• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kamek discussion thread ~ Kamek advances in teh battle! stats added

Tlaloc

Smash Journeyman
Kamek will never get in, it would be like having a generic Magikoopa.

DemonicDragon

Smash Apprentice
Kamek will never get in, it would be like having a generic Magikoopa.
You can't base a characters chances on their appearance, although he may look like a generic Magikoopa, like it or not hes an important part of both the Mario Series and more important in the Yoshi series, besides you can't deny that the Yoshi Logo deserves another rep, otherwise why not make it a mushroom, since yoshi's series is so insignificant. Kamek fits the bill perfectly and it would be nice if each series in the past game got 2 reps or more if thats possible.

vesperview

Smash Hero
You can't base a characters chances on their appearance, although he may look like a generic Magikoopa, like it or not hes an important part of both the Mario Series and more important in the Yoshi series, besides you can't deny that the Yoshi Logo deserves another rep, otherwise why not make it a mushroom, since yoshi's series is so insignificant. Kamek fits the bill perfectly and it would be nice if each series in the past game got 2 reps or more if thats possible.
That guy was just trolling, no need to try to put intelligent arguments on the table, I doubt they get through that skull of his.

Anyway, any comments on the Kamek stage?

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
nah. hazards take away the gameplay. i like the match to be even. (well its never even cause my yoshi is just the best lol) that's why i will turn off the smash ball when playing a serious match against my mates.

DemonicDragon

Smash Apprentice
That guy was just trolling, no need to try to put intelligent arguments on the table, I doubt they get through that skull of his.

Anyway, any comments on the Kamek stage?
Obviously I just wanted to shut him up. The stage you suggested looks good, but I can't feeling its a little plain, I mean there aren't cliffs or obsticales, how about adding some enemies tha come on stage every now-and then. Like maybe toadies could fly onto the stage grab a character and drop them in a cliff. They'd be killable of course with one blow.

Top Bottom