• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
2:14 PM - Stealth Raptor: dont forget to confirm
2:14 PM - Stealth Raptor: im gonna kill people
2:14 PM - Stealth Raptor: if its like last week

CONFIRMATION: Smash at my house 5:30-11:00. There will be Hell to pay should nobody attend.

I am not hosting smash next week.

Smash Lord
I'm going to a KCMO smashfest at Maplewood college on Thursday for some more non-SWFers that I found

The plan is working
Links for this. It's on facebook somewhere right?
2:14 PM - Stealth Raptor: dont forget to confirm
2:14 PM - Stealth Raptor: im gonna kill people
2:14 PM - Stealth Raptor: if its like last week

CONFIRMATION: Smash at my house 5:30-11:00. There will be Hell to pay should nobody attend.

I am not hosting smash next week.
No BS that I have to worry about. No midterms, no performances, a reasonable amount of sleep was achieved. Anyway, I'll be there around 7-7:30.

leatherhead93

Smash Journeyman
Could someone link me to the next tourney in KS please? I've been really busy with work lately but i wanna get back into this game :).

Boomer3d

Smash Journeyman
hey guys my experimental time machine has successfully jumped me weeks into the future. (i.e. school work sucks.....) Anyway, I'm finally free this monday and my work accidently scheduled me, so i have a 50 50 chance of coming Monday. Anyways, anything I've missed?

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
We're having a tournament tomorrow

You should come

DeLux

If he entered the Amateur bracket, he's have a pretty decent shot of making the money too

DeLux

Yeah, get him on ASAP because I'm trying to work him out a carpool with Rap Mastor Stealth

DeLux

You can enter the amateur bracket
only if you use wiimote (no nunchuck/cc/ccpro)

DeLux

My thumb is still too messed up, so I'll probably be getting it looked at instead of playing :\

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
You little sprouts are too young to be getting arthritis in your hands.

Anyway, I figured I might put the question here since I'm not getting the answer I want in the "appropriate" thread. How fares the DI video? Or have you done anything, yet?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I did, but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna watch the DI videos. It's going on two months since the next update. You guys lose interest or something?

Top Bottom