• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
Ayo massive
how much in the way of dollars would it be to get you to put one of those (preferrably white) nunchuk sticks on one of my controllers?
i have too many raep sticks

:phone:

Jace08

Smash Lord
none of that is true lol, I've been clear that if honda goes to NE so will I. If not I'll be at the srk tourney

I probably did sound different though, I was at work and had to keep my voice down and couldn't talk a lot

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
You better win that tournament
i don't think jace has ever said anything that wasn't really nice or constructive to me
What an *******

dmac

Smash Champion
ive been playing games with darkrain 3 hours+ most nights since i've moved in and guess which game haven't played once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
oh right i forgot it was on valentines day. rezo that's a terrible date for a wedding

uhh so who's goin to max out? i've heard differing amounts of interest from various people, but the most important thing is gonna be setups since they basically don't have crts. who can help me out? smash tourney would prolly start by 1 pm saturday. its at Next Door Pizza & Pub in lee's summit

Cups

Smash Ace
It isn't like a birthday party, it cost money per head, so if you bring ten dudes they don't plan on, then they're ****ed. It's essentially taking 30 bucks from Rezo per person.

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
I didn't think this needed to be said but I really shouldn't be taken srsly.
although now Rezo will miss out on my kick *** gift (spoiler! It toasts bread products!)

Jace08

Smash Lord
we should do a project m tourney at maxout

or strong bad at least bring it for friendlies. I've spent too much time away from ivysaur

Top Bottom