• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Jesi

Smash Ace
we were talking to mike g about smash aid last nite..

it's a good time, late june, especially because we're not going to any other tourney's. My only thing is I'm taking a lot of time off for FC and Chicago (which I don't know if I will get all that time off anyway)... and smash aid goes from like friday to all the way until afternoon on sunday or something like that, it's long...

on a completely different note!

I can't freaking wait for my ice blue ds lite to come omfg omfg omfg...

but the first game i bought was mario kart ds... i have a long ways to go :( and I need to save up some moneyz, dropped $177.50 total on the ds and $25 on 1 game so far :( ...

but rest assured I'll get the best games soon enough!

only1Z

Smash Champion
If we were to choose between an mlg, or smash aid...hmm.....both would be more expensive then normal.
*Talking about anaheim that is

Jesi

Smash Ace
Teh Barrio Smash Shoutouts

Teh Barrio smash errupted out of no where for Dave and I... we were going to have a quiet evening at chilli's and walking the plaza.... and then...

THE GREATEST SMASH DRINKING GAME EVER WAS INVENTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

several shots later...

david: <3

dyc: **** JIGGY IN TEAMS!! I'll crack that puzzle yet...and your team will be destroyed!!! >: (

Jimmy, OH, I mean Phat... : Stop smoking. <3 we all love you! :)

Jimmy: Chill out buddy, I never hung up on your DD's, I recorded them :( Why aren't you our friend anymore? *sniffle*

Rezo: hee hee I've never seen you take a shot before, that was tight! Thanks for cheering for me against dmac! lol

dmac: you *****! had too much fun, took too many pictures :p said way to many things lolz :D

zbest: Hee hee **** YOUR SHEIK! I'll get him someday and yer little falco too!! <3 for z ^_^

aaron & grace: You guys are cute together *wishes all da best* :)

on a side note. dmac apparently gets semi-violent when he's wasted lol. I have a lot of cleaning up to do, not to mention a giant bruise on my arm, jerk! lol See you guys next time for hopefully a lot less eventful barrio smash lol :D

<3

Jesi!

only1Z

Smash Champion
Lolz, the wire rack hits, and the fan drops were too brutal. You still owe me about, 5 shots btw :(

Jesi

Smash Ace
FUUUU lol mebbe next time although i'll have to buy more alchy, kinda out out now :\ lol god i'm in the mood to play smash and no one's around! :'( *sniffle*

J

jenkinsplan

Is there any Kansas City super smash tournaments soon with cash prizes?

only1Z

Smash Champion
:p what do you guys think, another Dark & Z birthday smash extravaganza tourney!? Lawlz. We all know the only important birthday is davids :*(

PS. Dyc's is like, 12 or 11 days away, grats on legally getting wasted...instead of just getting wasted the 2 times a year, or whatever you do.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Sounds good to me. Don't forget, a week after your guys' birthdays is my bday :D

DYC: you need to let us know what you want for your BDAY!!! O.o

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
No one likes **** for breath either. Or lung cancer. Or throat cancer. Or gingivitis. Or not having any teeth. Or brain damage. You see where I'm going with this.

Edit: What time is barrio smash on saturday?

only1Z

Smash Champion
omg, I hella sobered up during the ride home, thanks for drinking most of that last smirnoff phat, gawd. BTW, now that I think about it, the girl that plays jean grey in Xmen is really hot =\ *technically I always thought this, but being a little tipsy I am bound to express my attraction to her a bit more blatantly* THAT MOVIE WAS SO GOOD, /ignore jesi

Jesi

Smash Ace
so there is a page 75... but no one had posted anything for there to be a page 75..... i clicked on pg 75...and there's nothing here.... so i'll put something here... *posts*

DYC

Smash Champion
To summarize. This weekend there is a get together at my house, free food and stuff. If you guys want to we can all drive up saturday night and play some smash at my house and then eat the food Sunday and drive back that evening and get smashed sometime during the week. It's about an hour and 15 minutes north of Lawrence. No biggie.

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
what day? saturday? ill try and get off (my PTO day for this satueay got declined acutally), free food +dyc + <3!

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
DYC said:
To summarize. This weekend there is a get together at my house, free food and stuff. If you guys want to we can all drive up saturday night and play some smash at my house and then eat the food Sunday and drive back that evening and get smashed sometime during the week. It's about an hour and 15 minutes north of Lawrence. No biggie.
I'm down. Rezo too.

DYC

Smash Champion
Most likely we would drive up to my house in the early evening saturday, and come back in the later afternoon/early evening sunday.

Bull37

Smash Cadet
Im realy new and i was wandering if there were any good smashers in overland park. there is only one good smasher i know and i can beet him easy. if there is any (i will also go a little into missouri) overland park/olathe smashers let me know. im getting sick of lvl 9 cpus.

also i will take kansas city as an option.

Top Bottom