• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kamek discussion thread ~ Kamek advances in teh battle! stats added

DarkDeoxys26

Smash Apprentice
What about his appearence in Galaxy? I didn't get that far yet, but I still remember him blasting Mario of the castle that Bowser took into space...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What about his appearence in Galaxy? I didn't get that far yet, but I still remember him blasting Mario of the castle that Bowser took into space...
...I think that was his ONLY appearance IN Galaxy

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The Magikoopas appear very frequently throughout the whole game.
...I'm pretty sure that one was Kamek, but the other Magikoopa's were JUST magikoopa's...

...Though, it probably was just a magikoopa.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
The Magikoopas appear very frequently throughout the whole game.
Just about. I like the way they teleport in that game, that should be there roll and/or dodge.

...I'm pretty sure that one was Kamek, but the other Magikoopa's were JUST magikoopa's...

...Though, it probably was just a magikoopa.
You talking about the one that was at the beginning of the game?

Dr.Saturn

Smash Apprentice
Hell ya I'm in!!!!

I love Kamek she represnts Mario Rpg and Yoishi enemys plus a magic user would bring an uniqe flaver to the game

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I dunno why Kamek was demoted to just a minor minion on Super Mario Galaxy. Darn you Bowser Jr! And I'm kind of confused about the fact that he's Bowser's surrogate mother when clearly he's a guy.

I suppose I support Kamek/Magikoopa being a playable and I'll even settle for him being an AT or somewhere in the background of a stage.

Kamek 4 Brawl!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
kamek for brawl!

we need too work out a final smash for him.
Well how's this one?

Final Smash

Kamek duplicates himself into 6, each fliying up into a line. They all shoot off fireballs from the top of the screen,
while moving side to side, and combine their last one for a massive magic blast. Lasts 12-22 seconds.

Oh and go suggest Kamek for the new Character battle
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=131324

DarkDeoxys26

Smash Apprentice
The one in the begining was Kamek
I think so too, since this one had a broom ;) The others just float around.

I think Kamek should have some kind of Peach's Turnip thing move... Like he regularly shoots blue magic, cut there's chances of shooting green, which turns into Koopa Shells and hurt like a regular shell, and then a really small chance of casting red magic, which is like eating a Super Mushroom, and you are big for like, 5-10 seconds.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I think Kamek should use some alt colors from the Paper Mario seires. Like Original= Blue, Red, Green, White, Yellow, and Black. What do you guys think?

DemonicDragon

Smash Apprentice
Kamek is freaking awesome, I'm surpised theres a big thread like this for him though. Put me down for the club hes one of my most wanted.

DemonicDragon

Smash Apprentice
Your welcome dude, Kamek is a severely underrated character, I wish he'd get in over BJ, but due popular demand that probably won't happen, Kamek for brawl anyway!:)

Top Bottom