• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ken on SURVIVOR spoiler: Edrees wins survivor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vodage

Smash Journeyman
Dude I just looked at the rest of the lineup for that season... He's the token asian guy! That's so lame.

Also, they have two lawyers in the competition. Weird.

Yeah I'm not watching this. Someone just bother Ken until he tells us the end result of the show

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Easy. I'm sure with the recent increase in VG popularity, it's become more of a media spotlight than ever. Ken probably was contacted through some1 that he had known from MLG, or some other outlet. The exec's at multi-million co's (CBS) aren't dummies; this is their opportunity to tap into that viewer base. Ratings, ratings, ratings. I'm sure it will work, but to the extent that they hope, Idk. We'll have to wait and see. Good luck Ken, spike and tipper those *****es all day long. And yeah, we better see some Smash references, or else I'm not putting myself through watching the entire season, LoL...

Sensei

Smash Lord
Yea this is the only reason I'm watching Survivor LOL. Ken combo all dai. Watch there will be some halo player in the cast and halo will get all the spotlight just like in mlg rofl.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
lol wow this the greatest thing i've read all day.

hella random, hella funny

i think imma start watching survivor, first time since like rupert.

debaser

Smash Lord
Easy. I'm sure with the recent increase in VG popularity, it's become more of a media spotlight than ever. Ken probably was contacted through some1 that he had known from MLG, or some other outlet. The exec's at multi-million co's (CBS) aren't dummies; this is their opportunity to tap into that viewer base. Ratings, ratings, ratings. I'm sure it will work, but to the extent that they hope, Idk. We'll have to wait and see. Good luck Ken, spike and tipper those *****es all day long. And yeah, we better see some Smash references, or else I'm not putting myself through watching the entire season, LoL...
yeah I feel like a slight tool for wanting to watch it. ah well, this is simply too good to pass up

"no johns" should be his catchphrase

MarthPwnzer

Smash Journeyman
I need to hear some smash slang, lol...his bio

"underestimate his prowess at playing mind games"
Hes got da mind games

majoras.

Smash Journeyman
OMFG!!!!!

Ken thats good.. thats really good.. it was hard to believe.. hahaha funny sheet.. ken representing gamers XD.

Hugs for american gladiator xDDD.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
About time this went public. Been waiting for this season. Never seen the show before but I'm stoked for this one. I bet he'll use counter a lot and everyone will start spamming counter more than they should. :D

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
Is there spoilers on who wins or how well Ken does on the Internet yet? I really don't want to have to watch a whole season of survivor (or until he gets kicked off.) On the plus side, if he does well kids can tell their parents that video games are good for something because A) If he wasnt a pro gamer he wouldnt be on the show in the first place, and B) the skills used in any competitive game can be applied in tons of other places in life.

GL HF DD Ken, and remember, no johns

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
I think that if Ken gets voted out he should bring a dead falcon with him and throw it up and grab it like 3 times then hit it with a stick in midair and run away.

araknophobik

Smash Master
wow he put the melee community on blast
saying we would be jelous and envious of him
what a ****ing joke

i'd rather of seen alex on this show
that **** woulda been hilarious

im not hating tho, i LOL and will prob watch the first episode
you know, when they vote him off

Naota21t

Smash Champion
I truly believe that Silent Spectre... would probably do pretty **** well in this game.

You don't need alliances when all you do is shrug and say "iunno." Ppl don't mess with ppl like that.

replicate

Smash Lord
ken will probably be annoying and talk about his winning strategy to everyone

they will then vote him off due to his obnoxious voice and cocky attitude

Awex

Smash Lord
God.. So funny. Definitely will have to catch Survivor for once..

Fabian I think posted earlier it would have been funnier if Alex was on instead.

...Who would be the funniest smasher to go on survivor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom