• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kentucky Smash Championship!!!! Parallel Worlds... - December 14th, 2013 - Louisville, Ky

гυιη

Smash Cadet
NNID
Unique
3DS FC
5198-2442-2813
I will be playing/ bringing 64. I am sure some other people will play it too.

Theres no way I would attempt playing that seriously but if could be something people do for fun to take a break from melee or brawl competitive and relax a bit

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
Double post because im the king of dp but ill be taking mm all day if anyone wants to mm my peach with any character but marth but if anyone wants to go marth ill go shiek and mm $1 -$5 and that offer is good this sat at the weekly fight night as well

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
Kodey my doc is a pimp ass muh fugggaa and wii snake I trained like the chick in kill bill with the old guy forgot his name in karate kid in complete silence training my thumbs to hold down and mash b 11 times in 1 second and kodey sucks so bad he still plays luigi and cant do luigis tornado hes what I like to call a complete failure and would be disgraced, tied up and stoned by the luigi community for sucking and he runs off the board with fox into a shine cancel and thinks hes wave shining now who sucks????

Wiisnake

Smash Journeyman
Kodey my doc is a pimp *** muh fugggaa and wii snake I trained like the chick in kill bill with the old guy forgot his name in karate kid in complete silence training my thumbs to hold down and mash b 11 times in 1 second and kodey sucks so bad he still plays luigi and cant do luigis tornado hes what I like to call a complete failure and would be disgraced, tied up and stoned by the luigi community for sucking and he runs off the board with fox into a shine cancel and thinks hes wave shining now who sucks????
Nah he isn;t a complete failure, only people who lose to my Ness more than once are that, see: Keenan

Stratocaster

Smash Ace
I'd like to go and play some of you again, but I've been planning to go to Tipped Off 9... so maybe next time. Is Jiano planning to be there though?

Dopey

Smash Lord
Melee + PM??

Then maybe...;)

Btw who's the kid bitchin about entree fees like its that huge a deal? If ya got a job your fine if not ask ur rents to pony up 2 $ more OHBOY

And jianos goin?? WANT ME SOME COCAINE COWBOYZ BAYBIII!! ^^

Agent:Guilt~

Smash Cadet
NNID
ImAgentGuilt
I RSVP'd yes, looks like Richmond has to go now, cause I aint no liar.
I'll let the others know they have to come.
#TwigConfirmed
#KrypConfirmed
#ImConfirmed
#????

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
I RSVP'd yes, looks like Richmond has to go now, cause I aint no liar.
I'll let the others know they have to come.
#TwigConfirmed
#KrypConfirmed
#ImConfirmed
#????

It looks like you guys are some of the few brawl players coming to this. I know that you all also play melee, and i find that awesome, but brawl might not be getting much of a showing. Chi is hosting some event, and it has been getting more attention than this from a brawl standpoint, which is completely understandable. If we cant get more than 12 or so in brawl, i don't see the point in hosting a bracket. Would you all be cool for playing melee, or is brawl the deal breaker?

From this post on, if you are interested in Brawl, please say. I do not want to give the brawl players the short end of the stick, as you all have been supportive of the melee scene for as long as I have been a part of this community, but If there is no interest, the time set aside for brawl can be put to better use.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
oh man this is the same weekend as Tipped off 9!? yeah unfortunately im gonna have to pass on coming here cause im helping run tipped off 9's PM bracket. I wish you guys could push the date back one week or something. Tipped Off is kind of a big deal.

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
uhhhh.. we may be able to look into the 21st, but that is getting a bit close to Christmas. I will check with the store owner and some of the other people organizing this.

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
He cant do 21st that was my origonal day we have to stick with 14th like earlier in thread cant change day for 1 person

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
Kelly, it will be fine as long as we get started sooner than last time.. it was a bit rough before, with the whole lacking set ups etc. Last time brawl began at around 2:00. Would be amazing if we could get it going by 12:30.

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
My personal thoughts(aka ****ty opinions from a 4chan browser):

Definitely keep brawl if you want attendance high. While melee will probably get a higher overall, it will be because 90% of the brawlers will sign up for melee(who won't show up if brawl isn't there). The meleers will probably sign up for melee only(Because we suck ass at it. See: Me and kelly's team at 2fast =P). Try and start an event, whether brawl or melee, asap. If you can(again, opinions), try and open at 10~AM for signups, start an event at 12~PM. Anyone who wants to show up for that event should leave by 7AM if they have a 5hr drive(which probably won't be many people tbh).

Kel

Smash Master
Guys:

your is possessive.
Ex: "When is YOUR tournament?"
Ex: "May I stay the night at YOUR residence the day before the tournament?"
Ex: "Enjoy YOUR day!"

You're is used when the words 'you' and 'are' could have been used instead.
Ex: "You're a scrub"
Ex: "You're going to the tournament, right?"
Ex: "You're right!"

The same format is used for Their and They're.

Their is plural possessive.
Ex: "It's THEIR tournament, let them use whatever rule set they wish!"
Ex: "They are not using THEIR time correctly"

They're is 'they' and 'are' together.
Ex: "They're going to the tournament together"
Ex: "They're teaming together"

There is a place.
Ex: "I'm not going there."
Ex: "I have never been there, but I hear it's nice"

I'm just trying to be helpful. It will look a lot better on resumes and stuff in the future if you fix this stuff.

гυιη

Smash Cadet
NNID
Unique
3DS FC
5198-2442-2813
I wasn't aware that this was supposed to be a grammar thread. I also wasn't aware this was a resume.

I'll keep that in mind next time.

Kel

Smash Master
Well you're going to have to learn how to write a resume sooner or later because you sure as hell aren't good enough to play Smash Bros. for a living.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Chi is planning to have something planned this weekend.

I'll definitely keep this as a maybe to go to.

I will be offering to help both brawl/PM tournies if I go

I also need a partner for doubles (PM and/or Brawl)

I have credibility in PM

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
I need a pm partner luigigoshard doesnt play and his melee game has been falling off i dont play it much but im pretty decent and I just keep winning everything melee wise jiano doesnt attend, but im beating him at this! KellyK in need of a dedicated PM partner for this. I play Shiek, Peach, Pit , falco, Mario, Marth so whoever works best with your team I can run any of them at a good level.

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
I need a pm partner luigigoshard doesnt play and his melee game has been falling off i dont play it much but im pretty decent and I just keep winning everything melee wise jiano doesnt attend, but im beating him at this! KellyK in need of a dedicated PM partner for this. I play Shiek, Peach, Pit , falco, Mario, Marth so whoever works best with your team I can run any of them at a good level.
Kelly, why does a piece of me die every time I look at your eloquent masterpieces of posts?
In this post not only did Kelly use the ever-so rare period, he also used to evasive comma and even the unheard of exclamation point!!!!!1111111
The ride never ends.

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
Guys I already have a awesome job that pays great so i dont have to ever worry about my post or ever writing a resume if I wanted to write a correct sentence or paragraph I can totally do that but this is smashboards not english 101 im good !!!

Rizner

Smash Ace
I'm like 90% going to attend this. Will enter all PM and Brawl events.

Chi is planning to have something planned this weekend.

I'll definitely keep this as a maybe to go to.

I will be offering to help both brawl/PM tournies if I go

I also need a partner for doubles (PM and/or Brawl)

I have credibility in PM

Want to team?

Top Bottom