• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

rpotts

Smash Lord
lol raith and I just finished the most epic melee sesh ever. So many good falcon moments. Walljump tech falcon punch ftw

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Ugh I'm so frustrated with this game, I seriously considered quitting forever last night

Trying to unlearn all of your bad habits and playing the game with dynamic reactions is unbelievably hard when you have OCD...

@Amba - I'm probably the only one from KC that's going to Apex...

rpotts

Smash Lord
Ugh I'm so frustrated with this game, I seriously considered quitting forever last night
trust me, been there. In fact most times i leave smash I'm there, but last night was an exception. Endless falcon melee on yoshi story. So many wall techs.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord

Trying to unlearn all of your bad habits and playing the game with dynamic reactions is unbelievably hard when you have OCD...

@Amba - I'm probably the only one from KC that's going to Apex...
You think it's bad for you? I just dropped my two best characters to play Marth. Though I didn't have to, it's still frustrating.

I'm down for any tournaments as well, just lemme know when.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Edit- Actually why don't you get together a massive smash or something next weekend? that would be better. I dont really wanna travel that far for a brawl tourney.

Make it happen. Im sure we'd get a better turnout in kc anyways. Let me know so i can tell peeps.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I agree with JBM, we could have entry at $5 or whatever and we'll probably get more dudes playing Melee (though less scrubs to beat down, awwwww maaaaan)

Massive

Smash Champion
It doesn't look like there will be much of a Melee turnout for SLAST anyway.
I'm cool with having a monthly next Saturday, if we want to do that.

Also, how many dudes were planning on showing up for massivesmash tomorrow? I'm thinking about canceling in lieu of Independence Day festivities.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I probably won't show for Massivesmash today, but next week definitely

@StrongBad - TEAM BAD HONDA ONCE AGAIN??????

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i find that one hard to believe, cups is an endangered species nowadays.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
WTF JFRO GOT MARRIED!?!?

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wtffffffffff

nevermind Pyro was just trollin' HARD

Top Bottom