• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Anyway, I just got knocked out of the tourny by an IC's!! ;_; I went 2-1 with him though!!!
OH MY GOSH

How do you fight IC's? To this day i don't know how to get past that freakin' chaingrab. I mean, i know to watch your spacing very close, but inevitably they'll get me in their clutches.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
How do you fight IC's? To this day i don't know how to get past that freakin' chaingrab. I mean, i know to watch your spacing very close, but inevitably they'll get me in their clutches.
Just avoid the grabs. Be cautions when hitting.
Keep them away from the ground.

They're more vulnerable on air.

Still, it doesn't help me much.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Thank you, Roller. I had no idea what #YOLO actually meant, but I kept seeing it everywhere! LOL. Now I am informed!

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Yo, she's, like, 10x more attractive in How I Met Your Mother. LOL.

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
But kewkky theyre the same.... oh wait.....

Have any of you seen american pie?? Buffy??? How i met your mother?? Yeah thats her

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
And this is why my Simisear beat Snivy every single time.

Honestly though I never had any problem with either Cheren or Bianca. I think Lenore was one of my hardest battles, along with Elesa, and Ghestis also got annoying. N got pretty tough in some battles, and in others it was very easy. I'm glad final N had a good amount of difficulty. It made me excited enough to think that he might be the final boss (until I realised how crazy Ghestis was.)

Err, Ghestis could have waited, I honestly would have preferred N as the final battle. :I

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
N looks like a great final battle to me. Ghestis is too clichéd, bad guys dressed weird.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
And thats the story of my first infraction :cool:

But for real though, im staying away from that Top 5 thread forever.

Looks like you have more than one to me :awesome:

Warnings are infractions too. (Trolls are people too.)

Anyways, you're welcome in my thread, but I'll maul your posts in the butt if you spam/go off topic/troll. Kay? K.

:kirby2:

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
I have a couple expired infractions for spamming, nothing big

It was funny though, I remember getting an infraction for the first time. It was just for a double post, yet i got so sad, i was like, "Holy crap, I'm such a terrible person DX" I don't know why .-.

So, I'm wondering, what pros are there out there that are Kirby mains, exactly? I don't really know any pro Kirbehs

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
I have a couple expired infractions for spamming, nothing big

It was funny though, I remember getting an infraction for the first time. It was just for a double post, yet i got so sad, i was like, "Holy crap, I'm such a terrible person DX" I don't know why .-.

So, I'm wondering, what pros are there out there that are Kirby mains, exactly? I don't really know any pro Kirbehs
There's a big difference between a "pro" and just a person that places decently.
And I think the only person that falls in that category that actually mains Kirby is Chudat. Not to discredit the rest of the great Kirbys, but with the background that he has, he portrays the pro idea more than anything.

Top Bottom