• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kentucky Smash Championship!!!! Parallel Worlds... - December 14th, 2013 - Louisville, Ky

гυιη

Smash Cadet
NNID
Unique
3DS FC
5198-2442-2813
Yeah he was Johning afterward bro, you sure you just want to play for fun?
im getting more serious about playing since i finally have a character that i can enjoy playing and isnt too low on the tier list. falco just wasnt for me though it helped me learn a lot by playing him.

Wiisnake

Smash Journeyman
im getting more serious about playing since i finally have a character that i can enjoy playing and isnt too low on the tier list. falco just wasnt for me though it helped me learn a lot by playing him.
Great, hope you keep at it.

WINK ;)

Thankful for today
I would love to practice with some of you... If possible. I live in Frankfort so its an hour away from Louisville. But I could come to you. Haha.
This probably sounds pretty desperate.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
you know Ill try to show up to this. I couldn't make the last one of these Kentucky tournaments. Ill probably just enter Project M, but maybe melee.

Wiisnake

Smash Journeyman
I would love to practice with some of you... If possible. I live in Frankfort so its an hour away from Louisville. But I could come to you. Haha.
This probably sounds pretty desperate.
Anyone who knows of the Mystical Ninja series is welcome to practice with me.

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
Why thank you :)
I need to practice with more people. Haha. You interested in the least bit?
I live in georgetown, I play mainly brawl, but am willing to play the other games as well. Are you in our FB group yet, that will start you in the community, and you can find people there a lot easier.

WINK ;)

Thankful for today
No I am not in the group yet. What is the group?
Well I play Brawl some. Would you want to practice sometime?

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
Yeah sure, the best way to play people without knowing them is smashfests. We have those in louisville and lexington. More on that in the group, (they usually advertise them)

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
Ummm.. Just search up "KY/OH Smash Community" it is an open group, so just join it, and you will be accepted soon after. I guess this goes for anyone who wants to join.

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
Amida is a melee player and just doesnt know it yet lol everyone coming to this plz confirm when we hit a certain number im putting up a pot bonus

JC Shine Studios

Smash Apprentice
My name is Patrick and typing long paragraphs obviously makes me have the better point. :dazwa:

Also it's a "probably" attending from me but it's a bit too far in the future for a definite yes or no.
1380232298326s.jpg

I live in the southern Okolona neighborhood near McNeely Lake.
We might be able to take you up on that, actually!

We live about 15 minutes from you, apparently. We don't play brawl but we'd be ecstatic about having another melee partner to practice against

Kel

Smash Master
I have played mystical ninja: legend of goemon on SNES. I should have it somewhere still, but then again people like to take my stuff so I might not.

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
Everybody just be at fight night saturday so I can man handle you all and esoecially goodin for that cheap ass laser

Kel

Smash Master
I am teaming with Overswarm for 2006's sake. Of course, everyone is playing Melee still for 2006's sake.

Wiisnake

Smash Journeyman
I am teaming with Overswarm for 2006's sake. Of course, everyone is playing Melee still for 2006's sake.
I'll play my Ness against your Pichu in friendlies, starting to phase my Ness out of competitive sets.

гυιη

Smash Cadet
NNID
Unique
3DS FC
5198-2442-2813
Will all SSB games be there or is it just one in specific?
If you're willing to bring it yourself with a setup you can play it there but Melee and Brawl will have like 85% of the attention at the tourneys

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
We might be able to take you up on that, actually!

We live about 15 minutes from you, apparently. We don't play brawl but we'd be ecstatic about having another melee partner to practice against

Cool; Tonight and likely tomorrow won't be good times though. I'm planning on attending the Parallel World Gaming get together tomorrow, that is, if its still being held.

Magic Man

Smash Rookie
If anyone is looking for some melee practice, let me know. I live in Louisville off of Bardstown road. Just PM me for details.

JC Shine Studios

Smash Apprentice
If anyone is looking for some melee practice, let me know. I live in Louisville off of Bardstown road. Just PM me for details.
Sure thing

Cool; Tonight and likely tomorrow won't be good times though. I'm planning on attending the Parallel World Gaming get together tomorrow, that is, if its still being held.
Damnit, my ride doesn't want to take me =/ Guess Next week I guess.
Yeah if you can make it to the smashfest next saturday around 6 that would be really cool! We may be able to practice on friday as well but it's nothing to bank on lol

WINK ;)

Thankful for today
If you're willing to bring it yourself with a setup you can play it there but Melee and Brawl will have like 85% of the attention at the tourneys
I figured, but I was just curious. I will bring a set up if people want to play. But not just for me. Haha

Top Bottom