• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Is anyone missing a Wii-mote or have one that doesn't work with their Wii? I have a Wii-mote that does not work with my Wii. I have a feeling it is papermarkis's, but I am not sure. My Wii-mote is also missing, picked up this one thinking it was mine.

Edit: Apparently the Wii-mote was mine. Darkrain synched it too Paper's Wii so we could get it working.

papermarkis

Smash Lord
It's not my Wiimote Stealth Raptor. I have both of mine. The only person I know that usually brings his Wii is Jayray, so you might actually have Darkrain's.

I had a goodtime this weekend, but I fell asleep earlier than usual. I never get any sleep before coming because I usually never know when we're suppose to leave.

Cups

Smash Ace
Oh DYC don't think that your clever wordplay shenanigans will dismiss your absence this weekend.

Whatever happened to bro's before . . . new girlfriends.

DrSalvador

Smash Cadet
Lawrence smash once again went well. We all had fun, it lasted about 2 hours. We only had 1 TV this week but next week we will have 2. About 4 people showed up, a little less than last week. I think it worked out better at 4pm than 6, so I'll move it back to 4 for next week.

UltimateShinigami

Smash Journeyman
Currently in da StL, but home in Ft Lauderdale eve
HEY EVERYONE
I was just reading a post made by gimpyfish about sakurai trying intentionally to kill the competitive scene with Brawl. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=158790

In it he explains as you probably already know, that Sakurai didn't want ranking and adv. techs because it discourages noobs. When i see this thread, most of you are anti-brawl for this reason and continue to play Melee. I'm not saying stop playing Melee, I'm saying play the **** out of brawl and go to tournaments and have huge smashfests and do everything with brawl you intended to do before its release just to stick it to the man. If in spite of all his efforts we make Brawl just as competative if not more so than Melee, it'll be like a slap in the face, and I think he deserves one

EDIT: you guys seem more open to brawl than St Louis smashers which is who this was originally intended for, but still, just putting it out there

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
So when are the barrio smashfests now? like what day of week and time.

DYC you should pm me your phone number, i seem to have lost it and i'll need somebody to call when i get lost on the way there :p

N64

Smash Champion
HEY EVERYONE
I was just reading a post made by gimpyfish about sakurai trying intentionally to kill the competitive scene with Brawl. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=158790

In it he explains as you probably already know, that Sakurai didn't want ranking and adv. techs because it discourages noobs. When i see this thread, most of you are anti-brawl for this reason and continue to play Melee. I'm not saying stop playing Melee, I'm saying play the **** out of brawl and go to tournaments and have huge smashfests and do everything with brawl you intended to do before its release just to stick it to the man. If in spite of all his efforts we make Brawl just as competative if not more so than Melee, it'll be like a slap in the face, and I think he deserves one

EDIT: you guys seem more open to brawl than St Louis smashers which is who this was originally intended for, but still, just putting it out there
I'm sure sakurai is shaking in his boots already.
His billion dollar gold-plated boots.

D

Deleted member

salvador i think i might be able to bring a tv this week (yesterday i only brought a wii lol...)

me and that vash dude both brought wii's @_@ weird

linkw00t

Smash Journeyman
I say everyone just quit every game besides WoW and well all start a small raiding guild. Then the barrio can be destroying all kinds of Illidans and Arthas'. So yeah, lets go! Horde only no gay alliance nubes.

Tougher, Orc Warrior - Exodar (Come play wit me!)

LOL jaykay.

linkw00t

Smash Journeyman
How is WoW becoming ridiculous? WoW is where it's at if you're not addicted to it. I haven't hit 70 yet because I don't have as much time to play as I'd like. But I broke up with my GF a few weeks back so I've got to play a little bit more.

Oh btw being single rocks, semi-anonymous club hookups ftw! Anyone want to come!

(C'mon Z lets go get some beechis!)

only1Z

Smash Champion
You do this about once a month linkwoot, those who play WoW are set on their servers, and in their t5 and better raiding gear.....Your warrior is gonna have to step it up :O

*lol, beechi's? That's a scary thought.

Cups

Smash Ace
i say we all become fantastic jugglers and start our own traveling show of madness. hilarity ensues. end scene.

only1Z

Smash Champion
I'll at least give a nod to the reality of ghosts if I see some thing playing me in smash, but not being there.

Cups

Smash Ace
816-INSENSITIVE-PRICK i believe it was. I am aware that there are too many letters for that to be true, but I am confident it gets my point across.

The only thing I can juggle are the shattered pieces of my broken life. *sobs*

Top Bottom