• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

N64

Smash Champion
Either works honda. If you want to pick me up, that's cool, and the address z gave is ours. If you want me to meet you somewhere, that's cool, just let me know where/when.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I can pick you up from your place, around 4-430 probably

So in my car it'll be Jace, N64 and probably Potts

Then dmac's car will have Z, Raith?, TZ? Uhhhhhh

tz2012

Smash Cadet
dmac wats sp doing!? he said something bout going with u after work, but ur work ends at 9, now waht!?

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I'll be in Lawrence a little after 5, Thomas and Andy you should drive to dmac's so it's easier

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
ARC wanted me to post up his new phone number so people can get in contact with him. I guess he won't have internet for awhile? Anywho, the number is 512-921-7189

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Showed up, rang door bell, waited....
back in car, 40 minutes + getting lost time --> home
That was Saturday.

wasn't happy.
I think we were all at Buffalo Wild Wings by that time, you should've called someone up man

Jace08

Smash Lord
dang sorry to hear that quote, next time we go out like that I'll put a note on the front door or something

Games tomorrow (tuesday) night to welcome arc to lawrence. I think it'll be at my place in the towers. Any lawrence people down?

Jace08

Smash Lord
^sweet

Oh and jbm arc doesn't have internet right now, but I'll mention it to him tomorrow. Should be some epic matches, I can't wait to watch

Jace08

Smash Lord
Okay because my seating sucks right now (no couches yet) we're gonna do games at Raith's tonight. His address is:

3437 Aldrich
Lawrence KS

Everyone should show up around 7ish

tz2012

Smash Cadet
i gotta go get some goat milk right now but ill be there at 7, too badd for u honda!

Massive

Smash Champion
I've never talked to massive before, let alone seen him, so I was freaking out a bit. Something like that would help a lot.
In situations like that, it'd be smart to confirm before you head out.
Don't feel too bad though, I went to 2 or 3 Barrio smashes where nobody was there. At least you weren't alone in the middle of "smash your windows for no reason" territory.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I'll play today if someone has a controller I can use, I'm at school but forgot mine at home

Also mine Yoshi become legendary beast

tz2012

Smash Cadet
hmmm the only good controller i have is mine, but i do have a worse controller if u want to use it...but its considerably worse lol

Top Bottom