• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Karu and BBQTV'S Final Round Arcade.

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
I wonder if anyone will be interested in a $1 MM there. I might, idk yet. Some PR people should REALLY come before Seibrik's Tourney.

srk99

Smash Cadet
Oh i'm happy i read this. So it is thursday it is then? I'll go for sure, no matter what day, and i'll bring my wii (not hacked at all).

KaZeKaRu(Final Round)

Smash Cadet
Hey guys just letting you know that starting next week the smashfests are on fridays all day same as usual Melee and Brawl there will also be a tourney this friday comming up. If anyone can make it tomorrow the go for it, if not totally understandable. I will more info for the tourney before friday.

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
I'll prolly be coming at 8, guys. My mom forgot, and is getting home now. Plus, my friend wants to come, so we have to pick him up.

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
**EDIT: nvm, leaving in a couple minutes, already have Wii packed in everything. only about like 15 mins away.

srk99

Smash Cadet
Had an awesome time at this :D. I will come back for sure.

I'm sorry oni, i couldn't stay longer. I didn't money match a buck because I have been playing all day, and I was beyond warmed up.

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
It's k. I had fun, nonetheess. I need to buy a new controller soon. GGs to everyone I played! BBQTV, if yoou want, you can upload the .bin files of all the matches that were played today and I could record/upload them ^^.

BBQTV

Smash Master
i dont have a computer and have to post by using my ps3 so i'll have to wait until i get to a computer to upload them

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
Alright, just post Copy/Paste the URL whenever you get to one and upload the .bins. Sorry if I sucked hard, guys.

BBQTV

Smash Master
CrypTik if your going to this can you bring my wii stand? also i think we could use wiis

BBQTV

Smash Master
i tried uploading them today and it said they didn't upload correctly

BBQTV

Smash Master
we could use wiis for tomorrow and we don't have a laptop yet so if someone can bring one that would be helpful

if your unsure about anything check the OP

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
I think he means with Streams and such, which you need a capture card for. My mom asked a luzly question, if cuz I went to the Smashfest, and not alot of people showed up, if I could have a rain check or somethin, however, the answer is rightfully no. Since it was re-scheduled on short notice, I didn't have to come.

BBQTV

Smash Master
laptop for tio http://allisbrawl.com/tio/

karlos said he went to an anime convention and told me that people from there are coming and some famous wolf player or something (he didn't tell me who) he said the are coming

who i know is coming
CrypTik?
BBQTV
srk99
OniTheWolf?
8bitman?
xavi?
kyle ?
gordito boy?
pruedrive?

the ones with question marks are people who usually come but haven't posted except for OniTheWolf and 8bitman

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
I'll more than likely be coming/bringing my Wii. I get out of school at 2:30 PM. What time should I come?

BBQTV

Smash Master
anytime before 7:00

im gonna come as early as i can and the earlier you get there the more warm up you get

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
Alright guys, I will be there before 7, I will be there around 5 WITH my Wii. So save Oni's Wii a TV. It has textures/infinite replays/tags in replays all the good stuff. Any match saved on my Wii will be recorded and uploaded onto YouTube.

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
I had fun. Great MM's, BBQTV. I asked my dad for a dolluh, he said no olol, that it was my fault for not pushing it by not going to an ATM Machine in the Food Court.

Top Bottom