• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

only1Z

Smash Champion
Dyc, Cups, and I, have been making references to a song/songs played in the movie "The Big Lebowski"

So when this sequence happened, "I KNEW SOMEONE WOULD TAKE THE BAIT, GET EM DYC AND Z!!!" I thought of the online joke, "You've activated my trap card, a costly mistake." The 2nd YTMND is a clip of the movie we've been talking about.

Jesi

Smash Ace
no no... Rezo is a robot. lol

Remember when he drove us home from SMYM when everyone else was dead tired? Impossible by humans... and he ONLY drinks Pepsi and ONLY eats Pringles... Personally, I think some of us agree that the Pepsi bottle was a distraction. It's really motor oil...

Sadly, I think maybe he was thrown into a junk yard or something cause we haven't seen him in months...

In any case, what flavor of Ben and Jerry's should I put up for 3rd place? Anyone?

papermarkis

Smash Lord
With the way it looked outside for a while I thought the eclipse from Berserk or something was happening! I thought to myself "I should've bought that 50 ton sword I saw on E-bay 5 years ago..."

D

Deleted member

i know what you mean man its at least 90 degrees in my computer room @_@

the sad thing is that i have a fan running...

papermarkis

Smash Lord
Prepare to get brutally slaughtered anyone who plays me in Mario Kart tomorrow. I just got finished unlocking all karts, bikes, and characters. Along with all the expert staff ghosts and completed every single GP cup with at least a one star ranking. It shows a star next to my name in Wi-fi now, A ****ING STAR!!!

Jturley46

Smash Journeyman
Prepare to get brutally slaughtered anyone who plays me in Mario Kart tomorrow. I just got finished unlocking all karts, bikes, and characters. Along with all the expert staff ghosts and completed every single GP cup with at least a one star ranking. It shows a star next to my name in Wi-fi now, A ****ING STAR!!!
GTFO of here with that ****

Cups

Smash Ace
hey so how are everyone's *****es today? jesi i exempt you from this question, however you may chime in with what you feel your ***** might feel like today, but plz no info on how your bajingo is.

i stayed up all night, i'm tired.

DrSalvador

Smash Cadet
About this week's Lawrence smashfest... I don't think its going to happen. My apartment got robbed last night and all the gaming consoles and games and controllers are gone. So, until further notice, there will be no sunday lawrence smashfests.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
About this week's Lawrence smashfest... I don't think its going to happen. My apartment got robbed last night and all the gaming consoles and games and controllers are gone. So, until further notice, there will be no sunday lawrence smashfests.
Oh wow that sucks. I hope they find the dirty *******'s that did it.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Holy crap wow.....that's possibly the worst thing I've ever heard in this thread, except for phats accident maybe....at least that brought multiple lawls.

papermarkis

Smash Lord
The UMKC dorms crew will be late today due to my new girlfriend. After ignoring her for years of my life, I have finally decided to go out with education. I'm not sure if this is a good decision or not.

And sorry Dr. Salvador. I know exactly what that feels like, my house got robbed way back in the SNES/Genesis days and my games weren't the only thing that was missing.

Jace08

Smash Lord
Man that sucks; I am sorry to hear that Dr. Salvador.

Thanks to Stealth giving me a ride, I'm coming to Barrio tonight. Really looking forward to playing you all. Unfortunately, me and the rest of the people from JCCC are arriving later than five, like around 6:30...

Jesi, do you plan to have your tournament start right at 5, or...?

Jesi

Smash Ace
We'll wait...there is always time! :) Besides I have to bake the cookies and stuff. CYA:D See you all soon :D

linkw00t

Smash Journeyman
Smash is still on for tonight right? I'm planning on going for a little bit since I'll be in that part of town. Read previous pages FTL so I hope you all are there. :D

Top Bottom