• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Cups

Smash Ace
I miss you guys, just rotting here in STL thinkin about broin' out wit mah dudes and gettin' all ronery.
<3 errbody.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
after figuring some logistics out, darkrain and i are 99% sure we're going to connecticut. if you're interested still, we'll try to figure out some flight stuff *very* soon.
.......................................................last minute info........................................................

Cups

Smash Ace
For all those who are not gay cherry smash will be held on January 3rd at about 5. To entice dmac and david not to go I offer we go out drinking.

jayray

Smash Apprentice
Sorry Dyc, your speaking privileges are temporarily suspended till you attend more smash events.
kek >:[

S

Stringsamus

has samus got an string?

hi guys I have got a qustion maybe it sounds a little bit funny but I this is a seririous question has samus got a string tanga? please answer thank you for the help I'm german and i can't my frtalk english very well. I bet with friends about this question pleeeeaaaassseee answer:confused: thank you very much

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure we can convince some of the bars around here that you, pryo, jfro, and I are of age.
I'd prefer not, not sure about pyro and jfro though.

alcohol kills brain cells it isn't ur choice ur just killin urselfs guyz stop drinkin a lion told me not to do drugs

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
That was also a joke.
D.A.R.E's mascot is a lion. I always found it dumb.

dmac

Smash Champion
what if i pull the age card markis ;( i dont seem to remember a lion either, not to say that there absolutely wasn't one back then, i love markis, i love him so

jayray

Smash Apprentice
what do you mean... unless dyc steps up.

wtf... why do i still have this crusty *** sig ****in ****** **** **** ***got **** ****** **** ***** ****

dmac

Smash Champion
yes, cherry street~ due to some weird stuff happening, we're not going to be able to goto connecticut :( we'll talk about georgia plans this saturday probably(to people willing to go)

Cups

Smash Ace
CHERRY SMASH IS ON THIS WEEKEND.

Daren the DARE lion wasn't nearly as popular as Scruff McGruff, and is now much more of a mascot than he ever was, so it's understood if people never knew of him/forgot. Daren is a joke, and Markis giving attitude is equally as silly.

<3 <3

Jace08

Smash Lord
I should mention this.

We're gonna make a Darkrain combo video. And it's gonna be the most epic thing the internet has ever seen. Which also translates into, however, that it's going to take a long time to make, but w/e, that's how it should be. I'll bring my vcr to the dorm so we can start recording this Saturday. It shouldn't change cherry smash much at all, really.

As for the details of the video (title, song, which footage to put in, etc), suggestions from the crew are welcome & needed, but Dark is the one with the final say cuz' he's good at kneeing people and stuff. I'll put it all together w/ Final Cut Pro for those wondering about software.

Top Bottom