• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
okay w/e i'm not continuing this
moving on, see you guys on tuesday.

AxioM

Smash Cadet
Glad to see a bit of interest in the Daily Dose tournament this coming weekend. Although, I have to be honest, the tournament is growing in size quite quickly, and as much as I like Melee, I can't guarantee too much space/time for you guys. I believe we'll have space for you guys to set up about 3-4 TV's, and you will be able to play on all of them until your tournaments are over. Following that, I may have to cut down casual setups to 2 TV's, because we're getting some out of state signups, in addition to signups in person at the venue as well . The venue area where the games will be going on can probably house about 40 comfortably, 50 is getting crowded.

We didn't realize the Melee scene was so strong here in KC, as opposed to brawl. At least a few of us who will be there for the other games, will participate in Melee as well. We may not be much as smash players, but we respect this game a lot. So, I'll do the best I can for you guys. Next time around, we'll have to include Melee in the featured lineup.

Sean/Arkive - Great to hang out with you at our hookups on Friday nights. Your Testament is leaps and bounds above where I figured you'd be considering you just started studying GG. You're always welcome to game with us sir.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Yeah, there are only really 2 or 3 Brawl players still in the entirety of KC. There are about 20-25 Melee players, though.

most of us will proably leave by 5 or 6 o'clock if the tournaments are over by then, I'd think, depending on the turn-out for melee. There are weekly hookups on Saturday nights with upwards of 15 people who play melee. I'll definitely stick around and play a bit of Guilty Gear and King of Fighters before I leave, though. :D

D

Deleted member

Sean/Arkive - Great to hang out with you at our hookups on Friday nights. Your Testament is leaps and bounds above where I figured you'd be considering you just started studying GG. You're always welcome to game with us sir.
yea yea dude its too fun playing with you guys. the only reason why i'm advancing so fast in GG is because you guys are soooooo good lol. i'll need to get some combos down before this friday lol

D

Deleted member

GG's today guys

PC you need to start playing KoF with me and alex

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i wake up at 5 in the morning. i hate you guys

ggs guys. im ready to get 1st at maxed out now so watch out guyz.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i can play like the top 10 minus ic's, samus, and Taj's Mewtwo, + doc ganon dk. (you know i had to include taj's mewtwo)
get @ me

lol idk who'll win... we'll see saturday obv

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i've mained the ones i've mentioned in the past. falco for 2 years LOL
lots of them are pretty easy to pick up LOL

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
LOL okay. I'll be at JCCC next on may 12th, my birthday lol we can play then.

Pc: 7 years yayuhz

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
fcking liar lol

the winner of this tourney will either be one of the OoS guys or a KC vet (darkrain, dmac, Z, etc)
This is true. I didn't plan on going... therefore I didn't plan on winning. Jace you will prolly need a different doubles partner... :p

Hopefully if some guys come from out of state for it, they will stay for cherry smash. It would be a fun time.

D

Deleted member

everybody bought it at launch -_-"

doesnt mean you were playing competitively since launch kthx

Mmm... KoF tomorrow :D
I can almost taste it :lick:

D

Deleted member

Mods ***** me for this, rofl.
i hate when that happens lol. some random *** mod just comes into a thread he's never been in before just to infract somebody he doesnt know, how gay.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
stealth/duck: do you know when jccc will be closing/ending the school year and we'll have to go to duck's or some other venue for weekly smurshes?

tuesday is gonna be the best birthday i've spent ever. =D smash ftw!

Jace08

Smash Lord
Yeah smash is on for tomorrow. See you all there.

I'll be a bit late b/c I'm editing after school.

Top Bottom