• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kentucky Smash Championship!!!! Parallel Worlds... - December 14th, 2013 - Louisville, Ky

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
Oh
That was a darn good day/night. I didn't do well as I expected, I don't think having tech skill alone will do me any good if I only played computer opponents up to this point. I'll be showing up to the Saturday friendlies night. I need practice with real people. Oh and since I'm a premium member on here, how do I change my name. It needs to be "ToTs"
Ohhh you are tots. Cool man, we had to face off in 2 diff brackets pretty early on. Your kind of like me, solid technical skill but a lack of tourney experience and match up knowledge. Playing at the fight night definitely should help. And I am not sure how to change name

ToTs

Smash Artist
NNID
x_ToTs_x
Yeah winners melee, and losers P:M. I'll def start coming on Saturdays definitely. Do you main Falco and Falcon?

Top Bottom