• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Kmatt

Smash Journeyman
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
So as it turns out, the one girl who would most likely have gone to junior prom with me apparently had full intention to do so, but how she had worded her hinting at wanting me to ask her I interpreted as the opposite. Didn't actually find out until today. The prom's tomorrow.

Looks like another Saturday of sitting alone in my room with seemingly limitless sugary drinks and vidya gaems.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Mike!!!!!!1!!!11!!!!1!! Do you frequent this thread? :O
I visit the Kirby boards everytime I log into smashboards! I lurk more than I post though. =V

Also, hiiii!! :bee:

So as it turns out, the one girl who would most likely have gone to junior prom with me apparently had full intention to do so, but how she had worded her hinting at wanting me to ask her I interpreted as the opposite. Didn't actually find out until today. The prom's tomorrow.
Females speak such a different language than us guys. >_> They can give us these so called "hints" about what they want and then they go get mad at us for not figuring it out!! Anyway, now that you have the go-ahead do what you gotta do!!!

By the way, how did she word it?
:phone:

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398

Looks like another Saturday of sitting alone in my room with seemingly limitless sugary drinks and vidya gaems.
Girl troubles can be so much fun.

Honestly, in my opinion you should just ask her anyway.
You've still got one more day, drink some testosterone and give her a phone call.

Kmatt

Smash Journeyman
Girl troubles can be so much fun.

Honestly, in my opinion you should just ask her anyway.
You've still got one more day, drink some testosterone and give her a phone call.
A number of problems with that.

1) I don't have a ticket, and the person I could've bought one from is out of the picture by now
2) By "one more day", that leaves me mere hours
3) No phone and don't have her phone number to not call her with using the lack of phone
4) She's one of the more popular persons in the grand scheme of things (at least I would assume so), so the betting odds of not having a single person taking her would be rather silly. Furthermore, she did mention that she was "asked", though didn't specify the answer
5) I'm pretty sure steroids would be illegal in this case.

It's not like I'm overly concerned or anything. Perhaps I ought to be, but I really have a bad habit of devoting minimal amounts of effort or concern to anything not immediately relevant.

</apathy>

Thanks for the caring words though, lol. Good luck at all your various Smash events. Perhaps I'll see you there one day.

And while totally not on-topic, have any of you seen those new videos for pokemon black and white 2?

The female protaganist is almost wearing pants. I kid you not.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
And while totally not on-topic, have any of you seen those new videos for pokemon black and white 2?

The female protaganist is almost wearing pants. I kid you not.
Oh what's that? Someone talking about Pokemon that's not R/B/Y or G/S/C?

Number of ****s given...instantly vanish...magic.

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
I think... this was funny like, the first 5 or 6 million times. Now it's just getting freakin old. and turning into spam.

Stop with the joke posts please, I don't like seeing new posts with no content to them at all. This is my only warning.

A Pit warning people about spam? That's kind of the pot calling the kettle black, isn't it?

Got him.....
And thats the story of my first infraction :cool:

But for real though, im staying away from that Top 5 thread forever.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
It is extremely rare I post in the Brawl competitive section. Even so I feel there isn't much point posting there. I drop by to read people's post on how someone is right about this and that while someone else would disagree then it goes to who-knows-how-many-pages until one person gives up or something...

Kmatt

Smash Journeyman
It is extremely rare I post in the Brawl competitive section. Even so I feel there isn't much point posting there. I drop by to read people's post on how someone is right about this and that while someone else would disagree then it goes to who-knows-how-many-pages until one person gives up or something...
You mean like every attempt at constructive discussion on the internet ever?

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Find a way to make yourself want him then.

Like, suck his peach with Dat B button whenever she floats.
Oh I already want him. So badly.
I actually managed to win a set against him for the first time today...it just happened to be a friendly so boooooooo. Still happy tho.

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
Entered a 4-man brawl tourney -_- and got 2nd..........lost to a yoshi......... a GOOD yoshi

How do i fight a Yoshi?? I swear that matchup is even and NOT a +1 for us

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
It's not even. It's -1.

Kirby has disadvantage against this little green Dino.

From experience, my guess is to space more. Be aware of his grabs and keep him in the air as long as possible.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
You just have to play real patient and let him keep doing pivot grabs until he runs out of stage. Power shield the eggs. I play a yoshi regularly over here so it's not that bad.

Anyway, I just got knocked out of the tourny by an IC's!! ;_; I went 2-1 with him though!!! Then after all was said and done people told me that I played Atomsk...

What? I've never seen the guy in real life...

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
there's nothing wrong with wanting to be right.

It's just when people say ANYTHING to get the last laugh or to make it look like they won the argument and the other oh so shamefully lost :rolleyes:
You're exactly right. =) Though we all know how people act on the internet so often times its better to not say anything.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Anyway, I just got knocked out of the tourny by an IC's!! ;_; I went 2-1 with him though!!! Then after all was said and done people told me that I played Atomsk...

What? I've never seen the guy in real life...
Well you're lucky, lol.

ICs are painful. I mostly have to be aware of their sheild grabs.

Lol he might have, i dont remember pressing the save button.

I'm so willing to watch it if he did save it. You beated a top 5 player in friendlies, lol.
I mean, it's not that awesome, but it's frikin' awesome.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Pit dittos?
You mean 'Pittos'. :p

Edit:
There was no Skullgirls tourney yesterday after all. :(
I only really went to the tourney to hang out with everyone and play friendlies, but I ended up entering Random-Character+Random-Partner Doubles (it was only $1 to enter). I randomed Ganondorf FOUR TIMES througout the tournament (twice in a row both times). The funny thing was that I won 3-1 out of those 4. XD
I'm also happy because I ended up winning that tournament and having a load of fun playing terrible characters.
I'm just going to say that being a good Kirby player makes you good with every character by default since Kirby is so well-rounded in his play (he doesn't have two or three uber-powerful moves you can just spam) (lol Snake Grenades/Tilts, IC grabs, Falco Lasers, MK Tornado/D-smash).

Top Bottom