• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Karu and BBQTV'S Final Round Arcade.

BBQTV

Smash Master
oh please come for some international kiby ditos! and how far are you?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
About a half hour away, and havin trouble getting my dad to be okay with me going (Shouldn't be an issue since I'm 21, but he payed for the ticket and essentially feels I shouldn't spend time doing anything that doesn't involve family while here, and I think I'll only be able to negotiate one day for smash, so it'll be ESAM' tourny, which I'll hopefully see you guys at?), not to mention I don't have a ride, so I probably won't make it. Maybe, but it doesn't look good.

BBQTV

Smash Master
sorry you couldn't make fromundaman anyway for now on starting next week it's on friday

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Maybe next time, if/when I come back down. (Dad aready wants me back for X-mas, though not sure yet if I'll be back.)

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
Hmm. MLGP with Pools on Saturday or this...I don't think I'll be able to make it to both. Is this a weekly tournament?

Also, if I go, I can bring my wii, and it'd have to leave with me. Is there a house cut for all those that bring Wii's? Will all Wii's have the replay hack? Is there a possibility of pools? Cuz what's heavily gearing me towards MLGP is Pools.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Hmm. MLGP with Pools on Saturday or this...I don't think I'll be able to make it to both. Is this a weekly tournament?

Also, if I go, I can bring my wii, and it'd have to leave with me. Is there a house cut for all those that bring Wii's? Will all Wii's have the replay hack? Is there a possibility of pools? Cuz what's heavily gearing me towards MLGP is Pools.
This isn't a tournament. It's just a smashfest.

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
This isn't a tournament. It's just a smashfest.

Ah. Alright. So there was a tourney going on, but it got postponed, and is now being replaced gy a Smashfest this week. So, no entry fee? Also, what time do the doors open? still around 1-2 PM ish, then I'll prolly be late since I have no one to take me. I might be going to this since MLGP interferes with my Saturday plans.

BBQTV

Smash Master
whats mlgp? and the tournament might be next week and it's a every other saturday thing and the smashfest thing is all day and only my wii has infinite replay and entry fee is 5 bucks

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
MLGP is a tournament Seibrik is hosting at Zero Ping (in Hollywood) with MLG Rules and stuff-- to prepare the SFL crew for MLG. It will have Pools and I beleive most, if not all the PR will be there. Also, BBQ, if i decide to go to this, then I'll probablly bring my Wii, but I might go late because I have no one to drive me there. I'm only 15, you yeah xP.

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
Pools- the best example I can give is like a Round Robin sorta thing. 32 people attend a Tourney, so 4 pools are made, each with 8 players. these 8 players continue playing eachother, recording win/loss results. The top 2/4 or w/e with the best results go into a Double Elimination Bracket. And yes, I am DEFINATELY coming to this, since I have family plans on Saturday. We need to get PR players and such here. Hype this Smashfest up. I might bring my Wii, I have infinite replays, tags in replays, textures etc. and a Capture Card at home.

BBQTV

Smash Master
you have a Capture Card? thats sweet cause i cant record anything and that pools idea sounds cool we should have a tournament next week maybe

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. I can't stay THAT late though since my mom has work in the morning. But yeah, I'll try to record anything that's on my Wii, and I'll prolly be bringing a friend.

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
About 4-5'ish. Maybe later since she's been working late, but if my sister's home, then she volunteered to take me.

srk99

Smash Cadet
So smashfest is on friday, and is there anything going on thursday?

and

Sebrik is hosting a tourny at zeroping this saturday? I thought the monthly ZP tourney was last week?

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
He's holding a tournament to practice for MLG. Esams monthly was last saturday.

Nothing is happening on thursdays anymore. It's been moved to friday because school is coming up.

Chris_Breezy

Smash Rookie
I'll be able to go this Friday, for sure, since I don't work. :3 I'll bring my Wii with Brawl as I've done before.

srk99

Smash Cadet
I havent been to a ZP tourney in literally a year. Those guys are so good. Well I'll bring my wii to smashfest on friday, and I'll see if I can go to ZP on saturday.

KaZeKaRu(Final Round)

Smash Cadet
The last thursday smashfest is this thursday after that its on fridays it wont be friday its thursday I will be at mizu con friday. I was also hoping to get a tourney going on thursday too

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
dont mean to be a downer, and im surprised if no one else has noticed this.

but if u add up all the % of the singles pot disbursment, u get 110% lolwut

BBQTV

Smash Master
The last thursday smashfest is this thursday after that its on fridays it wont be friday its thursday I will be at mizu con friday. I was also hoping to get a tourney going on thursday too
wait i thought last thursday was the last one and you said so too and so many people like it on friday
dont mean to be a downer, and im surprised if no one else has noticed this.

but if u add up all the % of the singles pot disbursment, u get 110% lolwut
what should i change?

BBQTV

Smash Master

ok thank you Seibrik and do you support the 3.1 rules and did you vote or have anything to do with it?

BBQTV

Smash Master
i was talking to karu and he said he doesn't want it to be this friday because he's going to a convention or something, so he said that if people want they can come tomorrow and if they cant not to worry about it and come next friday

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I'll come tommorow, and if not alot of people show, I'm heading to Zero ping on Saturday. My friend hasn't asked his mom yet if he can go, since he's coming home from Gainsville, since his Brother is starting College at UF. I hope PR Players can make it!

BBQTV

Smash Master
i found out like a few minutes ago that karu wasn't going to be there on friday so im sorry for the sudden change. next week it's on friday

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
Mmmk. What my rides perfer me to do is when they get home, to call the place and make sure people are there before we come, since I live a good 15 minutes away. If tommorow doesn't work, then I'll go next Friday.

Top Bottom