• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kamek discussion thread ~ Kamek advances in teh battle! stats added

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
vesper the passage from mario wiki

Kamek displays powers commonly associated with Magikoopas, including short range teleportation, creating beings from inanimate objects, pyrokinesis, firing magical blasts from his wand and the ability to create multiple copies of himself. These are assumed to be much more powerful than those of a regular Magikoopa, because of his top rank. Kamek is also capable of flying on a broomstick, being the first ever Magikoopa to display such an ability.

Aside from the aforementioned powers inherent to all Magikoopas, Kamek has portrayed as having powers unique to himself, the most prominent of which is his ability to shrink and grow other creatures (including himself) to extreme proportions. Kamek is also capable of psychic powers, such as divination, brainwashing, foreseeing events in the future and manipulating objects with his mind. These he does without using his wand.

Kamek also displays some expertise at mechanics, apparently building the time travel device he and Bowser utilize in Yoshi's Island DS; Kamek's enguinety at mechanics remains in the Club Nintendo comics, with one story even having him create a vacuum cleaner-like device which can absorb color and emotions. Kamek is also a master at various types of games, pertaining such skills at them that he has been given the coveted title of Game Mage.

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
yeah.

and vesper see last page for kamek' abilities

i was very skeptical of kamek having her broom as her up special. maybe teleportation and i am %100 positive that he should grab things with his mind

i am going to go have a bacon steak bbs

vesperview

Smash Hero
vesper the passage from mario wiki
Kamek displays powers commonly associated with Magikoopas, including short range teleportation, creating beings from inanimate objects, pyrokinesis, firing magical blasts from his wand and the ability to create multiple copies of himself. These are assumed to be much more powerful than those of a regular Magikoopa, because of his top rank. Kamek is also capable of flying on a broomstick, being the first ever Magikoopa to display such an ability.

Aside from the aforementioned powers inherent to all Magikoopas, Kamek has portrayed as having powers unique to himself, the most prominent of which is his ability to shrink and grow other creatures (including himself) to extreme proportions. Kamek is also capable of psychic powers, such as divination, brainwashing, foreseeing events in the future and manipulating objects with his mind. These he does without using his wand.

Kamek also displays some expertise at mechanics, apparently building the time travel device he and Bowser utilize in Yoshi's Island DS; Kamek's enguinety at mechanics remains in the Club Nintendo comics, with one story even having him create a vacuum cleaner-like device which can absorb color and emotions. Kamek is also a master at various types of games, pertaining such skills at them that he has been given the coveted title of Game Mage.
That really answers some questions.

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
man. i make a mean bacon steak.

i don't know how copies would work. if they are just puppets of the cpu it will be useless.

lol meta how the hell would that work. lol forsee lol

*1000thpost*

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
He foresees something and then all chaos and hell breaks loose.
Honestly, I could see that happen. He shoots his magic in the air, then a few moments later when it comes down, a blanket of fire, thunder, or ice, (his magic symbols) will spread every where and kill.

or he forsees you winning. then you do!

shockingly powerful lol
lol, that would be the best final smash yet.

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
lol. kamek always wins.

for some misc

kamek rides in on his broom for her entrance.

grabs with mind. like ness or mewtwo.

uses his wand to beat people down

Top Bottom