• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

only1Z

Smash Champion
Yes jesi, I'll be coming. If none of the other lawrence kids want to go(?) I can find a way to get dropped off friday or somethin....

linkw00t

Smash Journeyman
So is that like this weekend? Would there be no smash? Girlfriend is going to some play some I'm free all night!

BTW, is N-Cubed some type of tournament? I wana goooo, even though I suck *** more than Final Fantasy X-2.

Does my new avatar say linkw00t enough?

dmac

Smash Champion
as far as i know, no one gets together on a regular basis during the week. only the weekends! and yes, with N-cubed coming up(a tournament in nebraska), there will be no barrio smash this weekend.

linkw00t

Smash Journeyman
Oh no groups assemble during the week? Have you heard of the unstoppable duo of linkw00t and Chad?

Cleverly, we call our team: Linkw00tChad.

Dayum, that sucks, I was really looking forward to some smash. Look's like it's another weekend intoxication-filled Warcraft III.

On a more serious note, the friends who I played WoW with changed servers because they don't like the bumpkin lifestyle of Muradin. So, I'm gonna roll a new server, Z and dmac are you guy's Horde or Alliance on Burning Blade? Because if you're Alliance...IDK what I'll do, Orcs ftw.

linkw00t

Smash Journeyman
Do you really not like Orc? I love Orc, Bloodfury is too awesome. Then again I play a Warrior, because Warriors own.

But from what I'm hearing, Tauren Bear Druids are really really invincible in PvP. Might roll one of those.

What do you play?

only1Z

Smash Champion
I just brought back an undead priest, and I roll around in alts from orc/undead/BE warlocks warriors priests and rogues.

Echo, is a dirty liar.

PandaManJack

Smash Rookie
well my group plays during the week and on weekends as well.. i was just looking for some decent players in the liberty / KC area.. I would like to step up my play a lot before brawl.. so if anyone is interested.. just pm me.

oh yeah and if anyone does play during the week and is free and what not i would be more than happy to play.. weekends work too it just depends on where and what time.. i just haven't really played with anyone other than my friends.. so i have no idea how i would do.. T_T

SamDvds

Smash Ace
sooo u guys said your going to smym? but the only thread i found says they cant have it =\ so which thread were u guys looking at

DYC

Smash Champion
The thread says they can't have it when they planned to have it. Not that they can't have it at all.

We will be there when SMYM goes down.

papermarkis

Smash Lord
Well guys, I have decided to go for the Falcon. Nick showed me a couple of his moves (pun intended) and I've already discovered that practicing with Falcon is a lot funner than practicing with Peach. I get bored of Peach practice after like 20 minutes, but I can go on with Falcon for a couple of hours.

Echo

Smash Champion
Anyone wanna get owned IRL? I know a guy.
so you know Mike Falco too, huh?

edit - oh hey I'm planning on going to the MSOP2 thing, so is there anyone planning on being the odd man out, and needs a partner? I'm most likely going to need one. Z? DYC? Phat? Dmac? c'mon :(

Jesi

Smash Ace
Sup guys! Anyone firing up the mario galaxy?

dave says to bring mario strikers next time cool pepper. :)

only1Z

Smash Champion
Will try to grab it tomorrow....I go into a coma like status all day after these over nights, it's dumb.

Jesi

Smash Ace
I'm going to try and get it today...but i have no moneyz, so i might join the bums on the corner for a while before I go up to walmart to buy it lol.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Wal mart and gamestop were void of a galaxy, containing mario. My search will continue sometime, maybe next week, since I'm busy rest of this one :(

Echo

Smash Champion
btw mario galaxy is TOOOOOOOOO GOOD anyone not playing at this exact moment in time pretty much sucks at life.

Top Bottom