• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Jesi

Smash Ace
...and really smash friends > are greater than any other friends for one! also. There is a phrase on the frence ****tily written on the block next to our house: "Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn". Always remember that phat lol. Besides phat missed darkrain getting owned by dyc w/ a large mountain dew. Needless to say he rode home like a hill billy: shirtless w/ a cap.

Also did you go to your graduation ceremony already? I was gonna come if i could! :(

DYC

Smash Champion
Nooo don't talk about that. I'm gonna so get owned at the next barrio smash. Someone remind me to pack extra clothes =(

I thought he was gonna kill me with his propel when he was winding it up in the...uh...stretchy things that I can't remember the name of...

Jesi

Smash Ace
just post em. lol or post the address we all got mapquest. btw gauntlet matches against david own! lol <3 smash :D

DYC

Smash Champion
Nah it's cool i'll get the info for his graduation and then go out Saturday night and tell him about 2hours before his graduation that I'm not coming.

Homo.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
That's tough Phat :-/ I went to a crunk party after my graduation too that was like the "coolest" party I've ever been to in my life heh. I'm just glad I'm lucky enough to have a parent who understood I guess.

Congrats on graduating tho mayne I'll have to hollatcha on AIM soon.

Jesi

Smash Ace
WTF i perfeclty understand his mother's feelings... david disapeared for like 3 hours w/o telling me where he was and i was already thinking he was dead lol... if my own son disapeared for a whole day I'd ****ing beat his *** and not let him out of my sight for like a week... lol.....

Oh God... I've become my father.... *cries*....

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
It turns out my grad announcement posts no address whatsoever besides the name of the place where it's being held (Municipal Auditorium). I suggest that for those that want to go, be at my house around 2:30 on Sunday for pictures, food and whatnot. Follow us to the Auditorium and then you guys can find decent seats where available.

Also: I love Jesi. <3 And parking should be about 5ish bucks.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
OMG Wichita has blown up and there is no crew anymore. There is just Attackstorm, Darc0bra, and Aroange left. Looks like there r only 3 of us left and it is almost sad.

Jesi

Smash Ace
lol <3 phat. momma's <3 their sons and are uber protective haha. Um... david doesn't get off work till 3 on sunday...how long will you be at your house before going phat?

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Shrug. I gotta be at the auditorium by 4 so we will probably leave around 3:15 or 3:30. I can have someone stay and have you guys follow them to the graduation place. If not, I'll give David directions to the auditorium and hopefully he has enough knowledge to get you guys there o.O

only1Z

Smash Champion
It's not like the want wasn't there, just no means of transport. And apparently we won't make it out to monday smash either. I ****IN QUIT, BIZzoUEROY. Yes thats a word.

Jesi

Smash Ace
ooo a guest appearance by Jiano in our thread! Neato Cheato!

And btw... I'm only playing smash until I recieve a special lite ice blue package from japan. then i quit .... so i can play jump super stars and new super mario bros and zelda phantom hourglass at tournaments... and donkey konga....with bongos....

WAH HAHAHAHAAH

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
SilentJupiter said:
ooo a guest appearance by Jiano in our thread! Neato Cheato!

And btw... I'm only playing smash until I recieve a special lite ice blue package from japan. then i quit .... so i can play jump super stars and new super mario bros and zelda phantom hourglass at tournaments... and donkey konga....with bongos....

WAH HAHAHAHAAH
What boo boo ****. Raa raa raa.

only1Z

Smash Champion
JESI, YOU WANNA PLAY SOME JSS!?!?!?!?!

Not to brag, but me kenshin / luffy deck = top teir.

PS. My mommy just bought me New super mario bros. Mostly because she loves me....unlike some parents......I won't mention any names. BUUURN!N>@#$H:!@#R

only1Z

Smash Champion
strong wont combo because its a 2 hit that knocks them down. You gotta do weak , -> weak, -> strong (at this point the combo can be broken if you see minor pause for ^special), -> / ^ special (either works, the pc is to d umb to break the ^ special though) If you use a power up for the boosted strength before that though, WATCH OUT!

Luffy's combo is inescapable though, unless you block the first 2 hits :p
Weak, -> / ^ weak, strong, -> strong, special. That pwnsor, and 5 koma luffy's special will hit a bit behind, forward, and with the tip of the first *actually the tip is the strongest point of attack* So you can push someone to the edge, break the barrior, and then throw them off with the next combo.

*NERD*

Top Bottom