• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kamek discussion thread ~ Kamek advances in teh battle! stats added

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
You still a pimpin gangsta. I mean you got the same magic wond as Kamek. That wond is worth more than a billion dollars and you can do magic. Now that's pimping.
I got a star in my wand, ****** in my hat, and grill in my mouth :pimp:

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I got a star in my wand, ****** in my hat, and grill in my mouth :pimp:
You are a natural born pimp. Use that pimp hand and make it strong in Brawl, so that all can know their place when they face you. Aman.

Kamek for Brawl. :chuckle:

smashbot226

Smash Master
Kamek: He Ain't No Muthaf***ing Koopa, Foo'! He's a Bona Fide PIMP!

Look at that hood. Oh, and I have... a replacement for Side B.

Shrink could be his Down B.

For his Side B, how about something akin to Dedede's Waddle Dee toss.

Except with the parrots, ninjas, and phantom masks?

Bli33ard

Smash Journeyman
Assist trophy FTW. Kamek played a simple role in Galaxy, so I wouldn't be expecting anything remarkable fro m Sakurai to make a special effort to turn Kamek into a playable character (I can't use PC, cause it makes me think that Mario's a computer).

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Assist trophy FTW. Kamek played a simple role in Galaxy, so I wouldn't be expecting anything remarkable fro m Sakurai to make a special effort to turn Kamek into a playable character (I can't use PC, cause it makes me think that Mario's a computer).
He'd rep the Yoshi series, who currently has one rep.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Yoshi, Donkey Kong, and Wario first games are from the Mario series, but they all got their own game to rep. them selves. To say Kamek can't be in Brawl because he's just a Mario character and Mario has too many reps. is like saying Mario has 6 reps in Brawl right now.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Mario probably does have 6 reps now.
1. Mario
2. Peach
3. Bowser
4. Luigi
5. Geno
6. Bowser Jr.
What I ment was that if Kamek is a Mario rep in Smash Bros. then Donkey Kong, Yoshi, and Wario is a Mario rep. in Brawl to.

I was counting the characters that have to do with Mario that's in Brawl right now. Sorry about the confusion.

DemonicDragon

Smash Apprentice
What I ment was that if Kamek is a Mario rep in Smash Bros. then Donkey Kong, Yoshi, and Wario is a Mario rep. in Brawl to.

I was counting the characters that have to do with Mario that's in Brawl right now. Sorry about the confusion.
Meh, he'll probably be a Yoshi rep since he has a bigger role in the yoshi series, mario rep is a little to competetive for him with all the bowser jr. and geno fans.

DededeDaimyo

Smash Rookie
Maybe his vB should be his disappearing/ teleport move instead because when yoshi is battleing him in Baby Bowser's castle at the end of Yoshi's Island, Kamek always recedes downward into the block he appeared out of, so it would only feel natural as a vB mve in Brawl (like MetaKnight's cape-move). Also I think his >B should be the high speed broom-tackle rush seen in the beginning of Baby Bowser's castle, which could also be used for gliding in Bawl. For an ^B move, Kamek could take out one of his Toadie minions and hold it above his head to attack opponents above him and to gain great verticle distance. And finally for a Final Smash, Kamek could jump on his broom and fly to the top of the stage, where he would fly back and forth, dropping a magic-haze like he does before the boss battles in Yoshi's Island. His opponents would then shrink and speed-decrease immensly and kamek would then be a much lager and bigger threat to them for a while. Also, maybe some of Kamek's Toadies could join in the FS and try to carry some characters off the stage (they could be attacked/Ko'd though, for fairness). I don't want to impose this moveset onto ayone, but I personally think it would be perfect if Kamek was a playable character (and Yoshi-series repping) character for Brawl!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Kamek is still a pimp in white though. Just a though, will Kamek's magic wond will change colors?

Top Bottom