• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
I'm saving the ssds until prices go down. They're still WAY too expensive. If anything I would just get one to put my system files on so that I can boot faster... but that's about the only reason for one at the moment.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
no wiis lol. finos doesnt work and mjg isnt coming so we are short a couple. and most likely ill be there between 2 and 2:30, but i need to confirm the tvs are there first before people start coming over

Smash Lord
Stealth, please for the love of god, tell me that yours is working. If I'm the only one that can bring one, that'd suck a ton.

I don't know when I'll show up, but I'll post before I leave. I'm bringing a wii with brawl and melee (only one system for both) and 64 like usual.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
AA = amazing ampharos. VERY ggs today guys, got what i think i needed for no koast :D had a brief scare with a missing wallet, but im ok. also scrub took home a wiimote that we found.

Smash Lord
AA = amazing ampharos. VERY ggs today guys, got what i think i needed for no koast :D had a brief scare with a missing wallet, but im ok. also scrub took home a wiimote that we found.
It's either mine or anxiety's. If it's mine it won't be too bad because I have one in Leavenworth and I don't think I'll have the time to play anything until I make it home for the weekend anyway.

Smash Lord
I still haven't checked my bag yet. It's mid-terms week for me, and tuesday was about all the free time I had. Like I said earlier, I'll be fine. Whoever has it should just bring it next Tuesday.

Smash Lord
So yeah, It looks like next week is off for me and I'm looking for anything and everything I can do next week and this saturday smashwise. I heard that JCCC has spring break next week so I don't know if anything will be happening next week or not.

Hell, I'd almost be willing to host something if I weren't in leavenworth.

-Kiros-

Smash Journeyman
Next Thursday 3/18 my friends and I were planning to go smash at JCCC and show the trailer for our combo video. Is it still on? Because I need to call people to confirm.

-Kiros-

Smash Journeyman
Grrr... that changes things a bit. Nothing like a monkey wrench right before you go out of town. Guess I'll have to talk to my peepoles.

Smash Lord
Wow, this seriously has to be the worst spring break ever. I think my Wii just broke. The power is plugged in, but the light that shows the power is connected isn't on. I can't start the console obviously.

If there is anyone who can help me fix the problem, whatever it is, I'd appreciate it.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
one suggestion- we once had a power surge, and my wii started acting like you described. unplug it for a few minutes, then plug back in. most things have a surge protector that will disconnect from the power until it is removed from the power source. if that doesnt work i cant help you :(

Smash Lord
I don't know why it wouldn't be. Spring break is over.

Last night I realized I didn't bring my console system this week. I'm kind of sad because I'll have to spend at least 40 minutes driving back to get it. Will I be okay if I just show up without anything this week, or am I stuck running the gauntlet?

Duckersmsh3

Smash Cadet
we will be meeting in the cornour longe ofr as other people know it com 102 this is a change from the sedule that says we meet in room rc 144 seey you in the courner lougne today

Top Bottom