• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Jace08

Smash Lord
fun times tonight guys!

phatgamer I'm sorry you missed the film's showing. Know that everybody loved your acting though, you did a fantastic job. You'll be able to watch it online soon

dmac you did a great job as well, thanks for coming through for me

I really appreciate all the help everybody, could not have done it without you

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
omg i ****ing love this crew <3
i appreciate the cake and everything else, thank you so much darkrain. i had a great time <333
my 21st birthday will be even better!!
jace your movie was a lot better than i expected, good job. it's still racist as **** tho

Moonwalker

Smash Cadet
Glad you had an excellent birthday Strong Bad! Great work on the movie too Jace, you'll eventually work with/out screen write even Tarentino.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
jesus christ moonwalker you like almost every post in this thread LOOOL

Jace08

Smash Lord
it will haunt you to the end of your days quote!

outtakes and credits is up but I won't make it public for awhile. Anyone who wants to watch it now just pm me your youtube account name. I've already added some of yours from my youtube contacts

Jace08

Smash Lord
it's just the way I planned it from the start; I didn't think it'd make much of a difference. The main reason was that I wanted to keep things in the spirit of 'This is a genuine apology not fiction" even though it's obvious I'm trolling

massive why you gotta show me up like that ><

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
it's today JACE

me n shinobi are gonna be there. i was planning on actually playing smash bros this weekend but if jace isn't gonna be there, might change my mind

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
without jace I've no reason to go crazy, so I guess I'll be normal :urg: maybe

Moonwalker

Smash Cadet
Don't worry Frizzle, after our group got there insanely late Z got in on those Melee teams goodness. Also speaking of crazy card games and such, I hope everyone's bodies are prepared next week for the greatest game ever created. I'll just hint that whoever can do the cooler poses is more likely to win.

rei_vincent

Smash Ace
So what's everyone's plans for EVO? I already have my hotel and trip planned, but it would be cool to hang out with my smash crew too :D

ALSO DON'T FORGET TO REGISTER. ALMOST SOLD OUT

Jace08

Smash Lord
yeah I still need to buy a plane ticket. For those in the same boat, maybe we should coordinate our purchases over aim or something?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Loved the short film, Jace. I died at the part where Phatgamer laughs at "Sakurai" lmaoooooooooooooooo

Also, seeing a 2013 clip of Darkrain playing Melee has given me a newfound faith in humanity.

Jace08

Smash Lord
^you're going to evo markis?! Nice :)

thanks juggleguy! yeah phat standing up during that part wasn't in the script, so kudos to him for making it even funnier than I'd imagined

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
jace stop using your dumb alt

so about that Xbox One

and yeah seriously we should get evo tickets. they're only gonna go up.

Jace08

Smash Lord
don't call him that! he's very sensitive about his intelligence

okay you're right about evo. when's a good time for everyone to get online at once?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
if people are seriously willing to coordinate flights over teh interwebs, we can use when2meet to figure out when people will be free. i think you'll get more mileage out of having people do it in person though.

Top Bottom