• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Got a DWI this past Sunday. Probably won't be at massive's for a little bit at least until I get this **** taken care of. Also will not be able to fund the rental van anymore. Sorry. :c

Massive

Smash Champion
Got a DWI this past Sunday. Probably won't be at massive's for a little bit at least until I get this **** taken care of. Also will not be able to fund the rental van anymore. Sorry. :c
That really sucks dude.

I'll be willing to put down the money as long as dudes will pay me back for use.
I'd still like a quasi-accurate headcount as well, but that may be a pipe dream.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
My attendance is directly tied to the attendance of the following people (at least 3):

- deathmachine
- Massive
- firezone
- phatgaymer
- zbro (not happening)

IF LESS THAN 3 ARE GOING NO HONDAFOO FOR SMYM :mad::mad:

only1Z

Smash Champion
Chad sorta offered to pick you up for Saturday so you can still chill with us! If you wanted anyways. Hit me up in some fashion if your schedule allows and you're interested in friendship.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
It doesn't always take me 2 days to respond. :p

In regards to the DWI: I had 2 beers over a span of 2.5 hours and then drank water until i left the bar. I was sober and got ****ed over by the police.:mad:

only1Z

Smash Champion
Dude, don't blame them, just doing their job. Did you ever plan to go to Nakacon next Saturday? You going to need a ride? So on and so forth.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Well either come to lawrence and wait with me while we wait for Massive to do round trip. Or now you can just drive the whole way....sadly being at your mercy.

$30 for one day, bring what you need for food and drink, various wanderings and amusements are had.

Massive

Smash Champion
I'll try this again, SMYM headcount.

Renting a van is serious business but I'm not going to do it unless I've got >6 dudes going though. Also, I need to know if we want a MEGASIZE van or if we're planning to clown-car it in a minivan.

dmac

Smash Champion
i know that rezo has already asked for the days off, so i'm sure hes a lock. i'm about 90% sure i wanna go! honda seemed pretty sure... and jace is a given. maybe we just need a regular car!

only1Z

Smash Champion
It's hard being so right sometimes. Watch how long this takes. Jace, are you going to nakacon Saturday? No, "Eeeeeh, maybe? I dunno." here please.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
You're not ALWAYS right good sir...

Should be at Nakacon after I get off work. Just hope people aren't completely ****faced by the time I get there.

Top Bottom