread... I really hope I go to a tourney this weekend, I want to play Smash. :(

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I played Skullgirls for the first time yesterday. Peacock 4lyfe.
There might be a Skullgirls side event at the next Portland tourney... should I enter it?

Top Bottom