• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
CONFIRMATION: Smash at my place 5:30pm to 11:00pm this monday 14th November, the day of Justinian the Great's demise. Looks like we will have a decent turnout.

Smash Lord
I'm not going to be able to make it today. I have another performance today that I didn't know about until the day of. It's supposedly ending at 10:30. If the person who told me that is just screwing with me, I'll be there.

I miss people.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
So I am hosting a smashfest today Sunday from 4/5pm to 10pm. If you want to come, let me know

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
CONFIRMATION: Smash at my place today, 5:30 to 11:00.

I may be -1 wii in the future as my wii's actual owner is interested in playing Skyward Sword. It's still here today. If next week comes around and we are short on setups, y'all will have been warned and it'll be your faults.

DeLux

What does Melee and 64 have to do with Tech Chasing out of curiosity?

DeLux

Because you never respond to phone stuff when I text you, so I stopped texting after awhile

Top Bottom