• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Jesi

Smash Ace
<3 Mike G!

tha'ts it jimmy. Snake battle !!!!! i want him for myself...

can't wait for ssbb!!! davey is all excited about pit and metaknight hehe

I want a silver colored wii ....

Jimi87O5

Smash Apprentice
i do believe i have dibs on snake miss jesi, no one else in our crew can use him. You can have wario or something...

also jimi8705 is a metalgear enthusiast from back in the day, automatically ensuring his snake choosing powers will be exclusive and respected.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Too bad Pit is MINE david......we'll just have to ditto asap mutha****a!

ps. Ivory Wii's are sexy as hell. I also think thats the default color....score.

Jimi87O5

Smash Apprentice
jimi8705 (6:40:45 PM): soo...when wii comes out, your going to play bowser, right?
EarthBowser (6:41:24 PM): Of course, do you even need to ask?
EarthBowser (6:42:14 PM): I mean look at my name, duh.

score!!!

EarthBowser

Tightwulf
SilentJupiter said:
Party at Teh Barrio

When: May 13th at 7pm!

Reason: Celebration of Smash, to relax 'tween tourneis, and still get a little fun time/practice before MLG next week!
You should dedicate this to the celebration of my birfday instead.

DYC

Smash Champion
The voodoo witch doctor of smash commands, and it is done.

There is nothing more to it.

Remember thief on peache's castle? I rest my case.

only1Z

Smash Champion
=\ you must have stressed all your voodoo powers it INNsomnia before our match, WHEN I DECIMATED / TOOK YOU OUT

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
I <3 Dyc. $_$

Edit: **** you Z. DYC doesn't beat Sheiks. :O I didn't see Team Berserk anywhere near the top of the list after 2v2 was done. Way to hold Jesi back.

DYC

Smash Champion
only1Z said:
=\ you must have stressed all your voodoo powers it INNsomnia before our match, WHEN I DECIMATED / TOOK YOU OUT
Voodoo powers can only be used on others. Not on the self.

Also i was unaware winning 2-1 and getting ultra'd in the first round was decimating.

Perhaps they changed the definition.

only1Z

Smash Champion
it's the 2 matches I won that make it up to "decimating" status. Don't even bring teams into this, cause clearly dyc has to pick up your slack by being awesome in it :p

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
only1Z said:
it's the 2 matches I won that make it up to "decimating" status. Don't even bring teams into this, cause clearly dyc has to pick up your slack by being awesome in it :p
ROFL. I don't doubt DYC's awesomeness in teams, but it's a mutual awesomeness to place 3rd at a ****in tournament.

only1Z

Smash Champion
=\ berserk's gottin 2nd before....

*And I've admitted to being the worst team player in the crew, now THATS an accomplishment.

Jesi

Smash Ace
lol u guys are gay. teams is way too fun to be about any real skillz. Clearly this is proven by who took 1st at Innsomnia, that should be proof enough haha.

N E wayz... barrio smash was fun people missed you phat! So it's official you are going to MLG Dallas? I think we'll be taking two cars so... David and I were discussing the idea of meeting Lawrence up on the road...like synchronizing the times we leave. The earliest we can leave from our house is around 330pm (same w/ David) since we both get off at 3. We just thought this would be easier than meeting up at someone's place cause we're all heading south. Well I'll check out the maps and how long it'll take us etc. and get back to you guys. Let's get a correct head count though... Is Rezo going? and who from Lawrence?

buh bye.

DYC

Smash Champion
The team that won at Innsomnia was the team that was the most skilled. No johns.

Having the best player on your team doesn't make your team the best.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure I'm going to MLG Dallas, nothing 100% certain yet though.

I call the couch :p

Edit: How much money am I gonna be lookin at for this?

jayray

Smash Apprentice
F'ck'n Bizaa bytch's !

life sucks so.... ill try to drop in one of these saturdays after i get payed. (prolly have to call in, they always got me closin on saturday nights, naggers)

jayray

Smash Apprentice
working my *** off with college and work.. college is out but im still closing most nights at work. and wainting for another paycheck before i can start going out and doing **** -.-

anyway, i should see you guys sometime this month, just busy atm.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Don't really have much control of whether or not I'm able to go to tourneys w/o a car or any money....

Congradulations ****er. I hope it was worth it.
^ Wtf is this ****? I can't have a life outside smash? God forbid I go to a party on my last day of school and have Dallas snatched out from underneath me when I get home. Bull****.

only1Z

Smash Champion
According to the story I heard, you left a "family?" barbecue, went to a party without tellin people, stayed all night, and some of hte day, and then came home. And with the parents you have, expected to get away with it? You coulda controlled your life, not ****ed up, and gone to dallas. You may have a different story :p I'd like to hear.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
After school on Wednesday, I came home and told my dad where I was goin and that I was stayin the night there. He said "OK". I assumed that everything would be peachy because of the fact that he said what he said. I came home around 6 pm on that Thursday and people started yellin at me. My dad was fine with letting me go to Dallas still because he KNEW where I was and that I was stayin the night. My mom was the one that said I couldn't go and wouldn't give me any money.

Top Bottom