• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ken on SURVIVOR spoiler: Edrees wins survivor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mio

Smash Ace
you are so stuck in your world of mio mio mio that you missed the point. again.

no wonder you have such an inflated view of yourself.
Why would I care or try to "get the point" from some online stranger who only has bad things to say about me? I'm only explaining myself when I'm questioned by *****es like you because I'm trying to give reason to my words. But I could not care less about whether you and the rest of SWF thinks I'm cocky or not.

the funny thing is i'm doign something much more impressive than all your irrelevant school work. it probably should be in the guiness book of world records, actually. it must be embarassing to always be so wrong with such an enormous ego, amirite?
Wow, I like how you tell me to go read a book and then you tell me that my school work is irrelevant. You always argue with what's most convenient in my latest post, but you never think ahead about how to actually beat me through logic. When you're stuck, you just say I'm always wrong and that don't get it. That's all you have to work with in that obnoxious brain of yours.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
you don't have to care to get the point. someone of your vast intellectual capabilities should be able to do so without second nature. well, maybe i shouldn't assume my talents are your talents ;)

you took me way too literally, which implies you're not nearly as smart as you think. i told you to go read a book so you list a bunch of your academic achievements? what? how do you NOT see the disconnect there? you may be book smart but you obviously can't think for yourself, which is why you make yourself such an easy target.

want to learn how to think for yourself? READ A BOOK. that's why i said that.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
any arguing shall cease now. i decree it. Wouldnt it be funny if ken started talking in third person on the show. xD

mio

Smash Ace
you don't have to care to get the point. someone of your vast intellectual capabilities should be able to do so without second nature. well, maybe i shouldn't assume my talents are your talents ;)
Okay, whatever.

you took me way too literally, which implies you're not nearly as smart as you think. i told you to go read a book so you list a bunch of your academic achievements? what? how do you NOT see the disconnect there? you may be book smart but you obviously can't think for yourself, which is why you make yourself such an easy target.
It's hilarious that you guys believe I'm unintentionally making myself a target, and that you're luring me into some kind of diabolical trap every time you talk **** to me. Do you know why I post on forums? I like to keep up with what's going on in the community, but I also like to PRACTICE MY ENGLISH/DEBATE skills. You guys are the perfect audience, because you are real, direct, quick-responding minds that actually care about what is being said and how you respond to it. This scenario forces me to think on my feet rather than off of the "book smarts" that you say I have. This is why I will just keep going sometimes, because it's not like these boards are moderated from spam or flaming of any sort. So what do I have to worry about? You're just SWF posters to me until I learn otherwise.

I am well aware of the formula:
-If I post an opinionated/"ignorant"/"narrow-minded" statement that leaves room for negative response, then Lovage, P, Replicate, Mango, random Melee players and other random friends of Melee players that I've never met will be quick to pounce on me.

I haven't stopped, and I've made it clear the entire time that I don't care what you guys think. Who's falling for the bait, me or you guys?

want to learn how to think for yourself? READ A BOOK. that's why i said that.
Gee, thanks man. I appreciate that you're so concerned for my well-being.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Your so full of yourself, it's disgusting.

If I cared enough, I would actually point out how much of a hypocrite/joke you truly are... sadly, it's not worth the time or the effort lol.

You sure didn't strike me as the arrogant type IRL. Just saying.

mio

Smash Ace
That's because cause I'm not, which is why I'm not eager to prove my true modesty and personality to you guys. I know who I am, and it's foolish for anyone to think that telling me otherwise will change that... especially since those people are random smashers on the internet. While I'm here, why not have my own fun like everyone else always does?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
pretty sure myself / kouryuu / lovage / replicate are the people whose opinions honestly mean the most here

iankobe

Smash Lord
Forget it Mio. There's no point of arguing on forums anyway.

It's pointless. Its not like P and them will change their minds.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Forum wars are half the fun of smashboards
watching mio get 4stocked = too good

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
I am well aware of the formula:
-If I post an opinionated/"ignorant"/"narrow-minded" statement that leaves room for negative response, then Lovage, P, Replicate, Mango, random Melee players and other random friends of Melee players that I've never met will be quick to pounce on me.
dude its too easy its like shooting ducks in a barrel you cant blame us when you leave yourself wide open every single post and then get super upset that we make fun of you

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
mio, stop trying to get put in p's sig ;)

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
Heartworm is a parasitic roundworm (Dirofilaria immitis) that is spread from host to host through the bites of mosquitoes. The heartworm is a type of filaria, a small thread-like worm. The definitive host is the dog but it can also infect cats, wolves, coyotes, foxes and other animals, such as ferrets, sea lions and even humans.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
The swords of Masamune have a reputation for superior beauty and quality, remarkable in a period where the steel necessary for swords was often impure. He is considered to have brought the art of 'nie' (martensitic crystals embedded in pearlite matrix, thought to resemble stars in the night sky) to its perfection.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
Gray Horse is a small community in Osage County, Oklahoma. The post office was established May 5, 1890, and discontinued December 31, 1931. It was named for Gray Horse (Ko-wah-hos-tsa), an Osage medicine man.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Hahaha, I'm pretty sure mio is the one who reported my post. Who else would? But earlier he said "Why would I care"? Well, then, why would you?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
In Australia there are large unincorporated areas in the Northern Territory with over 9000 km of roads in those areas. Most of South Australia is in the unincorporated Outback Areas Community Development Trust. The far west and north of New South Wales is called the Unincorporated Far West Region, which is sparsely populated and barely warrants an elected council. However a civil servant in the state capital manages such matters as are necessary.

mio

Smash Ace
Nasty Nate - Anyone can 4 stock me in Melee and a lot of people can 2/3 stock me in Brawl. What's your point, and do you have anything to contribute besides talking about skill levels and popularity within in a video game community?

Lovage - Continue shooting away. I welcome it.

JTB - Well ****, if that's where this is taking me, then I guess I better stop.

P - **** if I know.

To all of you, keep responding to me. Remember, the bigger you are in numbers, the more correct you are and the worse you'll make me feel! That's the way Politics works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom