• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kamek discussion thread ~ Kamek advances in teh battle! stats added

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
CURRENT STANDINGS:

Eldin Conference - Division 1

1st - Kamek [17 votes]

2nd - Pit [8 votes]

3rd - Black Knight [5 votes]

4th - Phoenix Wright [4 votes]

Kamek is crushing every one. He's harder to get pass here then he was in Castle 3 of Super Mario World :laugh: Pit has a good grip on second, but the other two competitors could catch up at any time.

(Side notes - If I'm ever not here at midnight to start the next round, either ShoosteR, E, or Ish, you're in charge, also I'm going to try and get or make some sig advertisements for anyone who wants to promote this thread ;) )

we are crushing everyone. mwhhahahaha

DemonicDragon

Smash Apprentice
yeah. we need a one we can all agree on that is canon
A moveset,eh? Let me take a crack at that.
B-Standard Fire-Kamek shoots a small but fast fireball(3-5% without charge)(Full charge-20-22%), this attack may leave burning for a while at full charge.
B->Ice Bolt-(6-10% not chargable)=Kamek launches a incredibly fast bolt of ice of that may freeze his foe.
B^-Broomstick-Kamek gets on his broomstick and floots last 10 seconds.
Bv-Magic Shield(cannot move while using this)-Kamek makes a huge shield him that absorbs all projectile that hit him, hes gain no life from instead he may use their power for a full charge instant fireball or a upgraded version of his ice-bolt(10-15%). Number of pumped attacks is equal to the number of projectiles absorbed, Magic Shield cannot be used until 20 second after all its attacks are used. Note-Kamek shows an Aura when pumped and also recieves better smash attacks and throws, this is stage 2 of attack so he may move around as usaul

Throw-Kamek uses his power to hold his foe and take his wand to zap his foe and they go flying.
A Moves-
A-Kamek whacks his foe with his staff, tapping A rapidly turns it into a flamethrower
A->Kamek steps forward and whack his foe.
A^-Kamek's glasses flash uses telikenis to launch his foe upward
Av-Kamek put his wand on the ground and lava comes out from it.

Final Smash-Descration=Kamek leads and army of various mario enemies and recieves the boost from magic shield (meaning he can't use it). Although this boost is more powerful and the effect last 20 seconds while mario enemies maraude your foes. After the attack is done Kamek tosses his wand and catches it, the wand starts glowing and each enemy explodes in a ball of fire giving good damage(nothing too strong this attack would be way overpower if it was) to anything close to it.

Please rate this from 1-10

DemonicDragon

Smash Apprentice
well you don't honestly expect me to make a moveset with only 10chars,do ya?:laugh:
Seriously, I don't keep track of long my posts are thats just weird and takes the fun out of it anyway.

DarkDeoxys26

Smash Apprentice
Well, the broom stick part is a good idea, since it's just a need in Kamek's moveset. But 10 seconds? That's super long. Not even 5 seconds is short enough. I think when he shoots out fireballs, they should come out in a spirally motion, but since we are viewing it from the side, it would look like Mewtwo's Shadow Ball attack.

sonic 4 eva

Smash Apprentice
sounds awesome but dont you think his final smash should be the broom or like some masive spirally fire things across the screen

hey darkdeoxys26 if you had the spiral fire ball spinning as it was thrown then you could see it was a spiral lol not that hard

Xenomorph_1992

Smash Cadet
Kamek is cool and this could finally be his chance to fight yoshi as he never did(except in tetris attack).
He would be a great choice for a mario/yoshi character.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
I think his final smash should invlove the trademark magikoopa power of turning things into enemies. Maybe he could turn his opponents into primids for a short time. It would certainly be different.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I think his final smash should invlove the trademark magikoopa power of turning things into enemies. Maybe he could turn his opponents into primids for a short time. It would certainly be different.
Maybe....but maybe instead he turns items....or stage stuff(the blocks in Yoshi's Island) into Mario enemies?

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Maybe....but maybe instead he turns items....or stage stuff(the blocks in Yoshi's Island) into Mario enemies?
That COULD work, but the problem I see with that is what would happen if you're fighting on a stage with nothing like that and items are off. Of course, if items were off he wouldn't get to do his FS in the first place. :laugh:

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
spelling

if they are intelligent ( they don't just post KAMEK FOR BRAWL)

if they are going to contribute and do something in the club. Not just post and never post again.

EDIT: how does it ruin the group

vesperview

Smash Hero
spelling

if they are intelligent ( they don't just post KAMEK FOR BRAWL)

if they are going to contribute and do something in the club. Not just post and never post again.

EDIT: how does it ruin the group
Well, then people can't join unless they meet certain requirements and it creates tension, plus, we're just supporting a character, no big deal, I only have one rule in the Claus club and it's for people to not want Ness over him, but that's not really drastic.

Top Bottom