• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kentucky Smash Championship!!!! Parallel Worlds... - December 14th, 2013 - Louisville, Ky

гυιη

Smash Cadet
NNID
Unique
3DS FC
5198-2442-2813
I need a pm partner luigigoshard doesnt play and his melee game has been falling off i dont play it much but im pretty decent and I just keep winning everything melee wise jiano doesnt attend, but im beating him at this! KellyK in need of a dedicated PM partner for this. I play Shiek, Peach, Pit , falco, Mario, Marth so whoever works best with your team I can run any of them at a good level.
If we practiced prior to it starting we could do team double Mario or double Doc since 3.0 will release in time for the tourney.

WINK ;)

Thankful for today
I have a question.... it might be a noob question but in tournaments can zero suit samus use her armor pieces as weapons?

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
Guys I already have a awesome job that pays great so i dont have to ever worry about my post or ever writing a resume if I wanted to write a correct sentence or paragraph I can totally do that but this is smashboards not english 101 im good !!!
This sentence is actually pretty good for kelly standards. My Profile picture is a direct shout out to kodey's deep love for fox.
Love this scene lol.

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
I think we should run PM doubles at this tourney over melee doubles if we only have time for one tbh... its much more versatile and if we have time for only one, PM gives more people a chance to do well and its pretty damn hype.

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
Shonic your profile pic looks like some creepy rapist stalker molestor
he does irl too so I guess its fitting :)
**** Marth
Gayass JIggs
Stupid Falco
Dumb@$$ Fox
Gay PEach
****n Sheik

Kelly your profile pic looks like the doctor of double post. The world would run out of drinks if we all played shonic's game.

гυιη

Smash Cadet
NNID
Unique
3DS FC
5198-2442-2813
I could've sworn it's

Luigi gos hard, but everyone calls it

Luigi go shard.

Either way, I approve kelly's avi idea.
thats what it was originally supposed to be, but after people kepts saying it wrong he was stuck with go shard

гυιη

Smash Cadet
NNID
Unique
3DS FC
5198-2442-2813
friendly reminder to never go bowling for the first time in 6 years before going to a tournament ever again

Rizner

Smash Ace
Hey, just wondering -- it's going to be PM 3.0 at this event, right? Also, will the vote for PM or Brawl doubles be taken at the venue or beforehand?

I'll be at this likely with 3 others from Cincinnati. Might ask for housing, but might also just make the drive there and back the day of.

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
Yea it will be pm 3.0 bring full pm setups/tvs please anyone that can we need alot of tvs to make this run super smooth and melee and theres no vote were running pm doubles

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
I This event is showing up as much more of a melee event than it is a brawl event. I am still unsure of whether or not to even involve brawl at this tournament. I don't want to upset any of the cool brawl peeps around here but I also think we need the time spent on brawl for Melee and Project M.

I made a poll on the facebook group.

Rizner

Smash Ace
Yea it will be pm 3.0 bring full pm setups/tvs please anyone that can we need alot of tvs to make this run super smooth and melee and theres no vote were running pm doubles

That sounds good to me -- I prefer PM personally.

I This event is showing up as much more of a melee event than it is a brawl event. I am still unsure of whether or not to even involve brawl at this tournament. I don't want to upset any of the cool brawl peeps around here but I also think we need the time spent on brawl for Melee and Project M.

I made a poll on the facebook group.

If there isn't time, that makes sense, but I would like there to be brawl singles and would definitely enter it.

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
That sounds good to me -- I prefer PM personally.

If there isn't time, that makes sense, but I would like there to be brawl singles and would definitely enter it.

Well we are pretty much filling the last time slot with either PM doubles or Brawl Singles

Events are :
Melee Singles
Melee Doubles
Project M Singles
Project M Doubles/ Brawl Singles

Rizner

Smash Ace
Well we are pretty much filling the last time slot with either PM doubles or Brawl Singles

Events are :
Melee Singles
Melee Doubles
Project M Singles
Project M Doubles/ Brawl Singles
From what I saw in the OP:
Brawl Singles
-Melee Doubles
-Project M Singles
-Brawl/Project M Doubles Vote will be taken

Probably a misstype where you meant Melee singles/doubles and not Brawl singles at the start?
Had assumed it was between brawl doubles and pm doubles, and that brawl singles and pm singles were guaranteed

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
No it was all orig correct I havent changed it but if brawl was ran its literally looking like less than 10 man tourney

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
гυιη said:
If we practiced prior to it starting we could do team double Mario or double Doc since 3.0 will release in time for the tourney.
Sorry just seen this I would but im teaming with Jiano in pm and LuigigoShard for melee

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
Rsvp yourself amida it will help with who we know is coming and we obviously know what you play but we will do our best to make it happen because it likely wont be a big brawl turnout but hey if you win you will be the ky smash brawl champion like seriously. I think it will work because it wont take long. And if brawl sticks we may be smashing to fit everything past 12 am at night so prepare yourself ppl pack a lunch does anyone have a projector by the way doesnt have to be a big one but maybe a small usb ?

WhyYouSalty

Smash Cadet
Kodey, Kelly, and Goodin, I'll be able to get back in to the melee swing of things while I'm on winter break. We need to have a couple smashfests before the 14th so I can play with you all again.

Top Bottom